🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watch Fox News Stumble Through Outstanding October Jobs Report

The Keystone Pipeline Would Create Thousands Of Jobs ...
www.forbes.com/.../the-keystone-pipeline-would-create-thousands...
Forbes
Feb 7, 2014 - The Keystone Pipeline Would Create Thousands Of Jobs ... Even President Obama's own administration recognizes Keystone's positive jobs impact. ... environmental impact, according to the State Department's report.

We don't need it. The fracking boom domestically took care of any need to be Canada's bitch.

You don't have a link for that but there is a very good explanation: large corporations have been chopping worker hours to less than 30, sometimes less than 20 so they don't have to give them benefits.

you mean to get around the trainwreck called obamacare.

Republicans have a message for you leftard: TOLDJA SO!!!!!!

They were shipping jobs overseas before ObamaCare.

What's the excuse, eh?

Americans are too expensive?

americans arent too expensive; obama is

try again

Year in and year out private sector job growth....most oil production in this country history, but somehow he's a jobs killer!
Hey dumba$$ those oil jobs have nothing to do with federal government, those oil leases are all on private property, the federal government has no influence up here in the Dakotas.

Good, then we won't hear you blaming Obama when you lose your job?

YES LOON; well all know you crybabies only take the good and never the bad. obama controls EVERYTHING when y ou try to make one point, and nothing when you try to make another point

here's your binkie leftard, you need a nap

If I could hear you say that it would sound like a trouser cough. As it stands, it's just pixelated methane.

translation; leftard doesnt have an answer

You didn't have a question.

Forbes
Feb 7, 2014 - The Keystone Pipeline Would Create Thousands Of Jobs ... Even President Obama's own administration recognizes Keystone's positive jobs impact. ... environmental impact, according to the State Department's report.

We don't need it. The fracking boom domestically took care of any need to be Canada's bitch.

speak for yourself please leftard' if you feel llike somebody's bitch that's on you

Boy this thread sure didn't end up like swallow a load hoped it would did it? Lol reality always seems to stump progressives

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Hey dumba$$ those oil jobs have nothing to do with federal government, those oil leases are all on private property, the federal government has no influence up here in the Dakotas.

Good, then we won't hear you blaming Obama when you lose your job?

YES LOON; well all know you crybabies only take the good and never the bad. obama controls EVERYTHING when y ou try to make one point, and nothing when you try to make another point

here's your binkie leftard, you need a nap

If I could hear you say that it would sound like a trouser cough. As it stands, it's just pixelated methane.

translation; leftard doesnt have an answer

You didn't have a question.

why is it you losers never take responsiblity for anything???

Forbes

HOOORAY FOR FRACKING!!1

right leftard? is that what you're saying?????

198K of the new jobs were part time, and the absolute number of unemployed people remained flat.

So, what Obamanomics is doing is creating part time jobs for new entrants to the workforce. Young people graduated with tons-o-student debt are finding PART TIME jobs. Hopenchange!

You don't have a link for that but there is a very good explanation: large corporations have been chopping worker hours to less than 30, sometimes less than 20 so they don't have to give them benefits.

The temp business is booming so they can have even LESS responsibility or loyalty to their employees.

So it is not uncommon for some to have two part-time jobs. It's a precedent you can thank WalMart for.

I think this is why the 271K # was such a surprise. Instead of creating 180K real jobs, the economy generated a bunch of part time jobs.

Forbes

HOOORAY FOR FRACKING!!1

Think he will remember that it was in spite of Obama that fracking even happened?

watch the pathetic left-wing losers squirm:

Unemployment Data
To date this is the official government data:
BUSH’S TWO “RECESSIONS”
  • 2001 Unemployment Rate 4.7% “9/11 & Dot Com Recession.” [1]
  • 2002 Unemployment Rate 5.8% Recession.
  • 2003 Unemployment Rate 6.0% Highest unemployment under Bush.
  • 2004 Unemployment Rate 5.5% Housing market booming.
  • 2005 Unemployment Rate 5.1% Housing market booming. [2]
  • 2006 Unemployment Rate 4.6% Lowest unemployment under Bush. [3]
  • 2007 Unemployment Rate 4.7% “Recession.” [4]
  • 2008 Unemployment Rate 5.8% “The Great Recession” (Stock Market & Housing Crash).
OBAMA’S “RECOVERY”
  • 2009 Unemployment Rate 9.3% “Recession is Over.” [5]
  • 2010 Unemployment Rate 9.6%Recovery” Highest unemployment under Obama. [6]
  • 2011 Unemployment Rate 8.9% “Recovery.” [7]
  • 2012 Unemployment Rate 8.1% “Recovery.” [8]
  • 2013 Unemployment Rate 7.4% “Recovery.”
  • 2014 Unemployment Rate 6.3% (as of May) Lowest unemployment under Obama. [9]
— Unemployment Data Source: BLS.gov (PDF)

Your links go to Yahoo Answers, some guy's blog: netadvisor and Wikipedia.
What a waste of time, but then you don't have anything else to do.

I don't see how cutting and firing millions of public sector workers will help our economy one fucking bit. A lot of these workers are the back bone of science, infrastructure and r&d development in this nation...So no, they're not all bs jobs.

Please tell me that you're not this stupid.

Unemployment Data
BUSH’S TWO “RECESSIONS”
  • 2008 Unemployment Rate 5.8% “The Great Recession” (Stock Market & Housing Crash).
OBAMA’S “RECOVERY”

There is a pdf file loser

The labor participation rate was 62.7 percent in December, a 38-year low that recalled the “economic malaise” of the Carter presidency.
The administration’s jobless-rate claims fool no one beyond the Beltway, and certainly not Jim Clifton, the president and CEO of the Gallup polling organization. Mr. Clifton calls the 5.6 percent unemployment rate “the Big Lie.” Chastising mainstream media and Wall Street for “cheerleading for this number,” he says it’s “extremely misleading.”
Mr. Clifton notes the inconvenient truth that if someone is “so hopelessly out of work that you’ve stopped looking [for a job] over the past four weeks,” the Labor Department “doesn’t count you as unemployed.” If you work one hour a week and are paid at least $20, “you’re not officially counted as unemployed” in the under 6 percent figure.
Separately, Gallup reported Thursday that its own measure of underemployment stood at 15.8 percent for January. Gallup calculates the underemployment rate by combining the percentage of adults in the workforce who are unemployed with those who are working part time but want full-time work.
“Right now, as many as 30 million Americans are either out of work or severely underemployed,” Mr. Clifton says. “Trust me, the vast majority of them aren’t throwing parties to toast ‘falling’ unemployment.”
The Obama administration continues to tout the 5.7 percent jobless rate while a record number of discouraged Americans have dropped out of the labor market. What does it say about Mr. Obama, who promised the most “transparent” administration ever, that he touts jobless numbers so transparently phony? It’s par for a president who claims credit for cutting “our deficits … by two-thirds” after expanding them to record levels. Even the excuse of “statistics” can’t cover such whoppers.

Washington Times Editorial

Also Obama has created Millions of private sector jobs!!! Not bad for a communist!

Forbes

HOOORAY FOR FRACKING!!1

Think he will remember that it was in spite of Obama that fracking even happened?

So I guess he's not the dictator you all claimed he would be, now is he?
Sounds like he let the marketplace determine the drilling activity, now didn't he?
So all you guys had your junk scared so far up you could have peed through your nose.... and it was all for nothing, wasn't it? Bahahahahaha

I don't see how cutting and firing millions of public sector workers will help our economy one fucking bit. A lot of these workers are the back bone of science, infrastructure and r&d development in this nation...So no, they're not all bs jobs.

Please tell me that you're not this stupid.
You eat paint chips as a kid? Because government has never been the backbone ofbthe economy. As we see now it is a anchor around a drowning economy

Unemployment Data
BUSH’S TWO “RECESSIONS”
OBAMA’S “RECOVERY”

There is a pdf file loser

EXACTLY!! the link in the article is to the GOVERNMENT, and the information above is in the PDF; as is clearly seen above.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Forbes

HOOORAY FOR FRACKING!!1

Sounds like he let the marketplace determine the drilling activity, now didn't he?
So all you guys had your junk scared so far up you could have peed through your nose.... and it was all for nothing, wasn't it? Bahahahahaha
No just means he lost one or two battles it is why he hates the constitution

Forbes

HOOORAY FOR FRACKING!!1

he IS a dictator leftard. thanks God though he's more inept than anybody could ever imagine...................or he's in collusion and you're the one being duped??

he got you to praise fracking didnt he leftard????

Forum List

Back