Watch as Rep. Rashida Tlaib is grilled by reporter and refuses to condemn chants of "Death to America"

What racist tropes is she talking about?

This is epic! A FOX News reporter attempts to get Michigan Representative Rashida Tlaib to condemn protesters in her state who were chanting "Death to America.

WTF is "racist trope"?

Watch the hilarious results as Tlaib attacks FOX News. :laughing0301:

If you condemn muslim extremists, you're an islamaphobe, and to that bitch, that condemnation is a racist trope, even though there are muslims of all races.

Again
It was not the question being asked but who was asking it
Here are MY questions:

1) Do you condemn Muslims chanting “Death to America!” in Dearborn, MI?

2) Do you condemn students at liberal universities chanting “Death to Jews!”?

3) Do you condemn the antisemites who threatened to harm Jews and chased them into the library at Cooper Union?
4) Do you condemn Berkeley’s decision to set aside an area on camous where Jews, including the Dean of the Law School, were not allowed to speak?

Here are MY questions:

1) Do you condemn Muslims chanting “Death to America!” in Dearborn, MI?

2) Do you condemn students at liberal universities chanting “Death to Jews!”?

3) Do you condemn the antisemites who threatened to harm Jews and chased them into the library at Cooper Union?
4) Do you condemn Berkeley’s decision to set aside an area on camous where Jews, including the Dean of the Law School, were not allowed to speak?
And your answer is-
But….but…but..
Orange Man Bad

Last edited:
Deflection.

How is that a "deflection"? Did her constituents chant "Death to America" or did they not?

You claim that "Fox lied." So did did FOX News lie about her constituents chanting "Death to America" at a protest?

Do I need to provide the video for you?

How is that a "deflection"? Did her constituents chant "Death to America" or did they not?

You claim that "Fox lied." So did did FOX News lie about her constituents chanting "Death to America" at a protest?

Do I need to provide the video for you?
Link?

That is not what they lied about;

Forum List

Back