Watch black conservatives gather for rally in front of the white house

The fact that this is a story only shows how pathetic some Trump lovers are to be able to say "we have black people too..." -- Great!

Now lets talk about what really matters -- policies......like, why are Republicans pretending they always supported protecting pre-existing conditions? Parading all the black people in the world won't change that lie...

"Parading black people"......

Wow, they can be "paraded" now. Led, like what....???

This is how they think. It's appalling. No wonder minorities are bailing on the Dems left and right. But we knew this.

Again: "Parading black people"
Yes, parading black people...whenever you try to make a huge deal about "hey look, we have black people supporting Trump" --- you are parading them...

Let me know at anytime you have seen Obama saying "hey look, I have white people supporting me?" -- of course you are going to have people from all races supporting you, especially if you believe in your policies...

Only republicans do shit like this...because of how historically dismal their outreach towards minorities have been....

Oh please. "Simply because he's a black man"?

no, because he's full of hot air. Eight years of Obama and the economy was absolute crap. I don't care that he's black; I care that he loved the sound of his own voice and did NOTHING.

NOTHING.

I repeat.

NOTHING.

I really resent that you think all Trump supporters are racist. But I'm used to it. It's tearing the nation apart but hey, easy come, easy go is the new attitude I guess. Civil War is...if not at hand, at hand for our children I guess. It is what it is.
I've never thought nor stated that "all" Trump supporters are racist just like I've never believed or stated that all white people are racist, that would be idiotic as well as untrue since I know better. I was however speaking of the "ignorant" individuals who believe that even when they don't have a pot to piss in, or have a criminal record, or are in fact proud racists, that in their world it's just simply impossible for a black person to ever be "better" in any respect than them. Not even when a mountain of evidence to the contrary is staring them in the face. By definition, those "ignorant" white people are racists and if they're Trump supporters then so be it. It's not like it's a secret that this particular faction exists.

And to be clear I attended college in a small city in Florida where the racists there either were ignorant of the fact that it's inappropriate to use the n-word in the presence of a black person or they just didn't care. Whichever the case, they both are indications of the level of ignorance of which I was speaking because this occured multiple times in the workplace and no one thought anything of it, except apparently me. Not all of my co-workers were racists, not even most, but the ones that were (and their spouses) were blatently so even if they were too ignorant to realize it.

President Obama, contrary to your beliefs did do something which is the reason that we now have so much in-your-face racism, bigotry and animus - he brought people together and gave the nation hope for our future, which apparently infuriated the closet racists and rocked the status quo a little bit. But all the things he said in his Wisconsin speech today were absolutely the truth. I wish you'd listen to what he had to say but understand you're not going to listen to someone whom you don't care for. I wouldn't spend any time listening to Trump speak, I've already heard more than enough and have no patience for liars.

And by the way, I just saw a few days ago one of your responses to a conversation we were maybe a few months ago and I was surprised at your generosity. I was planning on responding but it's been a rough week. In any case I just wanted you to know that I hadn't read & ignored it, I just never saw it until recently.

I never thought Obama anyone together, I thought he did more to divide this nation. Insurance companies bad, doctors bad, bankers bad, whites bad, gun owners bad, religious people in the Midwest bad, police bad, rich people bad, Fox bad, GOP bad. I do not see Trump uniting anyone either, so I see the hate of left and right getting worse, America has no leaders or United’s that will step up.
Obama put more republicans in his cabinet than other president did for an opposing party...funny how that gets overlooked...

And I never seen Obama called republicans are evil like Trump does continuously..can you give me a quote of Obama saying as much?

I couldn't hear Obama, I was in back of the bus. Obama was divisive, he played groups against each other for political gain. I don't care for Trump either he is also divisive.

no, because he's full of hot air. Eight years of Obama and the economy was absolute crap. I don't care that he's black; I care that he loved the sound of his own voice and did NOTHING.

NOTHING.

I repeat.

NOTHING.

I really resent that you think all Trump supporters are racist. But I'm used to it. It's tearing the nation apart but hey, easy come, easy go is the new attitude I guess. Civil War is...if not at hand, at hand for our children I guess. It is what it is.
I've never thought nor stated that "all" Trump supporters are racist just like I've never believed or stated that all white people are racist, that would be idiotic as well as untrue since I know better. I was however speaking of the "ignorant" individuals who believe that even when they don't have a pot to piss in, or have a criminal record, or are in fact proud racists, that in their world it's just simply impossible for a black person to ever be "better" in any respect than them. Not even when a mountain of evidence to the contrary is staring them in the face. By definition, those "ignorant" white people are racists and if they're Trump supporters then so be it. It's not like it's a secret that this particular faction exists.

And to be clear I attended college in a small city in Florida where the racists there either were ignorant of the fact that it's inappropriate to use the n-word in the presence of a black person or they just didn't care. Whichever the case, they both are indications of the level of ignorance of which I was speaking because this occured multiple times in the workplace and no one thought anything of it, except apparently me. Not all of my co-workers were racists, not even most, but the ones that were (and their spouses) were blatently so even if they were too ignorant to realize it.

President Obama, contrary to your beliefs did do something which is the reason that we now have so much in-your-face racism, bigotry and animus - he brought people together and gave the nation hope for our future, which apparently infuriated the closet racists and rocked the status quo a little bit. But all the things he said in his Wisconsin speech today were absolutely the truth. I wish you'd listen to what he had to say but understand you're not going to listen to someone whom you don't care for. I wouldn't spend any time listening to Trump speak, I've already heard more than enough and have no patience for liars.

And by the way, I just saw a few days ago one of your responses to a conversation we were maybe a few months ago and I was surprised at your generosity. I was planning on responding but it's been a rough week. In any case I just wanted you to know that I hadn't read & ignored it, I just never saw it until recently.

I never thought Obama anyone together, I thought he did more to divide this nation. Insurance companies bad, doctors bad, bankers bad, whites bad, gun owners bad, religious people in the Midwest bad, police bad, rich people bad, Fox bad, GOP bad. I do not see Trump uniting anyone either, so I see the hate of left and right getting worse, America has no leaders or United’s that will step up.
Obama put more republicans in his cabinet than other president did for an opposing party...funny how that gets overlooked...

And I never seen Obama called republicans are evil like Trump does continuously..can you give me a quote of Obama saying as much?

I couldn't hear Obama, I was in back of the bus. Obama was divisive, he played groups against each other for political gain. I don't care for Trump either he is also divisive.
Still waiting for you to give me these examples of Obama being racist against anyone...I'll wait...

Here, I will give you an example of a racist comment....How about when Trump said a federal judge couldn't do his job fairly because he was Mexican....that, as Speaker Paul Ryan said is "the textbook definition of racism"

Got any quotes of Obama saying textbook racist shit?

NOTHING.

I repeat.

NOTHING.

Still waiting for you to give me these examples of Obama being racist against anyone...I'll wait...

Here, I will give you an example of a racist comment....How about when Trump said a federal judge couldn't do his job fairly because he was Mexican....that, as Speaker Paul Ryan said is "the textbook definition of racism"

Got any quotes of Obama saying textbook racist shit?

Where did I say he was a racist? He was a divider, not a racist. The two are not the same.

Like 15 people scoured from across the land. Like Caitlyn Jenner, they’ll soon regret supporting the treasonous dotard.

It's like the first speaker in the video was saying, Black people need to do for Black people... they need a seat at the table. It's not really about Trump, wether these people at the rally are right or wrong about Trump, thats not even the point. What they are saying is they don't need liberals like you or other blacks who would shame them ... to tell them what they need to believe, who to vote for, or who they need to be.
Don't think you are black but you got the fact pretty much right. Don't get double speech

:fu:

Black people are Americans and Democrats do not own them.

I learned 80% of what I know about Republicans from a black man. He really was something. Smart, he was old and didn't have good balance, but strong. He could pick up a 100-lb log. I appreciate my time with him.

The other of what I've learned comes from a cousin. Also smart.
I learned the hard way, working in the system and seeing first hand.
upload_2018-11-2_17-27-48.jpeg

Forum List

Back