Watch corrupt Pelosi talk about stimulus bill. OMG

I can’t believe she is the most powerful woman on earth. What a vapid brain dead piece of trash.

The vapid piece of trash lives in the White House. She is holding the whip hand in this case. Republicans will be forced to the table.

And at some point Biden is going to have to debate Trump.
Cant Wait!!!

No way it happens. Dimms will prevent it.

At their peril.
There's never been an election without debates and the only way he avoids the debates is if he doesnt run at all.
Which wouldnt surprise me one bit.
I can see dems making a last minute switch so all of Trumps info on his opponent is now worthless.

Kinda like starting a rookie QB.
You dont know what to expect.

I can’t believe she is the most powerful woman on earth. What a vapid brain dead piece of trash.

The vapid piece of trash lives in the White House. She is holding the whip hand in this case. Republicans will be forced to the table.

Cant Wait!!!

At their peril.
There's never been an election without debates and the only way he avoids the debates is if he doesnt run at all.
I can see dems making a last minute switch so all of Trumps info on his opponent is now worthless.

Hillary?

Dems can’t run a guy who finger banged his employee. Not when they run on virtue.

Cant Wait!!!

At their peril.

Hillary?

She's as washed up as Rex Grossman.....

Cant Wait!!!

At their peril.

Hillary?

Ouch. He should have won the Heisman.

I went to UF as did both of my parents and my maternal grandmother.

Are you busting my balls? It was a great shot!

Cant Wait!!!

At their peril.

Hillary?

To be honest I just picked the first washed up QB that popped into my head. :auiqs.jpg:

Cant Wait!!!

At their peril.

Hillary?

To be honest I just picked the first washed up QB that popped into my head. :auiqs.jpg:

I am a huge Gator fan. Love the shot.

He was a poor NFL QB, but he was amazing at UF.

Look at his 2001 stats.

Cant Wait!!!

At their peril.

Hillary?

Look at his 2001 stats.

Oh I know he was good in college.
But then the NFL is littered with Heisman trophy winners who didnt amount to much.

Cant Wait!!!

At their peril.

Hillary?

Look at his 2001 stats.

But then the NFL is littered with Heisman trophy winners who didnt amount to much.

He should have won the Heisman, but it was considered an upper classman award when he won it.

Then the committee had to give it to Tebow as a Sophomore. Grossman was robbed.

Tebow forced the Downton New York assholes to change the game.

Cant Wait!!!

At their peril.

Hillary?

Look at his 2001 stats.

He should have won the Heisman, but it was considered an upper classman award when he won it.

Then the committee had to give it to Tebow as a Sophomore. Grossman was robbed.

Tebow forced the Downton New York assholes to change the game.

Well I can appreciate that.

Forum List

Back