Watch: Kerry Indicates US Will Defend Iran from Israel

Obama sure picked the right guy to be his SOS, a traitor who will sell out his country and allies for a little attention.

Who is Greg?

Greg is our resident australian tea party clown

Can't link to it, but go the Badlands and the thread with the highest number of posts

Doesn't the zio clan media usually claim the level for weapons grade uranium is MUCH lower than that?

The same level of enrichment necessary to make medical isotopes for cancer research?

And facts aren't relevant to the faith based demonisation of Iran, just accept that they're totally evil, have been months away from building nukes since 1979 and the only thing that can save your national security is Netanyahoo and his cartoons.

:coffee:

Who is Greg?

Greg is our resident australian tea party clown

Can't link to it, but go the Badlands and the thread with the highest numer of posts

Doesn't the zio clan media usually claim the level for weapons grade uranium is MUCH lower than that?

The same level of enrichment necessary to make medical isotopes for cancer research?

And facts aren't relevant to the faith based demonisation of Iran, just accept that they're totally evil, have been months away from building nukes since 1979 and the only thing that can save your national security is Netanyahoo and his cartoons.

:coffee:

Stalking are you?

That was below the belt.

Keep your shit where it belongs, instead if smearing it around.

Well, fuck, at least some of you FINALLY left the mothership. I keep telling y'all, that big old ship has a leak....

I have a Goldfish smarter then this guy and he's been dead for three days.

Well, I agree with you that our newest Jew Hater is a dork, but then again, you have said some pretty jew-hating stuff lately, too. Or was that the booze speaking?

Oh, and if you are going to write that your goldfish is smarter than a human being, you might first want to learn the difference between "then" and "than". Basic English and all that cool stuff, you know.

Question: how long have you been brain-damaged?

Last edited:
Not advertising another location by sliming one of the residents.

I didn't "slime" anyone, I'll save that for the sewer.

And what's so bad about promoting the alien mothership, fresh blood would be good for the place?

:spinner:

Nothing atall.

What's so bad is backstabbing Greg to do it.

Backstabbing? The guy simply asked who Greg was and I answered the question.

And if Greg has a problem with that I'm sure he can speak for himself, call me the resident commie or something like that.

:booze:

Well, fuck, at least some of you FINALLY left the mothership. I keep telling y'all, that big old ship has a leak....

Some of us don't leave, Stat.

We multi task.

Please talk dirty to me again.

No can do.

Never know who's snooping, in need of a dopamine fix.

If you don't, I will never butter your bagel ever again.

I gave them up.

Some of us don't leave, Stat.

We multi task.

Please talk dirty to me again.

No can do.

Never know who's snooping, in need of a dopamine fix.

If you don't, I will never butter your bagel ever again.

I gave them up.

That's what they all say.

Forum List

Back