🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

Blacks are declaring war on the Democratic party? Ferguson is a Democratic party owned and run city.
You short sighted bastards strike again. One or two anonymous (blacks?) said "we are ready for war" and now those infectious words have spread nationally and morphed into a national proclamation by ALL blacks. Stop spreading that bullshit and keep it in Ferguson or Mo. where it belongs!

OMG the IRONY is epic. The left never broad brushes conservatives, the tea party, or the entire GOP never /SARCASM
I am NOT the left. I am a combination of both Left AND Right. But, "broad brushing" a political party has nowhere the social impact it does when broad brushing a race. do you understand NOW?

My ancestors were brutally oppressed by the Romans, I hear you brother.

Blacks are declaring war on the Democratic party? Ferguson is a Democratic party owned and run city.
You short sighted bastards strike again. One or two anonymous (blacks?) said "we are ready for war" and now those infectious words have spread nationally and morphed into a national proclamation by ALL blacks. Stop spreading that bullshit and keep it in Ferguson or Mo. where it belongs!

Obama got 95% of the black vote.

What has he said to calm down things in Ferguson?

Or to distance himself and "his people" for that?

Obama foments racial division, he uses blacks then throws them under the bus. I guess his half white side makes him an asshole.
Who fomented racial division for 350+ years? Hint: it was not Obama!

My white brothers were slaves back in the day, you know 2,000 years ago under the Romans.
Yeah, white's enslaving whites doesn't evoke the same hatred it does when whites enslaved Blacks.

Obama foments racial division, he uses blacks then throws them under the bus. I guess his half white side makes him an asshole.

My white brothers were slaves back in the day, you know 2,000 years ago under the Romans.
Yeah, white's enslaving whites doesn't evoke the same hatred it does when whites enslaved Blacks.

Oh we hated the Romans with a passion, those bastards were real assholes.

I think the blacks should teach all whites a lesson. Refuse to vote until they get black candidates! That's the trick!

Hint, 350 years ago it wasn't the white American either.
but it is fun to deal with people that try to talk history when it is evident that they don't know it.

Damn. You sure know how to put words in other peoples mouths that they did not say. I simply asked who fomented racial division for 350+ years and hinted it wasn't Obama. From there you went off on a wild tangent that ended up accusing me of being ignorant of history. That is some stretch.I never said I meant in my statement but you sure assumed a lot. Typical for brainless sheep like ewe!

Funny thing is that the Irish aren't running around now claiming slavery is the reason they are poor and stupid today.

I haven't heard any blacks claiming that either. I have heard a of rednecks and bigots claiming blacks say that but that is it. Besides only a but 75% of Blacks live below the poverty line so I wouldn't put uch credence in your source's claim!

But, before you google that, go on and google when the slave trade (black) started in America. You might even discover that 350 years ago America didn't exist.

Ahhhh, ummmm! Yes it did! The United States of America did not exist but the Americas were named in 1538 after Amerigo Vespucci,
Think before you post and avoid the embarrassment of being corrected.

You apparently also are painfully unaware that in 1619 20 black slaves were sold in Massachusetts. What's wrong? Are you still in kindergarten? Your education level suggests you are.

You going back 350 years?

Well, at that time, I guess you could blame the Spanish.

NOt sure what that has to do with anything today....
picture-24-png.47223

Attachments

• Picture 24.png
    Picture 24.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 220

You going back 350 years?

Well, at that time, I guess you could blame the Spanish.

NOt sure what that has to do with anything today....
picture-24-png.47223

Well, sure the Brits and the Dutch were assholes by modern standards, the Spanish though were the ones really building whole nations of slaves were the real action was, the Caribbean.

I don't really feel any ownership of the actions of the 15th century brits or dutch.

I'm not really sure of your point here.

The Brits and the Dutch have not interfered in US society for quite some time, unless you have an issue with the Beatles.

Are you just lumping all whites together and holding modern US whites responsible for the actions of whites from other countries centuries before there was even a US?

Once the Ferguson wannabes face live rounds for the first time, they'll give up on the notion that they want a "war". They're cowards firing from a crowd not capable of stepping forward against soldiers...soldiers who will treat them as enemy combatants instead of "oppressed people being given space to destroy"....In Detroit '67, the minute 82nd Airborne showed up they scattered like roaches.

I'd say any rich person that cares about poor people is alright with me.

I can tell you the specific anti middle class policies the koch brothers promote. Can you tell me what bad things Soros is up to or is he just the GOP's talking point? I bet you don't even know.

You guys drop names of people without explaining what they've done wrong. What is soros' agenda? You don't even know.

the middle class has suffered under Progresives, the poor have suffered even more. the richest got richer though. all facts. i can tell you more than a dozen things soros promotes through the organizations he funds, that are against America's interests; but you didnt say what Koch brothers polices are so against the middle class. how typical

what a joke
The business model of Republicans is give all the money to the top and it will trickle down. That's exactly what happened and it ain't trickling down.

So funny how what it going on is Reaganomics 101 but somehow you are crying about progressives? If it is progressive policies, their policies sound a lot like trickle down. Last I checked it was Republicans who argue for trickle down.

The fact that the rich are sitting on all the money proves your way doesn't work.

But I don't expect you to admit or even understand this.
Why do you deserve to have the rich peoples money that they worked for?
what kept you from doing the same? there are plenty of rich people that started dirt poor.
why is it that my own children don't deserve what I have earned and save when I die, but Chinquisha in the ghetto has some claim to it through redistribution of wealth.
But, the bottom line is what was the difference between you and that other guy that had the same basic childhood, the access to the same education and the same amount of time in life to make it where he did while you pump gas for minimum wage.
Listen dipshits. If free market capitalism ends up producing a society that puts 90% of the money in 1% of the people's hands, then that ISM doesn't work. There are ways to fix the ISM but apparently you don't think it's broke yet. You're broke but you can't see that the system is broke.

I don't think they should tax a farmer's kids when he dies and they get the $10 million dollar farm. That should be tax free. But when Trump dies his kids shouldn't keep all $10 billion. They didn't deserve or earn it. Sorry but we have a debt and this is the most rational place to get funds.
If his kids didn't earn it, explain how someone that never met him did.
that 10 billion should be theirs to do with what they want. Not yours, not mine.
and for the record, Im not exactly poor, not rich but not poor. With all honesty, I paid more in taxes last year than what the average income is in the U.S. And I cheat my ass off to pay that little. I even buy stuff I don't want just to be able to claim a 2nd mortgage for deductions.

But rich? no, average middle class in this area.
If you have as much as you say you should vote Republican. Just don't try telling the rest of us we should.

My brothers a VP. Probably make $500k plus a year maybe a million with stock options. I never tell him he should be a democrat.

It wasn't sunshine and roses the day after blacks got their civil rights and racism didn't end the day Obama walked into the white house. In fact sometimes things have to get worse before they get better.

Blacks didn't get "their civil rights" yesterday.

And racism, at least white racism hasn't been the problem since WAY before Obama walked into the White House.

There is no reason, at this point in time, that "things have to get worse, before they get better".
Racism wasn't a problem before Obama?

How is Ferguson or trevon Martin or any of the other blacks murdered by cops Obama's fault?

NOt really.
youOh, sure, libs and blacks like to BLAME everything on white racism, but in reality, no.
Strange! I've seen your buddies (RW?,conservative? republicans? Big Guts?) accuse Democrats of being racists and liberal at the same time., Now you are accusing liberals of colluding with Blacks to blame EVERYTHING on white racism. Make up your mind... even the Minotaur couldn't find his way though your chaotic political labyrinth of misnomers and conjecture!

Not really.

IN the context of what sealy was implying, no it was bullshit, and false accusations of racism.

For example she mentions Trevon Martin. There was nothing racist about that. Thug attacks armed man, gets his ass shot.
Bullshit. It's why stand your ground is racist and we all know it.

Yea, once he stopped being a democrat he started getting Alzheimer's. The brain starts deterioration at that age. Plus people tend to get arrogant and become know it all's once they become rich. Look at trump. Perfect example

that explains george soros leftard

I can tell you the specific anti middle class policies the koch brothers promote. Can you tell me what bad things Soros is up to or is he just the GOP's talking point? I bet you don't even know.

You guys drop names of people without explaining what they've done wrong. What is soros' agenda? You don't even know.

the middle class has suffered under Progresives, the poor have suffered even more. the richest got richer though. all facts. i can tell you more than a dozen things soros promotes through the organizations he funds, that are against America's interests; but you didnt say what Koch brothers polices are so against the middle class. how typical

what a joke
The business model of Republicans is give all the money to the top and it will trickle down. That's exactly what happened and it ain't trickling down.

So funny how what it going on is Reaganomics 101 but somehow you are crying about progressives? If it is progressive policies, their policies sound a lot like trickle down. Last I checked it was Republicans who argue for trickle down.

The fact that the rich are sitting on all the money proves your way doesn't work.

Reagan's been out of office for well over twenty years now.

There have been TWO, TWO TERM dem presidents since then.

It is about time for you to stop bitching at republicans about this and take it up with your own leaders.
Newt Gingrich Tom delay Dennis hastert Mitch McConnell Jon boehner and the tea baggers happened to us.

Blacks didn't get "their civil rights" yesterday.

And racism, at least white racism hasn't been the problem since WAY before Obama walked into the White House.

There is no reason, at this point in time, that "things have to get worse, before they get better".

How is Ferguson or trevon Martin or any of the other blacks murdered by cops Obama's fault?

NOt really.
youOh, sure, libs and blacks like to BLAME everything on white racism, but in reality, no.
Strange! I've seen your buddies (RW?,conservative? republicans? Big Guts?) accuse Democrats of being racists and liberal at the same time., Now you are accusing liberals of colluding with Blacks to blame EVERYTHING on white racism. Make up your mind... even the Minotaur couldn't find his way though your chaotic political labyrinth of misnomers and conjecture!

Not really.

IN the context of what sealy was implying, no it was bullshit, and false accusations of racism.

For example she mentions Trevon Martin. There was nothing racist about that. Thug attacks armed man, gets his ass shot.

Bullshit yourself.

Thugs don't have the right to beat their victims.

Their victims have the right to defend themselves.

Stand your ground is about you libs always taking the side of the criminal.

There is nothing racist about it.

Martin was judged by his actions and he got what he deserved.

That it is about his skin color to you, says something about your internal landscape, not mine.

that explains george soros leftard

what a joke

It is about time for you to stop bitching at republicans about this and take it up with your own leaders.
Newt Gingrich Tom delay Dennis hastert Mitch McConnell Jon boehner and the tea baggers happened to us.

Both your two term Presidents had periods of super majorities.

If you NEVER hold them responsible, they will take your support for granted and never work for it.

You libs make fun of the Tea Party.

But it is the response of conservatives to a Party leadership that has not represented them.

Pretty Cra-cra, huh?

:haha:

NOt really.

Not really.

Bullshit yourself.

That it is about his skin color to you, says something about your internal landscape, not mine.
Screw that. If you did the exact same thing to a white kid the cops would arrest you a prosecutor would charge you a jury would convict you and a prisoner would rape you. So don't try it.

what a joke

If you NEVER hold them responsible, they will take your support for granted and never work for it.

But it is the response of conservatives to a Party leadership that has not represented them.

Pretty Cra-cra, huh?

Obama has been fine. He was grass roots only so much he can do when McConnell filabust when he was minority leader. Oh did you forget that? Because the media isn't liberal. They never talked about that. McConnell broke records. Remember Reid and the nuclear option?

NOt really.

Not really.

Bullshit yourself.

Screw that. If you did the exact same thing to a white kid the cops would arrest you a prosecutor would charge you a jury would convict you and a prisoner would rape you. So don't try it.

If some white thug was witnessed sitting on my chest beating me "MMA style" and I ended up shooting him in self defense?

Nope, not if the local Judge and Prosecutor aren't completely corrupt.

THat is what self defense is.

what a joke

Pretty Cra-cra, huh?

Obama has been fine. He was grass roots only so much he can do when McConnell filabust when he was minority leader. Oh did you forget that? Because the media isn't liberal. They never talked about that. McConnell broke records. Remember Reid and the nuclear option?

"Grass roots"? LOL!!

He had a super majority and did not move on these economic issues. And he has spent zero political capital moving on it since then.

Gay marriage? Now that gets attention.

Confederate flags? Oh, yeah baby.

Some black kid gets his ass shot? Obama is there.

But moving to change trade policy to protect middle class jobs?

Bah. He owns you. After all the bullshit you have swallowed about how the GOP is so EVUL, you wouldn't vote for them if you personally saw Obama eat a baby.

THey know it. YOu know it. Every one knows it.

Show some respect for your masters, and mind your place, serf.

Not really.

Bullshit yourself.

If some white thug was witnessed sitting on my chest beating me "MMA style" and I ended up shooting him in self defense?

Nope, not if the local Judge and Prosecutor aren't completely corrupt.

THat is what self defense is.
You are as racist as a black who argued oj didn't do it.

Pretty Cra-cra, huh?

"Grass roots"? LOL!!

He had a super majority and did not move on these economic issues. And he has spent zero political capital moving on it since then.

Gay marriage? Now that gets attention.

Confederate flags? Oh, yeah baby.

Some black kid gets his ass shot? Obama is there.

But moving to change trade policy to protect middle class jobs?

Bah. He owns you. After all the bullshit you have swallowed about how the GOP is so EVUL, you wouldn't vote for them if you personally saw Obama eat a baby.

THey know it. YOu know it. Every one knows it.

Show some respect for your masters, and mind your place, serf.
Which Republican was anti free trade?

Bush? McCain? Romney? Jeb McConnell bohner rubio kasich Walker Christie carson fiorino Cruz Cain Palin huckabee?

Forum List

Back