🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

Hey dummy, you can't use raw numbers as a fair comparison unless the populations are equal. Of course that's why you want to use them, your not looking for a fair comparison. You don't like what I provided, go find a source and post it. I'm not going to play your game.

Proportional statistics isn't a fair comparison either when you understand that the general white population had a 300 year head start on Black Americans and then tried every thing possible to keep them from learning to read, or write or to compete for meaningful good paying jobs

Besides, as I have said repeatedly!! I don't trust white generated statistics that can't be verified by blacks. I play the game to a point but since most white people seem to hold blacks in contempt, how can their racial survey data be trusted to be accurate and not embellished negatively in some way?

Here is a 2013 graph that is more relevant than yours:

picture-17-png.47001

White statisticians defy White anthropologists and decided to separate hispanics from the "white" category. I agree with that but they are still considered Caucasian despite most being Indians who migrated from Asia who speak Spanish or English. Amerindias also are considered Caucasian ...you people just cant get the race thing right can you?
Add all Caucasians together and their true rate soars.
We're fifty years beyond the sixties. Get over it already.

Yes. Only fifty years. Fifty years after centuries of whites working to keep blacks poor, uneducated and completely disenfranchised from American society.
Now, much to your consternation, you can't understand why some blacks might have problems functioning in society. You got what people like you wanted all along, but are too stupid to see it.
I had blacks in school with me fifty years ago and blacks have lived in my middle class county for forty years, having dominated the population for over thirty years with a median income of over $70k but still failing schools and high crime.
Your argument is failed rationalization.
No his argument hasn't failed. Your anecdotal lie has failed!
What anecdotal lie?

Blacks are declaring war on the Democratic party? Ferguson is a Democratic party owned and run city.
You short sighted bastards strike again. One or two anonymous (blacks?) said "we are ready for war" and now those infectious words have spread nationally and morphed into a national proclamation by ALL blacks. Stop spreading that bullshit and keep it in Ferguson or Mo. where it belongs!

So those other shit holes, you know, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, those aren't fucking war zones??

So all those dead black boys, they just fall from the sky??
Stay on topic stupid! Did you miss the point I was responding too concerning "blacks declaring war on the Democratic Party?"
Dumbass, if you can't follow the thread, STFU!

I am, R U too stupid to respond to my question, what you think this is your fucking thread??
No, the thread is not mine but the posts I write are mine. Are you too stupid to know I answered your stupid post!

The blacks are the democratic party, how does one declare war on one's self??

Who was that commented on how hard it was to commit suicide with a bow and arrow??

Don't get the connection right??
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Idiot PULEEEZE! get the fuk outta here.
Blacks are the Democratic Party? BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Wait..."chuckle" heh heh heh I ';; be right with your dumb ass....hold on BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Proportional statistics isn't a fair comparison either when you understand that the general white population had a 300 year head start on Black Americans and then tried every thing possible to keep them from learning to read, or write or to compete for meaningful good paying jobs

Besides, as I have said repeatedly!! I don't trust white generated statistics that can't be verified by blacks. I play the game to a point but since most white people seem to hold blacks in contempt, how can their racial survey data be trusted to be accurate and not embellished negatively in some way?

Here is a 2013 graph that is more relevant than yours:

picture-17-png.47001

White statisticians defy White anthropologists and decided to separate hispanics from the "white" category. I agree with that but they are still considered Caucasian despite most being Indians who migrated from Asia who speak Spanish or English. Amerindias also are considered Caucasian ...you people just cant get the race thing right can you?
Add all Caucasians together and their true rate soars.

Yes. Only fifty years. Fifty years after centuries of whites working to keep blacks poor, uneducated and completely disenfranchised from American society.
Now, much to your consternation, you can't understand why some blacks might have problems functioning in society. You got what people like you wanted all along, but are too stupid to see it.
I had blacks in school with me fifty years ago and blacks have lived in my middle class county for forty years, having dominated the population for over thirty years with a median income of over $70k but still failing schools and high crime.
What anecdotal lie?

The one you made up about the blacks living in YOUR middle class county! no one can verify it so STFU!

Who? The black protestors or the White poor and middle class of Ferguson? Check Food stamp stats and get back with us!

How about you get your eyes checked,because I didnt see any white rioters.
Silly , you don't have to riot to be on food-stamps! And you don't have to be Black either!

Well the ones in Fergytown were black,and i'd bet everyone one of them is on some kind of gov assistance.

You "BET" everyone of them is on some ind of government assistance?
Is that akin to a Wild Assed Guess, better known as a WAG. It looks like a WAG to me and you know what wags TALES around here:

DUMB ASS WHITE GUYS. That is an acronym for DAWG! :lol:
Shouldn't you be out robbing a 7-11 or something?
You need to put down the crack pipe, step away from the ho and get to work.
Being neither Black or White, I have to tell you that MY race is not known for doing any of those things. Yours is far more likely to indulge in every item you listed than mine is... I won't reveal my race on this board since it has become a den of trolling pink racists who outnumber every demographic here!

Oh by the way, in glass Gold is used to get that pretty pink tint, you can just consider me a Gold individual in today's drab gray environment.

ROFLMMFAO ............

Gold = wealth

Black - devoid of all / death

Pink = femininity

Black/Brown= Masculinity!

What anecdotal lie?

The one you made up about the blacks living in YOUR middle class county! no one can verify it so STFU!
A jurisdiction of nearly a million people is not anecdotal. And is very real. Look up Prince George's County, MD.

What anecdotal lie?

A jurisdiction of nearly a million people is not anecdotal. And is very real. Look up Prince George's County, MD.

Are you that stupid? Looking up geographic info on Md. does not address your fairy tale. Your tall tale is the anecdote, not the location you put it in! Dummy!

Race wars------------the legacy of obama.
How come we NEVER hear from the Speaker of the House and the Senate majority leaders. What are their names again? Are they laying low until the 2016 elections are over? Because they are both very unpopular. No one ever talks about Boehner or McConnell. What have they been up to? Amazing. Haven't heard a peep out of either of them in some time. Interesting.

then you haven't been listening. No one is happy with those two clowns.
exactly, the left hates them because they are too far right, the right hates them because they are too far left.
they kissed there ass right into the no credibility zone.
No one is too far left. Bernie Sanders is just right.
I suppose if you hate America you would see it that way.
Bernie Sanders is an ignorant anti American piece of shit.

Actually you are an ignorant anti America piece of shit.

Did you hate America when Citizens United was passed? Did you hate America when Bushanomics was taking our economy off a cliff? Would you hate America if we went Libertarian? Did you hate America when FDR passed the new deal? Did you hate America when the civil rights, jobs bills or unions were passed?

I didn't hate America in 2000-2007 but I hated the leadership. I don't hate capitalism but I liked it a lot better in the 90's than I do now.

So don't think that capitalism or America are set in stone things. Black people may have hated America in the 1960's but a lot has changed. Economies, countries and citizens evolve.

Except conservatives. They stay the same. They love the status quo.

If Ronald reagan was alive I guess you could ask him. He was raised by Democrats and was a card carrying Democrat for years. You know the years when they were hanging Blacks from lamposts and the KKK was terrorizing people. Yep, good ol' Ronnie ought to be able to answer you just fine! heh heh heh! Just ask him when you get to hell!

Dayam ... talk about being all over the place. You don't have to prove to me you're a card-carrying idiot ... I'm convinced.
Here's the thing about Reagan: once he engaged his brain, he stopped being a liberal. It happens and if you're lucky it may happen to you.
"If you're not a lib at 25 you have no heart. If you're still a lib at 35 you have no brain."
Yea, once he stopped being a democrat he started getting Alzheimer's. The brain starts deterioration at that age. Plus people tend to get arrogant and become know it all's once they become rich. Look at trump. Perfect example

that explains george soros leftard
I'd say any rich person that cares about poor people is alright with me.

I can tell you the specific anti middle class policies the koch brothers promote. Can you tell me what bad things Soros is up to or is he just the GOP's talking point? I bet you don't even know.

You guys drop names of people without explaining what they've done wrong. What is soros' agenda? You don't even know.

the middle class has suffered under Progresives, the poor have suffered even more. the richest got richer though. all facts. i can tell you more than a dozen things soros promotes through the organizations he funds, that are against America's interests; but you didnt say what Koch brothers polices are so against the middle class. how typical

what a joke
The business model of Republicans is give all the money to the top and it will trickle down. That's exactly what happened and it ain't trickling down.

So funny how what it going on is Reaganomics 101 but somehow you are crying about progressives? If it is progressive policies, their policies sound a lot like trickle down. Last I checked it was Republicans who argue for trickle down.

The fact that the rich are sitting on all the money proves your way doesn't work.

But I don't expect you to admit or even understand this.

How come we NEVER hear from the Speaker of the House and the Senate majority leaders. What are their names again? Are they laying low until the 2016 elections are over? Because they are both very unpopular. No one ever talks about Boehner or McConnell. What have they been up to? Amazing. Haven't heard a peep out of either of them in some time. Interesting.

then you haven't been listening. No one is happy with those two clowns.
exactly, the left hates them because they are too far right, the right hates them because they are too far left.
they kissed there ass right into the no credibility zone.
No one is too far left. Bernie Sanders is just right.
I suppose if you hate America you would see it that way.
Bernie Sanders is an ignorant anti American piece of shit.

Actually you are an ignorant anti America piece of shit.

Did you hate America when Citizens United was passed? Did you hate America when Bushanomics was taking our economy off a cliff? Would you hate America if we went Libertarian? Did you hate America when FDR passed the new deal? Did you hate America when the civil rights, jobs bills or unions were passed?

I didn't hate America in 2000-2007 but I hated the leadership. I don't hate capitalism but I liked it a lot better in the 90's than I do now.

So don't think that capitalism or America are set in stone things. Black people may have hated America in the 1960's but a lot has changed. Economies, countries and citizens evolve.

Except conservatives. They stay the same. They love the status quo.
Im going to go ahead and let you actually read what you wrote and see if you can see where you contradicted yourself more than once.
evidently, you don't like Sanders either.

Oh by the way, in glass Gold is used to get that pretty pink tint, you can just consider me a Gold individual in today's drab gray environment.

ROFLMMFAO ............

Gold = wealth

Pink = femininity

So we are good ??

Pink = Gold = Wealth = Intelligence

Black = Shit = Nothing = Stupidity
Why does he even read the stupid shit you right?

Dayam ... talk about being all over the place. You don't have to prove to me you're a card-carrying idiot ... I'm convinced.
Here's the thing about Reagan: once he engaged his brain, he stopped being a liberal. It happens and if you're lucky it may happen to you.
"If you're not a lib at 25 you have no heart. If you're still a lib at 35 you have no brain."
Yea, once he stopped being a democrat he started getting Alzheimer's. The brain starts deterioration at that age. Plus people tend to get arrogant and become know it all's once they become rich. Look at trump. Perfect example

I can tell you the specific anti middle class policies the koch brothers promote. Can you tell me what bad things Soros is up to or is he just the GOP's talking point? I bet you don't even know.

You guys drop names of people without explaining what they've done wrong. What is soros' agenda? You don't even know.

the middle class has suffered under Progresives, the poor have suffered even more. the richest got richer though. all facts. i can tell you more than a dozen things soros promotes through the organizations he funds, that are against America's interests; but you didnt say what Koch brothers polices are so against the middle class. how typical

what a joke
The business model of Republicans is give all the money to the top and it will trickle down. That's exactly what happened and it ain't trickling down.

So funny how what it going on is Reaganomics 101 but somehow you are crying about progressives? If it is progressive policies, their policies sound a lot like trickle down. Last I checked it was Republicans who argue for trickle down.

The fact that the rich are sitting on all the money proves your way doesn't work.

Understand it? its total bullshit, very easy to understand bullshit.

ROFLMMFAO ............

Gold = wealth

Pink = femininity

So we are good ??

Pink = Gold = Wealth = Intelligence

Black = Shit = Nothing = Stupidity
Why does he even read the stupid shit you right?

Its "write" you fricken moron.

What anecdotal lie?

Are you that stupid? Looking up geographic info on Md. does not address your fairy tale. Your tall tale is the anecdote, not the location you put it in! Dummy!
Defeated non-response.

what a joke

Why do you deserve to have the rich peoples money that they worked for?
what kept you from doing the same? there are plenty of rich people that started dirt poor.
why is it that my own children don't deserve what I have earned and save when I die, but Chinquisha in the ghetto has some claim to it through redistribution of wealth.
But, the bottom line is what was the difference between you and that other guy that had the same basic childhood, the access to the same education and the same amount of time in life to make it where he did while you pump gas for minimum wage.

What anecdotal lie?

Defeated non-response.
Maybe you should actually look up Prince Georges county, he is pretty much on target.
Most of the blacks have affirmative action government jobs making at least 70k per year, however for some reason the crime rate is much higher than the surrounding counties that are not majority black.
When a crime is reported in my county (next to PG) most the time the criminal will have either a Prince Georges or Baltimore city address.
So tell me, why do those privileged black kids fail out of school, get into legal trouble and end up in jail.
Money does not make a difference when the culture does not change. They need to be more like the white people around them.

Forum List

Back