Watch as Jordan Peterson destroys a neo marxist. Watch as the board democrats attack Peterson with hyperbole.

Let's watch how these losers on the left lose.

Watch as a conservative member on this board makes a hyperbolic thread accusing the left of being hyperbolic.

Stating that one side loses a debate, is hardly hyperbole.

Nor is calling a side that is demanding speech codes, neo-marxist.

Peterson in this clip is stated to "eat neo Marxist for breakfast." Yet in it, there is not a single neo-Marxist present. Neo marxism isn't mentioned or defined even. In fact, there is no debate in it. It is one man stating his opinion. So yes the clip is hyperbolic. So is trying to state that people on the left will lose their minds because of this OP.

I even have a hard time discerning what he is talking about in this clip because no context is provided.

He probably watched both this condensed version and the full version.

I would recommend the full version. It has been a while, but the other side gets to talk and if I recall correctly, they reveal themselves to be pretty far left, AND Jordan does pretty much "eat them".

Peterson is world famous, for crushing people in settings like this.

His interview by Kathy Newman is legendary.

It could very well be. The problem is it isn't provided. The assertion isn't proven by it and just because you can find one guy that is pretty far left, that doesn't mean that guy is a Neo-Marxist and it even less proves that Democrats are. It's all hyperbolic.

What I find interesting about most people on this board left or right is that most often they refuse to actually argue with the people they argue with. They rather argue with the perception they have of the group as a whole.

When people are supporting a law that makes it a crime to not use the right pronouns, calling them neo-Marxists does not seem to be hyperbole.

If I recall correctly in this debate one of the liberals justifies the use of police force to arrest people who's ideas might make a member of a protected group feel "unsafe".

Calling someone like that, neo-marxist" is not hyperbole.

Actually it is since none of those behaviors fall under the umbrella Neo-Marxism. Marxist Concepts - History Learning Site
It's ironic that you are advocating using the right pronouns when at the same time wrongly applying Neo-Marxism.

For the record I'm liberal. I abhor the idea that speech is restricted in order for people not to be offended. If someone says something offensive I will think him an asshole but I will never claim being an asshole gives me the right to restrict his speech.

Having said that I equally dislike people like the person who started this OP, who try over and over again to use strawman arguments and hyperbole in order to somehow paint the left as Communists or Marxists.

You want to argue political correctness with me, chances are I'll agree with you mostly. But argue that then, do not try to conflate different concepts.

Watch as a conservative member on this board makes a hyperbolic thread accusing the left of being hyperbolic.

Stating that one side loses a debate, is hardly hyperbole.

Nor is calling a side that is demanding speech codes, neo-marxist.

Peterson in this clip is stated to "eat neo Marxist for breakfast." Yet in it, there is not a single neo-Marxist present. Neo marxism isn't mentioned or defined even. In fact, there is no debate in it. It is one man stating his opinion. So yes the clip is hyperbolic. So is trying to state that people on the left will lose their minds because of this OP.

I even have a hard time discerning what he is talking about in this clip because no context is provided.

He probably watched both this condensed version and the full version.

I would recommend the full version. It has been a while, but the other side gets to talk and if I recall correctly, they reveal themselves to be pretty far left, AND Jordan does pretty much "eat them".

Peterson is world famous, for crushing people in settings like this.

His interview by Kathy Newman is legendary.

It could very well be. The problem is it isn't provided. The assertion isn't proven by it and just because you can find one guy that is pretty far left, that doesn't mean that guy is a Neo-Marxist and it even less proves that Democrats are. It's all hyperbolic.

What I find interesting about most people on this board left or right is that most often they refuse to actually argue with the people they argue with. They rather argue with the perception they have of the group as a whole.

When people are supporting a law that makes it a crime to not use the right pronouns, calling them neo-Marxists does not seem to be hyperbole.

If I recall correctly in this debate one of the liberals justifies the use of police force to arrest people who's ideas might make a member of a protected group feel "unsafe".

Calling someone like that, neo-marxist" is not hyperbole.

Actually it is since none of those behaviors fall under the umbrella Neo-Marxism. Marxist Concepts - History Learning Site
It's ironic that you are advocating using the right pronouns when at the same time wrongly applying Neo-Marxism.

For the record I'm liberal. I abhor the idea that speech is restricted in order for people not to be offended. If someone says something offensive I will think him an asshole but I will never claim being an asshole gives me the right to restrict his speech.

Having said that I equally dislike people like the person who started this OP, who try over and over again to use strawman arguments and hyperbole in order to somehow paint the left as Communists or Marxists.

You want to argue political correctness with me, chances are I'll agree with you mostly. But argue that then, do not try to conflate different concepts.

I watched but the democrats who and wherever they were, never attacked this guy who waffled on about god knows what and never even mentioned Neo Marxists. As per usual just the same nonsense attacking the fantasy bogeyman Marxists that barely exists in American/Canadian society.

Forum List

Back