Watch as Capitol Police Fight for Their Lives Against J6 Insurrectionists

Okay, during the summer of hate after St Floyd died?

That was 2020 right? I was probably camping or playing Path of Exile.

What were you doing?

A meme with Democrats encouraging rioters? Isn't that what you asked? Try and keep up
No. I don't do memes. Just a news story (you can tell because their are many words and few pictures) that has a Democrat encouraging riots.

What were you doing?

No. I don't do memes. Just a news story (you can tell because their are many words and few pictures) that has a Democrat encouraging riots.
I was actually paying attention not video games. You have to be pretty oblivious and stupid to have not noticed what was going on. Congratulations on being what's wrong with America sniveling leftist.

What were you doing?

Kamala advocated for a group that would pay for their bail. Seems like encouragement to me. You?

Last edited:
I was actually paying attention not video games.

You are missing out. Path of exile is a pretty good game...probably the deepest action roleplaying game available now or ever.

You could try Last Epoch or Grim Dawn if POE doesn't do it for you. Not quite as complex but very good games in their own right but unlike POE their is a small purchase price.

Let me know what you decide.

You have to be pretty oblivious and stupid to have not noticed what was going on.

So you couldn't find any articles that supported your claim. Got it.

Congratulations on being what's wrong with America sniveling leftist.
I'm not a leftist. I'm an independentist.

Thanks for your ad hominem though.

Kamala advocated for a group that would pay for their bail. Seems like encouragement to me. You?
So? I think she also donated money to that group, which does a lot more then provide occasional bail...if we are thinking of the same one but it's been a long time.

Maybe if you have an article that shows her saying how much she loves the rioters and they were all good people, I would be convinced.

You are missing out. Path of exile is a pretty good game...probably the deepest action roleplaying game available now or ever.

You could try Last Epoch or Grim Dawn if POE doesn't do it for you. Not quite as complex but very good games in their own right but unlike POE their is a small purchase price.

Let me know what you decide.

So you couldn't find any articles that supported your claim. Got it.

I'm not a leftist. I'm an independentist.

Thanks for your ad hominem though.
So you are a denier. That's okay most of you are nowadays

So you are a denier. That's okay most of you are nowadays

No, I do useful things with my spare time. You are pretty obvious in why you are ignorant, thanks for that.

All that violence you saw on the video? It didn't happen.

If it happened, it was a conspiracy. It was someone else.

The alternate orange universe remains alive and well.
You don't live in Portland OR Seattle do you?

?? you asked for examples of democrats that encouraged riots and I gave you the example of Kamala advocating for a group that would pay for their bail. As I said, I believe this encourages riots. It seem you don't agree, but didn't articulated why .
I think she also donated money to that group, which does a lot more then provide occasional bail...if we are thinking of the same one but it's been a long time.
No. Their name is Minnesota Freedom Fund and all they do is provide criminal bail

Maybe if you have an article that shows her saying how much she loves the rioters and they were all good people, I would be convinced.

Doesn't seem you'd ever be convinced of something that makes a Democrat look bad.

Forum List

Back