Watch: Kerry Indicates US Will Defend Iran from Israel

Remember Purim you nazi shitstain. Don't think it can't happen again.

Nazi?

You mean NA_tional ZI_onist ? As in The National Zionist Party. Zio Nazis..."Jews",(tm). that is.

How about you, Herr Hasbara agent? How about YOU tell us what the correct percentage of enriched uranium for weapons grade uranium is.

No: you seem to be a person of low intellectual capacity. The workings of an A-Bomb are pretty straight forward. The use of
A neutron reflector is any material that reflects neutrons. This refers to elastic scattering rather than to a specular reflection. The material may be graphite, beryllium, steel, tungsten carbide, or other materials. A neutron reflector can make an otherwise subcritical mass of fissile material critical, or increase the amount of nuclear fission that a critical or supercritical mass will undergo. Such an effect was exhibited twice in accidents involving the Demon Core, a subcritical plutonium pit that went critical in two separate fatal incidents when the pit's surface was momentarily surrounded by too much neutron reflective material.

means that the amount of fissile material is not the only factor that must be considered. Lesser concentrations are just as usable.

Greg
Nice try at a strawman; I asked you why you are calling me "Greg". Do you have a reading/comprehension disability? Or, do you have what you are falsely accusing me of being?

Lesser concentrations are just as usable

ORLY?

What percentage of the "lesser concentration" would it be then?

Would it by chance be the same percentage to manufacture medical isotopes for cancer research?

The information I have already supplied. That you are unable to read is no surprise.

A neutron reflector is any material that reflects neutrons. This refers to elastic scattering rather than to a specular reflection. The material may be graphite, beryllium, steel, tungsten carbide, or other materials. A neutron reflector can make an otherwise subcritical mass of fissile material critical, or increase the amount of nuclear fission that a critical or supercritical mass will undergo.

The minimum % is quite low....20% was mentioned before...probably less with more fissile materials. You can google.

Greg
Yes, I said 20%. Odd how none of you guys seemed to know that. So much for zio "experts", huh?

Still calling me, Greg I see. Is that the name of your Master?

Is wanker your calling or just your favourite pastime, coprophile!!!

Greg

@Vigilante Congrats my friend you must be going UP in cyber world.
True judgement of thread starting is how big a dick head you can hook and Bobby is a HUGE dick head!

:tank:

Zio Nazis and their constant projection. lol

Inferiority complex much?

Since you're talking about HUGE dick heads, I'm going to presume your penis is the size of my Sephardic gf's clitoris.

So you have size envy. Figures. You really are descended into pond scum.

Greg

No, I was laughing at your obvious inferiority complex.

You can't google?? From wiki
So what's your reason for wanting to know?

Greg

Who is Greg?

Doesn't the zio clan media usually claim the level for weapons grade uranium is MUCH lower than that?

The same level of enrichment necessary to make medical isotopes for cancer research?

Sigh. You are another buffoon. The use of neutron reflectors does reduce the concentration required. Learn to bloody read!!

Greg

Still calling me Greg, I see. I guess "Greg" must be somebody that soundly spanked you in the past whose bitch you became.

You haven't said what the reduced percentage is. All you're doing is making a strawman argument that is irrelevant.

Sigh-on-steroids. Do you have ANY idea of what goes to make an atomic bomb?? Many types of fissile material can be used. Many types of neutron reflector materials can be used. I guarantee the US would be using "the best" for the job. Nth Korea and potentially Iran could make something far more crude but it would still go "bang". You asked for a %; there is no specific %...depends on the technology.

Now tell me again what is is you want to know about? You lost yourself in a labyrinth of stupid!!

Greg

Change the subject much?

Particularly in accordance with the marxist, 25 rules of Disinformation, RoD #17?

17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can “argue” with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.

All I wanted you to do was confirm the level of enrichment necessary to manufacture medical isotopes for cancer.

For some reason, you appear unwilling to do that.

So why don't you keep it at just that? Instead of bringing in Jews, Zionist, Talmud and Hasbara rhetoric to try to insult people?

Nazi?

You mean NA_tional ZI_onist ? As in The National Zionist Party. Zio Nazis..."Jews",(tm). that is.

How about you, Herr Hasbara agent? How about YOU tell us what the correct percentage of enriched uranium for weapons grade uranium is.

No: you seem to be a person of low intellectual capacity. The workings of an A-Bomb are pretty straight forward. The use of
A neutron reflector is any material that reflects neutrons. This refers to elastic scattering rather than to a specular reflection. The material may be graphite, beryllium, steel, tungsten carbide, or other materials. A neutron reflector can make an otherwise subcritical mass of fissile material critical, or increase the amount of nuclear fission that a critical or supercritical mass will undergo. Such an effect was exhibited twice in accidents involving the Demon Core, a subcritical plutonium pit that went critical in two separate fatal incidents when the pit's surface was momentarily surrounded by too much neutron reflective material.

means that the amount of fissile material is not the only factor that must be considered. Lesser concentrations are just as usable.

Greg
Nice try at a strawman; I asked you why you are calling me "Greg". Do you have a reading/comprehension disability? Or, do you have what you are falsely accusing me of being?

ORLY?

Would it by chance be the same percentage to manufacture medical isotopes for cancer research?

The information I have already supplied. That you are unable to read is no surprise.

A neutron reflector is any material that reflects neutrons. This refers to elastic scattering rather than to a specular reflection. The material may be graphite, beryllium, steel, tungsten carbide, or other materials. A neutron reflector can make an otherwise subcritical mass of fissile material critical, or increase the amount of nuclear fission that a critical or supercritical mass will undergo.

The minimum % is quite low....20% was mentioned before...probably less with more fissile materials. You can google.

Greg
Yes, I said 20%. Odd how none of you guys seemed to know that. So much for zio "experts", huh?

Greg

Aww, now you ARE pouting. Shame on me. Punked you out. Bad, bad Bobby. Shame, shame.

LOL

Who is Greg?

Doesn't the zio clan media usually claim the level for weapons grade uranium is MUCH lower than that?

The same level of enrichment necessary to make medical isotopes for cancer research?

Sigh. You are another buffoon. The use of neutron reflectors does reduce the concentration required. Learn to bloody read!!

Greg

Still calling me Greg, I see. I guess "Greg" must be somebody that soundly spanked you in the past whose bitch you became.

You haven't said what the reduced percentage is. All you're doing is making a strawman argument that is irrelevant.

Sigh-on-steroids. Do you have ANY idea of what goes to make an atomic bomb?? Many types of fissile material can be used. Many types of neutron reflector materials can be used. I guarantee the US would be using "the best" for the job. Nth Korea and potentially Iran could make something far more crude but it would still go "bang". You asked for a %; there is no specific %...depends on the technology.

Now tell me again what is is you want to know about? You lost yourself in a labyrinth of stupid!!

Greg

Change the subject much?

Particularly in accordance with the marxist, 25 rules of Disinformation, RoD #17?

17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can “argue” with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.

All I wanted you to do was confirm the level of enrichment necessary to manufacture medical isotopes for cancer.

For some reason, you appear unwilling to do that.

So why don't you keep it at just that? Instead of bringing in Jews, Zionist, Talmud and Hasbara rhetoric to try to insult people?

Play the victim much?

Seriously? How MANY times have you played the victim in the last 24 hours?

100 times?

>100 times?

<100 times?

True judgement of thread starting is how big a dick head you can hook and Bobby is a HUGE dick head!

Since you're talking about HUGE dick heads, I'm going to presume your penis is the size of my Sephardic gf's clitoris.

Greg

Odd that: I was laughing at your stupidity. But yes: I am inferior to some. You are NOT one of them. lmao

Greg

Nazi?

Greg

ORLY?

Greg

Greg

I see we have another boringly predictable clone trying to assert himself.

:blahblah: :cow:

Greg

Odd that: I was laughing at your stupidity. But yes: I am inferior to some. You are NOT one of them. lmao

Greg

You're inferior to me and that is all that counts.

Worse, you know you are.

Greg

Greg

Worse, you know you are.

You know a perfect stranger on the Net? THAT well?

No: you seem to be a person of low intellectual capacity. The workings of an A-Bomb are pretty straight forward. The use of means that the amount of fissile material is not the only factor that must be considered. Lesser concentrations are just as usable.

Greg

ORLY?

Greg

Greg

Named mindless .. er ah...Mindful? I agree.

Greg

Greg
I have a Goldfish smarter then this guy and he's been dead for three days.

ORLY?

Greg

Greg

Yours should be sock puppet.

Greg

Greg

Worse, you know you are.

Can you stand on your head and blow smoke rings out of your butt???

Greg

Greg

Greg

He sounds like IPDaily....a real jerk!!

Greg

Greg

Greg

Worse, you know you are.

As the eagle is to the sparrow....quite agree!!

Greg

Greg

Greg
I have a Goldfish smarter then this guy and he's been dead for three days.

It will still be smarter than Bobby in a month!!!

Greg

Greg

Greg

I'd wondered.

Not too bright, is he?

Who do you think he is?

When the world gets this fucked up, SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN!

inn ^ | 7/23/15
US Secretary of State John Kerry indirectly conceded that the US would defend Iran's nuclear program from Israeli sabotage on Thursday, in a hearing at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in which he was grilled over the deal reached last Tuesday. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) put Kerry on the spot when he asked him and Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz whether the controversial articles in Annex III on page 142 of the 159-page deal would stipulate that the US block Israeli attempts to scupper the Iranian nuclear threat. The articles in question state that the US, world powers and the...

Monitz clearly said NO. (1:19-1:20)
And Kerry also clearly said NO. (1:55-2:05)

Question: are you brain damaged?

Hey vig, lets play a game.

You tell ME what the percentage is for enriched uranium to be considered as "weapons grade" uranium from your very favorite zio propaganda media outlet and then I'll tell YOU what the correct percentage really is.

Oh, another Jew hater arrives in USMB.

Yawn.

Greg

Greg

I'd wondered.

Not too bright, is he?

Who do you think he is?
Probably some goose without a weiner.

Greg

Forum List

Back