🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

How sad is this? Well welcome to HOPE AND CHANGE

snip:
Breaking: #Ferguson Business Owner Asks Community to Help Her Protect Salon From Looters Tonight

Jim Hoft Aug 10th, 2015 5:09 pm

The 911 Beauty Salon was looted again last night in Ferguson.

** There is a GoFundMe page set up to save Dellena’s 911 Salon.

Around fifty “peaceful” protesters stormed Dellena Jones’ business and looted her beauty supplies.
Today local volunteers helped Dellena clean up her business in Ferguson.

all of it here:
Breaking Ferguson Business Owner Asks Community to Help Her Protect Salon From Looters Tonight - The Gateway Pundit

Don't contribute a dime, we don't support this community or it's black business owners.

The citizens of her own peers have sent the message she is unwanted and to get out.

Perhaps if she were smart she would.

You thinking my compassion would have me contribute any way, shape, form or fashion to help that community is ludicrous.

Let her people who caused this take care of their own or let the good citizens get enough and rise up with their white lawful brethren to defeat this black thugish criminal element.

Either way, throwing money at a train wreck simply waste your time and money ....................

As sad as that is. What else can the rest of US do for her. we aren't the ones encouraging this type of behavior. just damn sad in this day and age and all under a BLACK President who was Claimed to be this great Uniter

Got to let it run it's course, until the blacks get sick and tired of the destruction and pain caused by their own race, they must suffer through it till they have had enough of the misery and rise up against it.

Unfortunately they only see hate for others instead of helping their own instead of hurting their own.

Has everything to do with compassion, you want to help, but you also want the best.

They must endure their own madness to get enough.................

After this stage comes the stage of whining about no businesses in their neighborhood and how that is whitey's fault.

I am aware of this, that is just the attitude they need to keep, poor, poor, little black victims ..................

Truth is they are victims, at least most of them. Victims to their own "people's" conduct. A minority of people making it hell for the rest.

Oh, sure, libs and blacks like to BLAME everything on white racism, but in reality, no.
Strange! I've seen your buddies (RW?,conservative? republicans? Big Guts?) accuse Democrats of being racists and liberal at the same time.,.

So since when are Dem libs not racist?
If Ronald reagan was alive I guess you could ask him. He was raised by Democrats and was a card carrying Democrat for years. You know the years when they were hanging Blacks from lamposts and the KKK was terrorizing people. Yep, good ol' Ronnie ought to be able to answer you just fine! heh heh heh! Just ask him when you get to hell!

Dayam ... talk about being all over the place. You don't have to prove to me you're a card-carrying idiot ... I'm convinced.
Here's the thing about Reagan: once he engaged his brain, he stopped being a liberal. It happens and if you're lucky it may happen to you.
"If you're not a lib at 25 you have no heart. If you're still a lib at 35 you have no brain."
Yea, once he stopped being a democrat he started getting Alzheimer's. The brain starts deterioration at that age. Plus people tend to get arrogant and become know it all's once they become rich. Look at trump. Perfect example

Oh, sure, libs and blacks like to BLAME everything on white racism, but in reality, no.
Strange! I've seen your buddies (RW?,conservative? republicans? Big Guts?) accuse Democrats of being racists and liberal at the same time.,.

If Ronald reagan was alive I guess you could ask him. He was raised by Democrats and was a card carrying Democrat for years. You know the years when they were hanging Blacks from lamposts and the KKK was terrorizing people. Yep, good ol' Ronnie ought to be able to answer you just fine! heh heh heh! Just ask him when you get to hell!

Dayam ... talk about being all over the place. You don't have to prove to me you're a card-carrying idiot ... I'm convinced.
Here's the thing about Reagan: once he engaged his brain, he stopped being a liberal. It happens and if you're lucky it may happen to you.
"If you're not a lib at 25 you have no heart. If you're still a lib at 35 you have no brain."
Yea, once he stopped being a democrat he started getting Alzheimer's. The brain starts deterioration at that age. Plus people tend to get arrogant and become know it all's once they become rich. Look at trump. Perfect example

that explains george soros leftard

I'd say any rich person that cares about poor people is alright with me.

I can tell you the specific anti middle class policies the koch brothers promote. Can you tell me what bad things Soros is up to or is he just the GOP's talking point? I bet you don't even know.

You guys drop names of people without explaining what they've done wrong. What is soros' agenda? You don't even know.

I'd say any rich person that cares about poor people is alright with me.

I can tell you the specific anti middle class policies the koch brothers promote. Can you tell me what bad things Soros is up to or is he just the GOP's talking point? I bet you don't even know.

You guys drop names of people without explaining what they've done wrong. What is soros' agenda? You don't even know.

the middle class has suffered under Progresives, the poor have suffered even more. the richest got richer though. all facts. i can tell you more than a dozen things soros promotes through the organizations he funds, that are against America's interests; but you didnt say what Koch brothers polices are so against the middle class. how typical

what a joke

Last edited:
Pictures of the oath keepers are starting to emerge from Ferguson.

Damn shame when the police has to have private citizens play over watch.

Full body armor, assault rifles, hand gun, electronics, and much less restraint than the cops.

150811-oath-keepers-ferguson-jpo-503a_5d2d4f5f83b686d149ccbef923f9db74.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

"Go armed, at all times, as free men and women, and be ready to do sudden battle, anywhere, anytime, and with utter recklessness"

150811-oath-keepers-ferguson-jpo-502a_5d2d4f5f83b686d149ccbef923f9db74.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg

Oath Keepers Turn Up at Michael Brown Protests in Ferguson Missouri - NBC News

Ready for war? So what happens when their EBT cards get shut down?
How will they afford ammo,food,malt liquor?
Who? The black protestors or the White poor and middle class of Ferguson? Check Food stamp stats and get back with us!

How about you get your eyes checked,because I didnt see any white rioters.
Silly , you don't have to riot to be on food-stamps! And you don't have to be Black either!

Well the ones in Fergytown were black,and i'd bet everyone one of them is on some kind of gov assistance.

You "BET" everyone of them is on some ind of government assistance?
Is that akin to a Wild Assed Guess, better known as a WAG. It looks like a WAG to me and you know what wags TALES around here:

DUMB ASS WHITE GUYS. That is an acronym for DAWG! :lol:
Shouldn't you be out robbing a 7-11 or something?
You need to put down the crack pipe, step away from the ho and get to work.

Sixty some odd shots fired including police. 1 person injured. Lol.

Very ineffective marksmanship. They better practice up a bit before officially declaring war. They're not quite ready for prime time yet.

How many of those casings are from the police?

Practice up, then declare war. If you can't hit a single desired target, you're not ready. Police haven't suffered any significant losses. When or if they do, we can then maybe call it a war.

Lol.
I'm not saying it's war but that police fired a shitload of rounds as well with one person wounded.

Revolution can be a good thing. But it takes absolute dedication. Random violence and looting does not a Revolution make.

I side with em in some respects. They have some legitimate beefs. So if they want Revolution, more power to em. That's how this greatest Nation in history was created. But do they have the will? Revolution requires intelligence and absolute dedication. Do they have it in em? I'm gonna have to say no. There will be no war.

What there will be are chicken shit drive-by shootings, as usual. A guy fired on police earlier and they fired back and put him in the hospital. Now the claim is that he was unarmed and innocent, which is the response to any black being shot by police now.

Michael Brown was a fucking thug who was asking for trouble. He's not a hero and not someone who should be put on a pedestal. Every parent should do what they have to do so their children don't end up like that. Instead, that thug is being admired and emulated. I guess the new definition of victim is someone who is unable to steal and assault without cops trying to stop them.

Now we have a Missouri Dem out there saying stupid shit to keep the race war going. By announcing that there is an effort by police to hunt down and kill minorities, she is putting all the thugs on defense and some will shoot at cops just because they keep hearing this stuff. Between her, Sharpton and others who incite violence, it is any wonder that this crap continues? We need intelligent people to come forth since a rational voice is what is needed. No discussion can take place when they start by declaring war or state that they will kill cops.

If the protesters want to be taken seriously, they need to focus on genuine cases of racism and condemn the violence. I get sick when I hear people say violence is the only way to get attention.

"Missouri State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal, the legislator who shared "Ferguson verdict helpful mental health tips" and wants white people to check their privilege at the door is using the word "genocide" in reference to what’s going on in Missouri:

AMERICA: There is a genocidal effort underway in St. Louis. Please pray for peace and our safety. We are hearing reports of police hunting."

http://twitchy.com/2015/08/10/missouri-legislator-says-genocidal-effort-under-way-in-st-louis/

She's a piece of shite 'Communist Organizer.' Stirring up shit is what they do. That being said, African Amercians do have some legitimate beefs when it comes to the Police.

But 'War?' I doubt it. Most in those crowds are just too dumb & lazy to wage war. All most wanna do is burn and steal stuff. The U.S. Government has nothing to fear.

I side with em in some respects. They have some legitimate beefs. So if they want Revolution, more power to em. That's how this greatest Nation in history was created. But do they have the will? Revolution requires intelligence and absolute dedication. Do they have it in em? I'm gonna have to say no. There will be no war.

What there will be are chicken shit drive-by shootings, as usual. A guy fired on police earlier and they fired back and put him in the hospital. Now the claim is that he was unarmed and innocent, which is the response to any black being shot by police now.

Michael Brown was a fucking thug who was asking for trouble. He's not a hero and not someone who should be put on a pedestal. Every parent should do what they have to do so their children don't end up like that. Instead, that thug is being admired and emulated. I guess the new definition of victim is someone who is unable to steal and assault without cops trying to stop them.

Now we have a Missouri Dem out there saying stupid shit to keep the race war going. By announcing that there is an effort by police to hunt down and kill minorities, she is putting all the thugs on defense and some will shoot at cops just because they keep hearing this stuff. Between her, Sharpton and others who incite violence, it is any wonder that this crap continues? We need intelligent people to come forth since a rational voice is what is needed. No discussion can take place when they start by declaring war or state that they will kill cops.

If the protesters want to be taken seriously, they need to focus on genuine cases of racism and condemn the violence. I get sick when I hear people say violence is the only way to get attention.

"Missouri State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal, the legislator who shared "Ferguson verdict helpful mental health tips" and wants white people to check their privilege at the door is using the word "genocide" in reference to what’s going on in Missouri:

AMERICA: There is a genocidal effort underway in St. Louis. Please pray for peace and our safety. We are hearing reports of police hunting."

http://twitchy.com/2015/08/10/missouri-legislator-says-genocidal-effort-under-way-in-st-louis/

She's a piece of shite 'Communist Organizer.' Stirring up shit is what they do. That being said, African Amercians do have some legitimate beefs when it comes to the Police.

But 'War?' I doubt it. Most in those crowds are just too dumb & lazy to wage war. All most wanna do is burn and steal stuff. The U.S. Government has nothing to fear.
13% of the population is not going to take over the remaining 87%.
The government wont even have to get involved other than cleaning up the dark bodies.

That little group of Oath keepers are just the tip of the iceberg for what you blacks have coming.

While you little pantie waste blacks and gays have been trying to disarm us, we been prepping.

You little black boys can make all your jokes about all those crazy preppers, but when the black bodies start to stack and they will at some point and time.

We will pile em up like cord wood as we practice gun control, precise gun control, one shot, one kill ........................

That little group of Oath keepers are just the tip of the iceberg for what you blacks have coming.

While you little pantie waste blacks and gays have been trying to disarm us, we been prepping.

You little black boys can make all your jokes about all those crazy preppers, but when the black bodies start to stack and they will at some point and time.

We will pile em up like cord wood as we practice gun control, precise gun control, one shot, one kill ........................
One thing, I know some gay people, most of them have guns and are not trying to disarm anyone.

One thing, I know some gay people, most of them have guns and are not trying to disarm anyone.

Better look around and wake up, the gays are leading the proverbial parade in the lefts quest for a perfect world, which includes no guns.

Seems like most of the little purse toting panty waste(yes I meant to use that not waist) are afraid someone will commit a gay hate crime on them in which they will catch lead poisoning, therefore they advocate for gun control in the form of taking of an individuals guns.

The government wont even have to get involved other than cleaning up the dark bodies.

It won't even be 13% doing the fighting. Most in these crowds just wanna burn and steal. They can't and won't become an effective fighting force.

And most others in the crowd just don't have the will to wage war. They're more likely to be satisfied with some more Government Cheese. Give em some more food stamps and they'll go home quietly. Sorry to be so blunt, but it is what it is.

It won't even be 13% doing the fighting. Most in these crowds just wanna burn and steal. They can't and won't become an effective fighting force.

And most others in the crowd just don't have the will to wage war. They're more likely to be satisfied with some more Government Cheese. Give em some more food stamps and they'll go home quietly. Sorry to be so blunt, but it is what it is.
I think everytime one of these rabid groups riot, the gubmint cheese needs to be cut by 5% to each and every person collecting it. Even if they were not involved, or even in the same city or state.
It would work wonders in getting them to police their own. Keep reducing the amount until the rabids stop being rabid or until there is no more free government money for them.
I really dont think the taxpayer should be funding a group of wild animals and paying to clean up their mess too. Let that clean up money come from the unearned pay of the welfare scum.

I think everytime one of these rabid groups riot, the gubmint cheese needs to be cut by 5% to each and every person collecting it. Even if they were not involved, or even in the same city or state.
It would work wonders in getting them to police their own. Keep reducing the amount until the rabids stop being rabid or until there is no more free government money for them.
I really dont think the taxpayer should be funding a group of wild animals and paying to clean up their mess too. Let that clean up money come from the unearned pay of the welfare scum.

Well, you and I differ a bit on some issues. But i hear ya. I actually support Revolution. It's how this greatest nation in history was created. But i don't think African Americans are ready for that.

They've become too dependent on Government handouts. The mere thought of ending those handouts, would end any thought of Revolution. They would all go home quietly.

Last edited:

Well, you and I differ a bit on some issues. But i hear ya. I actually support Revolution. It's how this greatest nation in history was created. But i don't think African Americans are ready for that.

They've become too dependent on Government handouts. The mere threat of ending those handouts, would end any thought of Revolution. They would all go home quietly.
I would say it depends on the revolution, if the rabid beasts revolt they are looking for more free stuff and less responsibility, I cant go for that.
However if hard working Americans revolt to return to the constitution and keep more of their earned income, that I can go for.
Which side one stands in is directly related to their own personal interests.

They've become too dependent on Government handouts. The mere threat of ending those handouts, would end any thought of Revolution. They would all go home quietly.
I would say it depends on the revolution, if the rabid beasts revolt they are looking for more free stuff and less responsibility, I cant go for that.
However if hard working Americans revolt to return to the constitution and keep more of their earned income, that I can go for.

You can't fight a Revolution if you're solely dependent on Government handouts for survival. All the Government has to do is pull the entitlement plug, and the Revolution's over before it got started. African Americans are not in a position of strength or leverage. It's actually the exact opposite for them.

You can't fight a Revolution if you're solely dependent on Government handouts for survival. All the Government has to do is pull the entitlement plug, and the Revolution's over before it got started. African Americans are not in a position of strength or leverage. It's actually the exact opposite for them.
As of today the government would fund them while making it illegal for Americans to defend themselves, If it were to happen at a time that an American administration held the white house, the funding would be cut however these animals would have no problem stealing everything they need.
The would most likely be stealing it either way, its not like they are going to become civilized just because they are engaged in a revolution.

As of today the government would fund them while making it illegal for Americans to defend themselves, If it were to happen at a time that an American administration held the white house, the funding would be cut however these animals would have no problem stealing everything they need.
The would most likely be stealing it either way, its not like they are going to become civilized just because they are engaged in a revolution.

Right now it would be impossible for African Americans to get organized and become an effective fighting force. They're just not ready for that. They're too dependent on Government handouts, uneducated, addicted to drugs, and committed to crime. They're still slaves.

Forum List

Back