Watch Fearless girl statue gets Burqa treatment during the march against Sharia

The woman is an idiot and makes about as much sense in disrupting a gathering that BLM makes when they march into restaurants during lunch and demand respect.

Instead of trying to cover the statue, she might have gotten further speaking truth instead of grandstanding. Like "would you think this girl is fearless before or after having her clitoris cut off?", and then holding a sign a bit away from the statue showing what SOME of the laws are with Sharia and womens rights. Being a bitch to those who want a pic of a statue during their NY trip was and is a dumb assed idea.

The point of doing it was : Women will NOT be dressed like that little girl
Women won't be able to wear the clothes we wear in the West
The point is women will not have FREEDOm that FEMINIST spew thier bs on all the while having no understanding what SHARIA LAW actually means.

People are totally clueless about it and this is why those who can't figure this out have been and are totally mislead.
But hey when it happens here , guess then some will wake the fk up about it.

Sharia Law is something that needs to stop in America, these women are in America yet are still slaves to this law.
What? Wtf is going on...
Is this about headscarfs and coverings?
That is part of their religion... I'm confused.

Lets break it down. We are in America right if you want to wear daisy duke shorts, or a bikini on a beach you can do so correct.

Under sharia law would you want to be FORCED to wear what some call a B keeper suite. Would you want to be covered from head to toe .

Watch the video maybe it will make since , beings some on the interview are pretty much clueless what Sharia really is and how it's being pushed is fake bs. As it is a Choice no it is not a g.d choice once they're into it.
Lets break it down. We are in America right if you want to wear daisy duke shorts, or a bikini on a beach you can do so correct.

Under sharia law would you want to be FORCED to wear what some call a B keeper suite. Would you want to be covered from head to toe .
Oh, come on now...seriously?!

If this were the case, it wouldn't just be about
enforcing coverings, it would pretty much eliminate
music and the likes of Madonna, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga,
Snoop Dog, JayZ, Beyonce, on and on and on....

Movies, all other religions, homosexuality,
what we eat, drink, everything ...
come on, could you really see that happening?

You can't be serious
You can't be serious
Serious, that its ridiculous?... yes, very serious

upload_2017-6-10_22-22-30.png

upload_2017-6-10_22-27-24.png

Well I'd educate myself on it before finding out the hard way and supporting the wrong bs

https://www.politicalislam.com/wp-c...ook-Inside/The_Doctrine_Women_look_inside.pdf

The woman is an idiot and makes about as much sense in disrupting a gathering that BLM makes when they march into restaurants during lunch and demand respect.

Instead of trying to cover the statue, she might have gotten further speaking truth instead of grandstanding. Like "would you think this girl is fearless before or after having her clitoris cut off?", and then holding a sign a bit away from the statue showing what SOME of the laws are with Sharia and womens rights. Being a bitch to those who want a pic of a statue during their NY trip was and is a dumb assed idea.

The point is women will not have FREEDOm that FEMINIST spew thier bs on all the while having no understanding what SHARIA LAW actually means.

People are totally clueless about it and this is why those who can't figure this out have been and are totally mislead.
I get the point. So do most. Even the tourists. Point is...she made an ass of herself and didn't get HER point across well enough.

upload_2017-6-10_22-29-35.png

I get the point. So do most. Even the tourists. Point is...she made an ass of herself and didn't get HER point across well enough.

Guess that depends on ones view point. Most of those liberal idiots didn't have a clue wth the statue even meant or what it was for.

Most of them still had no clue what Sharia Law was really about.

It might sink in later when schools here start telling their kids they better not wear skirts, or short dresses bet it will sink then.

Hell, I don't even know what the statue is for! But if I were in NY for the first time and wanted to take a pic and some schmuck tried to ruin my sight seeing, I'd be pissed. She could have driven home the point with people LISTENING to her and her arguments on what Sharia is instead of PISSING THEM OFF. That is MY point.

when schools here start telling their kids they better not wear skirts, or short dresses bet it will sink then.
Dress codes exist. Sharia law will never be implemented in the USA. At least, not within my lifetime and if it WAS implemented, they better get a shitload of stones cuz I will fill with holes any radical towel head that lays hand on me even if I'm 90 (God forbid). And I think most americans feel the exact same way.

Sharia Law is something that needs to stop in America, these women are in America yet are still slaves to this law.
What? Wtf is going on...

Watch the video maybe it will make since , beings some on the interview are pretty much clueless what Sharia really is and how it's being pushed is fake bs. As it is a Choice no it is not a g.d choice once they're into it.

What Does Islam Teach About...
women-worth-less-290.jpg

A Woman's Worth
Does Islam teach that a woman is worth less than a man?

Absolutely. The only debatable point is by what degree.
Quran
Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females" (see also verse 4:176). In Islam, sexism is mathematically established.
Quran (2:282) - (Court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women." Muslim apologists offer creative explanations to explain why Allah felt that a man's testimony in court should be valued twice as highly as a woman's, but studies consistently show that women are actually less likely to tell lies than men, meaning that they make more reliable witnesses.

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

Quran (5:6) - "And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it" Men are to rub dirt on their hands, if there is no water to purify them, following casual contact with a woman (such as shaking hands).

Hadith and Sira
Sahih Bukhari (6:301) - "[Muhammad] said, 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her intelligence.'"

Sahih Bukhari (6:301) - continued - "[Muhammad said] 'Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?' The women replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her religion.'" Allah has made women deficient in the practice of their religion as well, by giving them menstrual cycles.

Sahih Bukhari (2:28) & Sahih Bukhari (54:464) - Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants. This is important because the only women in heaven mentioned explicitly by Muhammad are the virgins who serve the sexual desires of men. (A weak Hadith, Kanz al-`ummal, 22:10, even suggests that 99% of women go to Hell).

Sahih Bukhari (62:81) - "The Prophet said: "'The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).'" In other words, the most important thing a woman brings to marriage is between her legs.

Sahih Bukhari (62:58) - A woman presents herself in marriage to Muhammad, but he does not find her attractive, so he "donates" her on the spot to another man.

Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'" These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.
A Woman Worth Less than a Man in Islam
What does it matter to me...I'm not a Muslim
I believe in the One, True, living God and Father of Christ!

I have friends who are Muslim, they wear the head scarf...
doesn't bother me, why should it?

If people want to follow a religion
that teaches such things that you mentioned,
that's on them...I'll keep them in my prayers

when schools here start telling their kids they better not wear skirts, or short dresses bet it will sink then.
Dress codes exist. Sharia law will never be implemented in the USA. At least, not within my lifetime and if it WAS implemented, they better get a shitload of stones cuz I will fill with holes any radical towel head that lays hand on me even if I'm 90 (God forbid). And I think most americans feel the exact same way.

lets hope it isn't, but look at Europe their people thought the same thing.

lets hope it isn't, but look at Europe their people thought the same thing.

Only difference right now is we still have our 2nd amendment and they don't and most of the Countries that are getting invaded by these ISIS fks which are most often Muslim/ Sharia Law lovers they are going into Countries that have no means of self defense as far as weapon goes. ( guns).

What? Wtf is going on...

women-worth-less-290.jpg

A Woman's Worth

Quran
Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females" (see also verse 4:176). In Islam, sexism is mathematically established.
Quran (2:282) - (Court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women." Muslim apologists offer creative explanations to explain why Allah felt that a man's testimony in court should be valued twice as highly as a woman's, but studies consistently show that women are actually less likely to tell lies than men, meaning that they make more reliable witnesses.

Quran (5:6) - "And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it" Men are to rub dirt on their hands, if there is no water to purify them, following casual contact with a woman (such as shaking hands).

Hadith and Sira
Sahih Bukhari (6:301) - "[Muhammad] said, 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her intelligence.'"

Sahih Bukhari (6:301) - continued - "[Muhammad said] 'Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?' The women replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her religion.'" Allah has made women deficient in the practice of their religion as well, by giving them menstrual cycles.

Sahih Bukhari (2:28) & Sahih Bukhari (54:464) - Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants. This is important because the only women in heaven mentioned explicitly by Muhammad are the virgins who serve the sexual desires of men. (A weak Hadith, Kanz al-`ummal, 22:10, even suggests that 99% of women go to Hell).

Sahih Bukhari (62:81) - "The Prophet said: "'The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).'" In other words, the most important thing a woman brings to marriage is between her legs.

Sahih Bukhari (62:58) - A woman presents herself in marriage to Muhammad, but he does not find her attractive, so he "donates" her on the spot to another man.

Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'" These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.

I've have friend who are Muslims too, they aren't the people you worry about, they are not the ones who want OPPRESSION, that is why they aren't covered from head to toe in a bee keeper suite big , big difference.

What? Wtf is going on...

You can't be serious
You can't be serious

View attachment 132218

View attachment 132219
Well I'd educate myself on it before finding out the hard way and supporting the wrong bs

https://www.politicalislam.com/wp-c...ook-Inside/The_Doctrine_Women_look_inside.pdf
Again...I don't care, I don't believe in Allah and Mohammed
If that's the kind of god you put your faith in...well....

You can't be serious
You can't be serious

View attachment 132218

View attachment 132219

Again...I don't care, I don't believe in Allah and Mohammed
If that's the kind of god you put your faith in...well....

LOL I sure in the hell don't put my faith into that bs.

What? Wtf is going on...

women-worth-less-290.jpg

A Woman's Worth

Quran

Hadith and Sira

I've have friend who are Muslims too, they aren't the people you worry about, they are not the ones who want OPPRESSION, that is why they aren't covered from head to toe in a bee keeper suite big , big difference.
Lol...so, culture and tradition is oppressive

That's why, in this day and age, less is more,
men dress like women, women like men,
young girls like little whores and for some reason,
boxer shorts and pants worn under your ass cheeks,
is where western culture has ended up...

What? Wtf is going on...

women-worth-less-290.jpg

A Woman's Worth

Quran

Hadith and Sira

You can not always judge a book by its cover..for instance.. My neighbors of 18 years were wealthy people raised in America who were from Lebanon, but held on to many of the customs...
Like woman Oppression...

She didn't wear the scarfs, she wore beautiful chanel, had a 24/7 house keeper, sports cars, and worked out all day at the club..

Her husband was abusing her and her children behind closed doors, 5 years ago when she left him to divorce him..he murdered their son to get revenge..

So the moral of my story is, most of those women that you see with scarfs are oppressed by the hand of their husband.
Some by their father...
Some really want to not wear those scarfs and of coarse there are some that do..

come on, could you really see that happening?.....

Jeebus, but you are a freaking idiot.

It just goes right over their heads the point this lady in the Video was trying to make.

Excuse me

What exactly was it I stated, that makes me a freaking idiot?!

It just goes right over their heads the point this lady in the Video was trying to make.
Umm, I didn't watch the fucking video....
I couldn't care less what point she is trying to make,
I'm not exchanging posts on a thread with her,
I'm exchanging posts with you, accordingly.

So, since you felt Bowie's post was a 'winner'...I'll ask you as well
Exactly what was it that I posted that makes me a fucking idiot?!

Not wanting to hurt keepitreal... I have to agree with JimBowie1958,:thup:

Forum List

Back