Watch as Rep. Rashida Tlaib is grilled by reporter and refuses to condemn chants of "Death to America"

Mayor of Dearbornistan, condemns "Death to America" chants.

Dearborn Mayor Abdullah Hammoud and other leaders condemned the “Death to America” chants that were said in the Michigan city on Friday.

Last week, a group, Al Quds Committee Detroit, held a protest in support of Palestinians in which chants commonly used in Iran or by Iranian-backed groups were heard, protesting against U.S. foreign policy. Some protesters were heard saying "Al-mout li Amreeka," which translates to "Death to America," and "Al-mout li Israel," or "Death to Israel."

They said that the oath of office was to defend America.

The oath of office is to defend the constitution.

She won't talk to them because they lie about what she says.

What the fuck are you even talking about, son? This thread has nothing to do with the US Constitution. :laughing0301:

It's about Rashida Tlaib and a reporter asking her about her constituents chanting "Death to America."

seriously.gif

Here are MY questions:

1) Do you condemn Muslims chanting “Death to America!” in Dearborn, MI?

2) Do you condemn students at liberal universities chanting “Death to Jews!”?

3) Do you condemn the antisemites who threatened to harm Jews and chased them into the library at Cooper Union?
4) Do you condemn Berkeley’s decision to set aside an area on camous where Jews, including the Dean of the Law School, were not allowed to speak?
A true Jew-hating liberal will respond, “I think it depends on the Context” as we learned earlier this year from the University of Pennsylvania President.

She’s talking to them. You’d have a point if she was absolutely silent….. but, she wasn’t. She only refused to answer if she opposed the “Death to America” chants from the fellow Muslims in her district.
She answered with……I don’t talk to Fox News

Nice duck.

That doesn't answer my question.

Fuck you and your question, you don't get to set the narrative here. The protest still happened in Rashida Talaib's district, they were chanting "Death to America", and she would not condemn it.

Neither will you condemn that, therefore, you are a racist Nazi fuck, an anti-Semite, and a terrorist-supporter.

Fuck you and your question, you don't get to set the narrative here. The protest still happened in Rashida Talaib's district, they were chanting "Death to America", and she would not condemn it.

Neither will you condemn that, therefore, you are a racist Nazi fuck, an anti-Semite, and a terrorist-supporter.
Oh my, name calling is a sign of losing.

A Nazi BASTARD.

And you notice how these terrorist supporters are unwilling to condemn ANYTHING horrible things Muslims do - even chant “Death to America!!”?

A Nazi BASTARD.

And you notice how these terrorist supporters are unwilling to condemn ANYTHING horrible things Muslims do - even chant “Death to America!!”?

Even the White House Press Secretary condemned the chanting protesters, in a half-assed way.

Calling out Muslims chanting “death to America” is not racist. These Muslims are intolerant as is Rep. Talib.
The libs are setting up the “New America,” where more and more antisemitic and America-hating Muslims will be elected to high office, and any criticism of them will be silenced by screams of “waaaacist!!!”

Same thing that happened with Obama.

Forum List

Back