🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

Would it be correct to actually use the words Inner City Blacks and Jobs in the same sentence or would that be considered racsit and a suggestion of returning to slavery.

:lol: To the radical elite yes, to the common black man in the ghetto no it wouldn't. They know the cRats don't do anything for them but then neither does the GOP by continuing to outsource manufacturing jobs. The Reps could take over the black vote in one cycle by creating a million new private sector trades jobs a year....that gets folks attention, both white and black.

Any black that thinks they have it so bad here in America needs to be given the option of either going back to fucking Africa, or quit the GD whining about WHITEY and DO SOMETHING with their life besides walking around with their pants hanging off their ass speaking ebonics thinking they're a rapper or some pathetic shit. GET A LIFE, SHOW SOMEONE YOU WANT TO GET AHEAD, and ya know, MAYBE SOMEONE WILL think that BLACK LIVES MATTER then. But until then, you act like a bunch of RETARDED VIOLENT APES, and that's EXACTLY what people are going to treat you like.

End of story.

I for one am full up with these blacks and their MORONIC VIOLENCE. Take it back to Africa.

Most Blacks are Christian pacifists! Unlike YOU!

Any black that thinks they have it so bad here in America needs to be given the option of either going back to fucking Africa, or quit the GD whining about WHITEY and DO SOMETHING with their life besides walking around with their pants hanging off their ass speaking ebonics thinking they're a rapper or some pathetic shit. GET A LIFE, SHOW SOMEONE YOU WANT TO GET AHEAD, and ya know, MAYBE SOMEONE WILL think that BLACK LIVES MATTER then. But until then, you act like a bunch of RETARDED VIOLENT APES, and that's EXACTLY what people are going to treat you like.

End of story.

I for one am full up with these blacks and their MORONIC VIOLENCE. Take it back to Africa.

yeah damn shame they keep getting shot on the way to prayer meeting ..........

I asked you to provide the number of Blacks on food stamps now!..today!...Not the percentage having EVER received food-stamps.
I want raw numbers of current Black recipients of food stamps.

THIS GRAPH FROM YOUR LINK IS FROM THE PEW SURVEY AND DOES NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION!

picture-22-png.47000

Hey dummy, you can't use raw numbers as a fair comparison unless the populations are equal. Of course that's why you want to use them, your not looking for a fair comparison. You don't like what I provided, go find a source and post it. I'm not going to play your game.

Proportional statistics isn't a fair comparison either when you understand that the general white population had a 300 year head start on Black Americans and then tried every thing possible to keep them from learning to read, or write or to compete for meaningful good paying jobs

Besides, as I have said repeatedly!! I don't trust white generated statistics that can't be verified by blacks. I play the game to a point but since most white people seem to hold blacks in contempt, how can their racial survey data be trusted to be accurate and not embellished negatively in some way?

Here is a 2013 graph that is more relevant than yours:

picture-17-png.47001

White statisticians defy White anthropologists and decided to separate hispanics from the "white" category. I agree with that but they are still considered Caucasian despite most being Indians who migrated from Asia who speak Spanish or English. Amerindias also are considered Caucasian ...you people just cant get the race thing right can you?
Add all Caucasians together and their true rate soars.
We're fifty years beyond the sixties. Get over it already.

Yes. Only fifty years. Fifty years after centuries of whites working to keep blacks poor, uneducated and completely disenfranchised from American society.
Now, much to your consternation, you can't understand why some blacks might have problems functioning in society. You got what people like you wanted all along, but are too stupid to see it.
I had blacks in school with me fifty years ago and blacks have lived in my middle class county for forty years, having dominated the population for over thirty years with a median income of over $70k but still failing schools and high crime.
Your argument is failed rationalization.
No his argument hasn't failed. Your anecdotal lie has failed!

You can't fight a Revolution if you're solely dependent on Government handouts for survival. All the Government has to do is pull the entitlement plug, and the Revolution's over before it got started. African Americans are not in a position of strength or leverage. It's actually the exact opposite for them.

You are right. The left is well aware of the dependence on government and this is the way they want it. We always hear that these people are helpless and need to be saved. The left pretends to step in on behalf of their dependents, but not to help them. They are using them to usurp more rights from citizens and chip away at more freedoms. This manipulation started with the welfare state and the destruction of families. It is nothing more than the creation of useful idiots to use as tools in the transformation of America. People of all races will vote according to their own interests. For the majority, that was always about fair taxes and electing people who would respect our rights and freedoms. Today, the percent of people whose sole interest is a welfare check from government are catching up with the number of freedom-loving independent people. The lack of understanding of what made this country great and a belief that one cannot survive without government makes a person easily manipulated by government.

What we see now is a group who have bought into the garbage spewed by leaders. They also rely on government to fight their battles for them, so no way will they do anything strictly on their own. The race baiters rile people, then guide them in their "fight." They continue to attack and kill people, especially cops, but the left will keep covering for them and blaming society. It won't change anything, but the left will come up with more oppressive legislation, presumably aimed at righting the wrongs and then they'll change their rhetoric to make it appear that they fixed things.

While racism exists and should be dealt with, the left isn't interested in dealing with it.

They prefer to use propaganda to create a problem and then fix it by chipping away at more of our rights.

Blacks are declaring war on the Democratic party? Ferguson is a Democratic party owned and run city.
You short sighted bastards strike again. One or two anonymous (blacks?) said "we are ready for war" and now those infectious words have spread nationally and morphed into a national proclamation by ALL blacks. Stop spreading that bullshit and keep it in Ferguson or Mo. where it belongs!

Blacks are declaring war on the Democratic party? Ferguson is a Democratic party owned and run city.
You short sighted bastards strike again. One or two anonymous (blacks?) said "we are ready for war" and now those infectious words have spread nationally and morphed into a national proclamation by ALL blacks. Stop spreading that bullshit and keep it in Ferguson or Mo. where it belongs!

So those other shit holes, you know, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, those aren't fucking war zones??

So all those dead black boys, they just fall from the sky??

So many of our loony-left spoke so loudly of GWB's legacy being war in Iraq.

Now let them speak up about Their New Messiah's legacy being war in Missouri!

Or are they waiting for His nationwide race war?
The "war in Missouri (Misery) has been going on since the Dred Scott days.It was a cold war but has become rather heated lately as Blacks become more assertive and demanding of equality. You would do the same in their place, I am sure.

As for a nation wide "race war", it is trigger happy murderers like you who want one. You have the guns, the overwhelming forces. Who wouldn't want a race war with those kind of advantages. So you listen intently to any suggestion that some back fool utters in that regard and blow it out of proportion as a national Black proclamation. Sadly, that strategy just might work and cause millions of innocent people to die.

The "Messiah" you are waiting for is the one whose rhetoric resembles, that of Hitler!

The "war in Missouri (Misery) has been going on since the Dred Scott days.It was a cold war but has become rather heated lately as Blacks become more assertive and demanding of equality. You would do the same in their place, I am sure.

As for a nation wide "race war", it is trigger happy murderers like you who want one. You have the guns, the overwhelming forces. Who wouldn't want a race war with those kind of advantages. So you listen intently to any suggestion that some back fool utters in that regard and blow it out of proportion as a national Black proclamation. Sadly, that strategy just might work and cause millions of innocent people to die.

The "Messiah" you are waiting for is the one whose rhetoric resembles, that of Hitler!

Wow what a load of pure Bull Shit.

We don't want the war, we aren't the ones claiming to be victims ..............

There is no Messiah for your race, until we have a cultural cleansing you monkeys will continue to aggravate society.

End of story.

I did not think you could tell the difference between black thugs and black Christians. Hint: The thugs are those with their pants hanging off their ass below the cheeks..the Christian Blacks are usually wearing suits and ties or some kind of work uniforms. Please engage the thugs first if you want to fight.... they would be glad to accommodate you!

End of story.

I did not think you could tell the difference between black thugs and black Christians. Hint: The thugs are those with their pants hanging off their ass below the cheeks..the Christian Blacks are usually wearing suits and ties or some kind of work uniforms. Please engage the thugs first if you want to fight.... they would be glad to accommodate you!

Those same black thugs that resemble that city council member from a surrounding community that was dressed like a pimp and ran his mouth on FOX only to go to work the next day to get fired??

Yes your uppity blacks pimp out like they ain't ordinary criminals, we can dress a whore up like a church lady but want neither of you be anything other than an illusion.

Criminals in suits amd whores in church dress's ............................

Wow what a load of pure Bull Shit.

We don't want the war, we aren't the ones claiming to be victims ..............

There is no Messiah for your race, until we have a cultural cleansing you monkeys will continue to aggravate society.
you don't know MY RACE, BITCH! I have never said what my race is.
And yes you do want war...that is why your kind keep buying up all the guns and ammo you can get. Well, fortunately for thewhole country, you are a minority...I hope.

Victims? Who is claiming to be a victim? Perhaps it is the Blacks on USMB who have to read your racist drivel. Too bad there isn't a black moderator... your pink ass would be banned! The YOU would be a victim! Then again, looking at your fowl mouth you must be a pink shitbird! (not to be confused with a pink flamingo)
They are ALL victims of the black boogie man's quest for civil rights.

Last edited:

End of story.

Those same black thugs that resemble that city council member from a surrounding community that was dressed like a pimp and ran his mouth on FOX only to go to work the next day to get fired??

Yes your uppity blacks pimp out like they ain't ordinary criminals, we can dress a whore up like a church lady but want neither of you be anything other than an illusion.

Criminals in suits amd whores in church dress's ............................
Black criminals don't wear suits; the white criminals like Bernie Madoff and the Koch brothers do. You should fear them far more than anyone wearing a suit in the Black community. Those guys can wipe out your savings so fast you'd have to sell al your weapons and ammo.

The whores on 42nd street in NYC were mostly White when I drove through in my limo. But, you are right, the pimps were usually rather nattily dressed black males. I don't know if they attend Church but I saw a few loitering near one!

And yes you do want war...that is why your kind keep buying up all the guns and ammo you can get. Well, fortunately for thewhole country, you are a minority...I hope.

Victims? Who is claiming to be a victim? Perhaps it is the Blacks on USMB who have to read your racist drivel. Too bad there isn't a black moderator... your pink ass would be banned! The YOU would be a victim! Then again, looking at your fowl mouth you must be a pink shitbird! (not to be confused with a pink flamingo)
The are ALL victims of the black boogie man's quest for civil rights.

So all those black boys killing black boys and girls in those shit holes are killing each other with charm, correct??

Look get the fuck over it, you black bastards talk your shit about cracker and white thrash.

The mods are reading this and will watch me type stupid fucking ni gg er again.

Racism is allowed, your little black boy ass will just have to get over the butthurt ..............

Fucking moron racist such as you think you can come on here and talk shit about whites without getting called on it.

As Gomer Pyle would say, "Surprise,Surprise, Surprise" ...................

Actually a lot of people are buying up guns and ammo because we can see that the gun control nuts are presently winning the fight because a) the majority of Americans are stupid and b) these bastards are backing their anti-gun agenda with free shit, always a crowd pleaser... Smart people, especially the ones who know how to make money and have money to burn, know that buying up the guns and ammo for future sale/collections is a good investment right now heh And more so with our "paranoid" folks, because ya know if America fails, those guns and ammo are going to be worth a fortune and there's a lot of stupid people who will give up everything to get one believing it'll "protect" them. Then there's realists, who think, "hmmm it's good to have a gun just in case shit hits the fan (natural disaster, civil or international war, etc.) so I better get some before they're made illegal." And of course the criminals, they're gearing up for war don'tcha know.

So those other shit holes, you know, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, those aren't fucking war zones??

Stay on topic stupid! Did you miss the point I was responding too concerning "blacks declaring war on the Democratic Party?"
Dumbass, if you can't follow the thread, STFU!

Oh by the way, in glass Gold is used to get that pretty pink tint, you can just consider me a Gold individual in today's drab gray environment.

ROFLMMFAO ............

Gold = wealth

Black - devoid of all / death

Stay on topic stupid! Did you miss the point I was responding too concerning "blacks declaring war on the Democratic Party?"
Dumbass, if you can't follow the thread, STFU!

I am, R U too stupid to respond to my question, what you think this is your fucking thread??

The blacks are the democratic party, how does one declare war on one's self??

Who was that commented on how hard it was to commit suicide with a bow and arrow??

Don't get the connection right??

The are ALL victims of the black boogie man's quest for civil rights.

So all those black boys killing black boys and girls in those shit holes are killing each other with charm, correct??

Look get the fuck over it, you black bastards talk your shit about cracker and white thrash.

The mods are reading this and will watch me type stupid fucking ni gg er again.

Racism is allowed, your little black boy ass will just have to get over the butthurt ..............

Fucking moron racist such as you think you can come on here and talk shit about whites without getting called on it.

As Gomer Pyle would say, "Surprise,Surprise, Surprise" ...................

Aww you piece of shit, white people are killing whites too, or haven't you heard?

Again, you racist bahs-turd, you don't know what my race is so your black epithets are meaningless except to any innocent blacks venturing here by accident.

ANd who told your pink ass you were white? Look in the mirror you fucking mutant and see the true ape...perhaps you should shave and become more human looking!

Forum List

Back