🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

The Obama legacy. Whom do you think they are going to war with? The democrat party that has subjugated them for 300 years? I wouldn't blame them, they have been lied to so much by the democrat party the rage was bound to boil to the surface.

WATCH Ferguson Protesters Chant We re Ready for War Mediaite

During Sunday night’s protest on the anniversary of the shooting death of African-American man Michael Brown, Ferguson protesters chanted that they were “ready for war.”
It's wonder they don't all become Republicans.
That would require them to get jobs.
we KNOW thats not going to happen.
Not in Ferguson. Blacks would have to leave town to find a job!

Maybe if they stopped burning down all the places of employment?
Aw they weren't hiring them anyway...besides if a black ventured out to get a job the cops would be waiting to cite them for something to enhance law enforcement revenue!

Why cant they ride the bus to a part of town that does have jobs?
Thats what I did when I was starting out.

Ready for war? So what happens when their EBT cards get shut down?
How will they afford ammo,food,malt liquor?
Who? The black protestors or the White poor and middle class of Ferguson? Check Food stamp stats and get back with us!

How about you get your eyes checked,because I didnt see any white rioters.
Silly , you don't have to riot to be on food-stamps! And you don't have to be Black either!

Well the ones in Fergytown were black,and i'd bet everyone one of them is on some kind of gov assistance.

Not as a percentage of the population, but let's not let facts get in the way of a good story.
Fuck the percentage of the population crap. Do you even know how many Blacks use food stamps? If you tell me, I'll tell you how many Whites are on food stamps.lets compare numbers...shall we?

Sure you want to play with the numbers when blacks are 13% of the population, the fact is that blacks are twice as likely to be on food stamps than whites. Whites 15% compared to 31% of blacks have ever received food stamps according to Pew Research.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center
I asked you to provide the number of Blacks on food stamps now!..today!...Not the percentage having EVER received food-stamps.
I want raw numbers of current Black recipients of food stamps.

THIS GRAPH FROM YOUR LINK IS FROM THE PEW SURVEY AND DOES NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION!

picture-22-png.47000

You're question is irrelevant.
My question was not meant for you so it should be irrelevant to you!

Than I guess you should have asked via PM if you didnt want outside comments.

Well, yes that is a lot of people but there are people just as poor in Appalachia. I am just as concerned about them.
Detroit is a microcosm, a pimple on the ass of the black community.
As a social technician you should be concerned with the whole body and the pimple will eventually go away! or heal!

No you teach the filthy individual proper hygiene as the pimple is indicative of both bad diet and personal hygiene.

Your stupidity is indicative of little to no gray matter in the cranium cavity...............

That is a professional diagnosis free of charge, you can thank me later.

Fuck the percentage of the population crap. Do you even know how many Blacks use food stamps? If you tell me, I'll tell you how many Whites are on food stamps.lets compare numbers...shall we?

Sure you want to play with the numbers when blacks are 13% of the population, the fact is that blacks are twice as likely to be on food stamps than whites. Whites 15% compared to 31% of blacks have ever received food stamps according to Pew Research.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center
I asked you to provide the number of Blacks on food stamps now!..today!...Not the percentage having EVER received food-stamps.
I want raw numbers of current Black recipients of food stamps.

THIS GRAPH FROM YOUR LINK IS FROM THE PEW SURVEY AND DOES NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION!

picture-22-png.47000

You're question is irrelevant.
My question was not meant for you so it should be irrelevant to you!

Than I guess you should have asked via PM if you didnt want outside comments.

Yeah his delusions of grandeur have him not only owning this circus but also winning the argument ..................

Dude it is a public forum, check up from the neck up is another understatement .............

Blacks are declaring war on the Democratic party? Ferguson is a Democratic party owned and run city.
Really? All those cops are liberal? That's funny. I also think it is funny what a right wing conservative my cop friend is. He's also a government worker in a union making over $70K a year. Does he realize he is or SHOULD BE a liberal? Hell no. He's stupid just like you.

Your just mad because I bitch slapped you. Democrats own Ferguson fool they have a Dem mayor a Dem city council a Dem police chief, eat it. Speaking of how Democrats treat blacks why did Democrats in Democrat run cities around the country send millions of young black men to prison? OH SNAP!!

That's actually part of my solution for blacks. They can't handle Detroit or Ferguson or flint Saginaw Compton watts or Harlem.

Seems the only decent black city is Atlanta.

So blacks need to leave 75% of Detroit. Half of Detroit has already taken this advice. They've left to come to the burbs where there are jobs. Each city has enough low income housing to let blacks make up no more than 20% of our communities.

No offense but clearly blacks can not manage their own major city.

I'd like to know how Atlanta does it. Anyone here from the atl?

No offense but thanks for verifying what I suspected all along about SOME "White liberals." You are no different when it comes to race than your "conservative" counterparts.

Instead of examining the factors behind the decline of Detroit, you conclude it is due to Blacks mismanaging it. The situation in Detroit is far more complex than that and has a lot to do with the near collapse of the auto Industry in 2008-9. But if that wasn't enough of an insult you proceeded to assert that low income housing in the suburbs would be reserved solely for poor Blacks.

You didn't stop there. As expected, given the trajectory of your veiled
bigotry, you continued by rattling off multiple examples of supposedly failed black cities to bolster your claim. Shootspeeders and Matthew must be proud of you! I am not sure your premise of "Blacks can't handle" big city management is anything more than an early 20th Century throwback to the days when it was popularly believed that Blacks couldn't "handle" pro football or baseball or fly an airplane!

Here is abetter idea. Since we know every major city needs a decent tax base to be successful, regardless of who is managing the city government, the point is moot. As long as White people own the means of production, all of the banks and most of the national franchises/ businesses, they still control the local economies at any level and political outcomes at the state and federal levels.

You might be aware that during segregation, Black businesses flourished; wealth accumulated in Black communities and productivity was high. Marriage was valued and families stayed together. Then came integration. Blacks flocked to white owned businesses and businesses in their own communities perished. along with the productivity and wealth. Blacks became dependent on White society for jobs and sustenance thinking that assimilation would eventually come.
They are still waiting!
Stop waiting. How many millionaire black retired athletes have left black community and never looked back? Where's Karl Malone live in Utah? Berry Sanders. What's Oprah doing about it?

You're in America for God sakes. Would you be better off somewhere else? You're sounding like a conspiracy theorist. Jk. I really do agree with everything you say but what blacks won't do is talk about how they can do better. Sorry if the truth hurts. Yes, even white liberals have issues with black societies. How can you not looking at the crime and culture? Pull your fucking pants up!
You baited me and I fell for it. Now I am in the tenuous position of agreeing with you by proxy. I forgot how subtle the white world view can be. Black people in general are NOT poor. About 25% of the population lives below the poverty line. Your argument suggests the entire Black community is in dire straits....that just is not true. I do feel that Blacks were economically better off when they had their own businesses and thrived under segregation in places like the Black Wallstreet, Harlem and other Black cities. The sharecroppers were an exception since they were little more than an extension of slave labor.

Today, the black civil war between gangs and the crimes committed by their junkies to get a fix is atrocious. But they are just a small fraction of the back population.. Hopefully, the "good statistics" I presented in my previous post will put the contrast between Christian Blacks and thugs into perspective. Those good stats force me to abandon the "victim" argument I presented earlier and I am now arguing that your social prognosis on the Black community is wrong! Blacks are prospering more than millions of white people.

Based on U.S. Census data, 41 percent of Detroit residents live at or below the federal poverty threshold.

I'm not worried about blacks who live in nice neighborhoods and do well. I'm worried about cities like Detroit. 41% of a million people is a lot of fucking people don't you think?
Well, yes that is a lot of people but there are people just as poor in Appalachia. I am just as concerned about them.
Detroit is a microcosm, a pimple on the ass of the black community.
As a social technician you should be concerned with the whole body and the pimple will eventually go away! or heal!
And I'm not here trying to argue. I really see your side of things. There's a shit load the government and corporations controlled by whites could do in fact if they did it we wouldn't be having this conversation. No doubt black crime per capita would be no higher than whites. So I know you are right.

So since we agree it is what it is and why, let's talk about what black people need to do to make things better for themselves. I would love it if conservative open minded blacks are willing to admit there are some things the black community could do to better itself and quit waiting for change.

1. Any black who doesn't vote and doesn't teach there kids to vote is a loser and doesn't matter. Far too few blacks vote. If you do you are in the minority. This makes you dumber than whites. And you should tell yourselves that. Stop protesting and start voting.

2. Because America is so unfair, don't have kids until you can afford them. Push birth control. Not the pill. Not good enough. Iud's for every single woman who doesn't want a kid. Take it out when you are ready to start a family. I know too many single black moms with kids from multiple men. I know a few white sluts but they're raising their fatherless kids in the burbs, not Detroit. So since blacks don't have the advantages white people have they can't make the same mistakes white people or middle class people can afford to make.

You need to realize my criticism really is towards anybody below the poverty level. Anyone poor should take my advice. Don't have too many fatherless kids ladies. This is where welfare crime and poverty come from.

That's actually part of my solution for blacks. They can't handle Detroit or Ferguson or flint Saginaw Compton watts or Harlem.

So blacks need to leave 75% of Detroit. Half of Detroit has already taken this advice. They've left to come to the burbs where there are jobs. Each city has enough low income housing to let blacks make up no more than 20% of our communities.

No offense but thanks for verifying what I suspected all along about SOME "White liberals." You are no different when it comes to race than your "conservative" counterparts.

Instead of examining the factors behind the decline of Detroit, you conclude it is due to Blacks mismanaging it. The situation in Detroit is far more complex than that and has a lot to do with the near collapse of the auto Industry in 2008-9. But if that wasn't enough of an insult you proceeded to assert that low income housing in the suburbs would be reserved solely for poor Blacks.

bigotry, you continued by rattling off multiple examples of supposedly failed black cities to bolster your claim. Shootspeeders and Matthew must be proud of you! I am not sure your premise of "Blacks can't handle" big city management is anything more than an early 20th Century throwback to the days when it was popularly believed that Blacks couldn't "handle" pro football or baseball or fly an airplane!

Here is abetter idea. Since we know every major city needs a decent tax base to be successful, regardless of who is managing the city government, the point is moot. As long as White people own the means of production, all of the banks and most of the national franchises/ businesses, they still control the local economies at any level and political outcomes at the state and federal levels.

You might be aware that during segregation, Black businesses flourished; wealth accumulated in Black communities and productivity was high. Marriage was valued and families stayed together. Then came integration. Blacks flocked to white owned businesses and businesses in their own communities perished. along with the productivity and wealth. Blacks became dependent on White society for jobs and sustenance thinking that assimilation would eventually come.
They are still waiting!
Then start owning the means of production!

Look. I feel you. To the rich we are all nig$#rs. So while they own the means of production, I do a few things. I educate myself, save money, am well spoken at interviews, i am not committing crimes, don't have more kids than I can afford. All things I can control myself.

You're stuck on excuse and denial.

"Whites" don't own the "means of production".

"Whites" are not a group, at this point in time.

The "Rich" who mostly own or at least run the means of production are not a unified group with any anti-black agenda.

They are still waiting!

Look. I feel you. To the rich we are all nig$#rs. So while they own the means of production, I do a few things. I educate myself, save money, am well spoken at interviews, i am not committing crimes, don't have more kids than I can afford. All things I can control myself.

The "Rich" who mostly own or at least run the means of production are not a unified group with any anti-black agenda.

They are still waiting!

I agree. To the rich, we are all ni88ers. Herman Cain, Katlyn Jenner and Ben Carson all think we are a bunch of lazy greedy ignorant ni88gers. You can believe that. They only use race as an issue to divide us. And look how well it's working. The corporate media is spoon feeding us what they want us to know, do, think and believe.

The Rich are not an unified group with ANY AGENDA.

A random rich person is just as likely to be a lefty tree hugger who supports higher taxes and social spending and all that stuff lefties wants as a Evul Rightie who think that his money makes him better than you.

Indeed, of the few rich people I have personally known, they are more likely to be lefties who agree with you than with me.

THe policies that are really hurting the middle class and the working poor are not so much the Rich moving aggressively to protect their interests as various ideologues not realizing that their theories are not working in reality.

And these ideas cut across class lines.
I disagree. Yes there are rich liberals but don't believe class warfare doesn't exist or that you aren't losing it.

The koch brothers and a.l.e.c. spend a lot of time and money to elect politicians who will pass policies that clearly favor the wealthy.

The rich called fdr a traitor to his class. They impeached Clinton. Obstructed Obama. Made Carter a one term president and killed Kennedy.

Blacks are declaring war on the Democratic party? Ferguson is a Democratic party owned and run city.
Really? All those cops are liberal? That's funny. I also think it is funny what a right wing conservative my cop friend is. He's also a government worker in a union making over $70K a year. Does he realize he is or SHOULD BE a liberal? Hell no. He's stupid just like you.

Your just mad because I bitch slapped you. Democrats own Ferguson fool they have a Dem mayor a Dem city council a Dem police chief, eat it. Speaking of how Democrats treat blacks why did Democrats in Democrat run cities around the country send millions of young black men to prison? OH SNAP!!
All those white cops are liberal? I know a lot of white cops and none are liberal.

I don't think Mike Brown should have been shot. Do you? So you agree with a liberal city? Are you a liberal now?

All those white cops are liberal? I know a lot of white cops and none are liberal.

I don't think Mike Brown should have been shot. Do you? So you agree with a liberal city? Are you a liberal now?

Who do you think hires the cops in Democratic party controlled cities? Yes Democrats welcome to reality. Democrats appoint the judges that send young black men to prison too.

Who do you think hires the cops in Democratic party controlled cities? Yes Democrats welcome to reality. Democrats appoint the judges that send young black men to prison too.
Republican policies hurt poor black people and that leads to crime. Same in poor white communities.

So because poor people trust and elect Democrats the crime your policies produce are our fault?

Why don't you raise taxes on the rich and give it to poor schools? Why don't you move your corporations to black communities instead of mexico and china and india.?

Your answer is why blacks don't vote Republican. Go ahead, answer. Show us how many black people you convert with your opinion.

Race wars------------the legacy of obama.
How come we NEVER hear from the Speaker of the House and the Senate majority leaders. What are their names again? Are they laying low until the 2016 elections are over? Because they are both very unpopular. No one ever talks about Boehner or McConnell. What have they been up to? Amazing. Haven't heard a peep out of either of them in some time. Interesting.

The GOP leadership has no solutions.
obviously if there are still problems after 8 years of the socialist, the democrats dont have working solutions either.
It wasn't sunshine and roses the day after blacks got their civil rights and racism didn't end the day Obama walked into the white house. In fact sometimes things have to get worse before they get better.

Blacks didn't get "their civil rights" yesterday.

And racism, at least white racism hasn't been the problem since WAY before Obama walked into the White House.

There is no reason, at this point in time, that "things have to get worse, before they get better".

Race wars------------the legacy of obama.
How come we NEVER hear from the Speaker of the House and the Senate majority leaders. What are their names again? Are they laying low until the 2016 elections are over? Because they are both very unpopular. No one ever talks about Boehner or McConnell. What have they been up to? Amazing. Haven't heard a peep out of either of them in some time. Interesting.

obviously if there are still problems after 8 years of the socialist, the democrats dont have working solutions either.
It wasn't sunshine and roses the day after blacks got their civil rights and racism didn't end the day Obama walked into the white house. In fact sometimes things have to get worse before they get better.

And racism, at least white racism hasn't been the problem since WAY before Obama walked into the White House.

There is no reason, at this point in time, that "things have to get worse, before they get better".
Racism wasn't a problem before Obama?

How is Ferguson or trevon Martin or any of the other blacks murdered by cops Obama's fault?

He spends all day wallowing in the results of liberal social policies.

Racism wasn't a problem before Obama?

How is Ferguson or trevon Martin or any of the other blacks murdered by cops Obama's fault?

NOt really.

Oh, sure, libs and blacks like to BLAME everything on white racism, but in reality, no.

For a little insight into the Bernie Sanders plan for racial justice.....supported by the way by every k00k progressive in this forum..........., take a gander in here and check it out >>>

MAKE IT ILLEGAL TO ARREST BLACK PEOPLE

Bernie Sanders on Racism and Racial Justice

Now.....I knew this guy was real fringe but who knew he was this much of a k00k??

And by the way........the whole Ferguson uprising is being conducted by white Marxists funded by George Soros......they bus these meatheads in and a handful of porch savages ump on board because they have nothing better to do than temporarily own a 10 foot by 10 foot section of some road for a few hours and feel like hero's!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Stuff Black People Don t Like - SBPDL

The THUGERY is kicking white ass and taking...all the shit they can grab from whitey!!!!

Post-Dispatch reporter recovering after attack while covering Ferguson

St Louis Post Dispatch ^ | 8/10/15 | Kim Bell
Post-Dispatch reporter Paul Hampel was beaten, bloodied and robbed by a group of attackers as he covered the Ferguson protests Sunday night. Hampel said he was taking photos and videos of break-ins along West Florissant Avenue shortly before he was attacked. Suddenly, he said, he was rushed from behind. “I got swarmed, beaten down really bad,” he said. The attackers punched him in the face, hit him in the head at least three times and kicked him in the back of the head when he was on the ground, Hampel said. The attackers took his phone and wallet and left....

55c8ec838b115.image.jpg

St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter Paul Hampel, who was assaulted, talks with a police officer helping him as they take shelter during shooting that broke out along West Florissant Avenue in Ferguson on Sunday, Aug. 9, 2015. Hampel had been 400 yards north along West Florissant Avenue covering looting when he was assaulted by a group of men who also took his phone and his wallet minutes before the shooting began.

Some Whites aren't going to take this THUG SHIT anymore...

Heavily armed 'Oath Keepers' inject new unease to riot-hit Ferguson

Reuters ^ | 8/11/15 | Scott Malone
Four civilians carrying automatic rifles and sidearms patrolled a riot-torn street in Ferguson, Missouri, early Tuesday, saying they were there to protect a media organization but drawing swift criticism from police and protesters alike. The appearance of the four men, all white, quickly drew stares in the mostly black neighborhood, which exploded into violence again on Sunday night as protesters marked the police killing of an unarmed black teen a year ago. The men identified themselves as part of a group called "Oath Keepers," which describes itself as an association of current and former U.S. soldiers and police who aim...

Republican policies hurt poor black people and that leads to crime. Same in poor white communities.

So because poor people trust and elect Democrats the crime your policies produce are our fault?

Why don't you raise taxes on the rich and give it to poor schools? Why don't you move your corporations to black communities instead of mexico and china and india.?

Your answer is why blacks don't vote Republican. Go ahead, answer. Show us how many black people you convert with your opinion.

You are like one of those pull string toys, again it is DEMOCRATS in charge of these poor black communities it is DEMOCRATS who have sent millions of young black men to prison it is DEMOCRATS who bus millions of young black women to abortion clinics. DEMOCRATS get it through your thick skull.

I'm not sure if that small group is playing around or not, but the events that happens later may require much more than police officers.

Not at all. American police are MORE than ready for anything these thugs can bring. SWAT teams have...by far...superior firepower and training over these animals. It would be over in minutes.

BUT....Americans....some of them....won't tolerate tbat. They want thugs to win.

Forum List

Back