Watch: Kerry Indicates US Will Defend Iran from Israel

Some of us don't leave, Stat.

We multi task.

Please talk dirty to me again.

No can do.

Never know who's snooping, in need of a dopamine fix.

If you don't, I will never butter your bagel ever again.

I gave them up.

That's what they all say.

I thought I was your one and only.

No can do.

Never know who's snooping, in need of a dopamine fix.

If you don't, I will never butter your bagel ever again.

I gave them up.

That's what they all say.

I thought I was your one and only.

You are my one and only mindful.

smiley_battingeyes.gif~c200

Remember Purim you nazi shitstain. Don't think it can't happen again.

Nazi?

You mean NA_tional ZI_onist ? As in The National Zionist Party. Zio Nazis..."Jews",(tm). that is.

How about you, Herr Hasbara agent? How about YOU tell us what the correct percentage of enriched uranium for weapons grade uranium is.
A power plant requires uranium with three to four percent U-235 (this is known as low-enriched or reactor-grade uranium), and a bomb needs uranium with a whopping 90 percent U-235 (highly enriched uranium)
correct percentage of enriched uranium for weapons grade uranium is. - Google Search

Exactly...

iran-g2.0.0.jpg

Do comic book pictures impress your zionist friends more? Keep the info to their exact level of intellect, huh?
Tell me something stupid. Whats the "self life" of spent nuke rods? And why do they have to store them in water? What takes place when a spent fuel rod makes contact with earth?

PSA to members.....
If this idiot wants to talk about bomb making I SUGGEST we talk around him. That is a BAD subject for this board AND it's members.

Yes well PM Bibi seems to know a lot about it, according to him we should not even be here.

Nazi?

You mean NA_tional ZI_onist ? As in The National Zionist Party. Zio Nazis..."Jews",(tm). that is.

How about you, Herr Hasbara agent? How about YOU tell us what the correct percentage of enriched uranium for weapons grade uranium is.
A power plant requires uranium with three to four percent U-235 (this is known as low-enriched or reactor-grade uranium), and a bomb needs uranium with a whopping 90 percent U-235 (highly enriched uranium)
correct percentage of enriched uranium for weapons grade uranium is. - Google Search

Exactly...

iran-g2.0.0.jpg

Do comic book pictures impress your zionist friends more? Keep the info to their exact level of intellect, huh?
Tell me something stupid. Whats the "self life" of spent nuke rods? And why do they have to store them in water? What takes place when a spent fuel rod makes contact with earth?

PSA to members.....
If this idiot wants to talk about bomb making I SUGGEST we talk around him. That is a BAD subject for this board AND it's members.

Yes well PM Bibi seems to know a lot about it, according to him we should not even be here.

Sort of idly wondered when this person would show up.

Hey vig, lets play a game.

You tell ME what the percentage is for enriched uranium to be considered as "weapons grade" uranium from your very favorite zio propaganda media outlet and then I'll tell YOU what the correct percentage really is.
Iran is on the wrong side of history buddy.

That's hilarious. Iran has ALWAYS been on the right side of history, buddy. Look it up.

Preferably on a non zionist jew owned website.

Since vig is afraid to show his ass, how about you? Tell us what the enrichment level of weapons grade uranium is.

You can't google?? From wiki
The fissile uranium in nuclear weapon primaries usually contains 85% or more of 235U known as weapons-grade, though theoretically for an implosion design, a minimum of 20% could be sufficient (called weapon(s)-usable) although it would require hundreds of kilograms of material and "would not be practical to design";[4][5] even lower enrichment is hypothetically possible, but as the enrichment percentage decreases the critical mass for unmoderated fast neutrons rapidly increases, with for example, an infinite mass of 5.4% 235U being required.[4] For criticality experiments, enrichment of uranium to over 97% has been accomplished.[6]

The very first uranium bomb, Little Boy dropped by the United States on Hiroshima in 1945, used 64 kilograms of 80% enriched uranium. Wrapping the weapon's fissile core in a neutron reflector (which is standard on all nuclear explosives) can dramatically reduce the critical mass. Because the core was surrounded by a good neutron reflector, at explosion it comprised almost 2.5 critical masses. Neutron reflectors, compressing the fissile core via implosion, fusion boosting, and "tamping", which slows the expansion of the fissioning core with inertia, allow nuclear weapon designs that use less than what would be one bare-sphere critical mass at normal density. The presence of too much of the 238U isotope inhibits the runaway nuclear chain reaction that is responsible for the weapon's power. The critical mass for 85% highly enriched uranium is about 50 kilograms (110 lb), which at normal density would be a sphere about 17 centimetres (6.7 in) in diameter.

Later US nuclear weapons usually use plutonium-239 in the primary stage, but the secondary stage which is compressed by the primary nuclear explosion often uses HEU with enrichment between 40% and 80%[7] along with the fusion fuel lithium deuteride. For the secondary of a large nuclear weapon, the higher critical mass of less-enriched uranium can be an advantage as it allows the core at explosion time to contain a larger amount of fuel. The 238U is not fissile but still fissionable by fusion neutrons.

HEU is also used in fast neutron reactors, whose cores require about 20% or more of fissile material, as well as in naval reactors, where it often contains at least 50% 235U, but typically does not exceed 90%. The Fermi-1 commercial fast reactor prototype used HEU with 26.5% 235U. Significant quantities of HEU are used in the production of medical isotopes, for example molybdenum-99 for technetium-99m generators.[8]

So what's your reason for wanting to know?

Greg

It appears we have a new FAGERAL TROLL! He's enjoyable when you read him, and realize how OVERBOARD and BRAINDEAD these liberals are! :badgrin::badgrin:

You tell ME what the percentage is for enriched uranium to be considered as "weapons grade" uranium from your very favorite zio propaganda media outlet and then I'll tell YOU what the correct percentage really is.

That's hilarious. Iran has ALWAYS been on the right side of history, buddy. Look it up.

Since vig is afraid to show his ass, how about you? Tell us what the enrichment level of weapons grade uranium is.

You can't google?? From wiki
The fissile uranium in nuclear weapon primaries usually contains 85% or more of 235U known as weapons-grade, though theoretically for an implosion design, a minimum of 20% could be sufficient (called weapon(s)-usable) although it would require hundreds of kilograms of material and "would not be practical to design";[4][5] even lower enrichment is hypothetically possible, but as the enrichment percentage decreases the critical mass for unmoderated fast neutrons rapidly increases, with for example, an infinite mass of 5.4% 235U being required.[4] For criticality experiments, enrichment of uranium to over 97% has been accomplished.[6]

The very first uranium bomb, Little Boy dropped by the United States on Hiroshima in 1945, used 64 kilograms of 80% enriched uranium. Wrapping the weapon's fissile core in a neutron reflector (which is standard on all nuclear explosives) can dramatically reduce the critical mass. Because the core was surrounded by a good neutron reflector, at explosion it comprised almost 2.5 critical masses. Neutron reflectors, compressing the fissile core via implosion, fusion boosting, and "tamping", which slows the expansion of the fissioning core with inertia, allow nuclear weapon designs that use less than what would be one bare-sphere critical mass at normal density. The presence of too much of the 238U isotope inhibits the runaway nuclear chain reaction that is responsible for the weapon's power. The critical mass for 85% highly enriched uranium is about 50 kilograms (110 lb), which at normal density would be a sphere about 17 centimetres (6.7 in) in diameter.

Later US nuclear weapons usually use plutonium-239 in the primary stage, but the secondary stage which is compressed by the primary nuclear explosion often uses HEU with enrichment between 40% and 80%[7] along with the fusion fuel lithium deuteride. For the secondary of a large nuclear weapon, the higher critical mass of less-enriched uranium can be an advantage as it allows the core at explosion time to contain a larger amount of fuel. The 238U is not fissile but still fissionable by fusion neutrons.

HEU is also used in fast neutron reactors, whose cores require about 20% or more of fissile material, as well as in naval reactors, where it often contains at least 50% 235U, but typically does not exceed 90%. The Fermi-1 commercial fast reactor prototype used HEU with 26.5% 235U. Significant quantities of HEU are used in the production of medical isotopes, for example molybdenum-99 for technetium-99m generators.[8]

So what's your reason for wanting to know?

Greg

It appears we have a new FAGERAL TROLL! He's enjoyable when you read him, and realize how OVERBOARD and BRAINDEAD these liberals are! :badgrin::badgrin:

Are you sure he's not a reincarnation?

Kerry knows 87% of America knows Israel did 911 and wants vengeance for what the Israelis did to America on September 11, 2001.

Could be America is going to get PAYBACK this year.

Wow...

A Jew-Hater AND a 9-11 Conspiracy Nutter...

A "two-fer"...

Cool...

Anybody got a net?

straight_jacket_5471.jpg

Remember Purim you nazi shitstain. Don't think it can't happen again.

Nazi?

Actually the Aryan race was believed to have originated in 6th century B. C. Persia. (Iran)Aryan race - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

When the world gets this fucked up, SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN!

inn ^ | 7/23/15
US Secretary of State John Kerry indirectly conceded that the US would defend Iran's nuclear program from Israeli sabotage on Thursday, in a hearing at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in which he was grilled over the deal reached last Tuesday. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) put Kerry on the spot when he asked him and Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz whether the controversial articles in Annex III on page 142 of the 159-page deal would stipulate that the US block Israeli attempts to scupper the Iranian nuclear threat. The articles in question state that the US, world powers and the...

We should be surprised? Given all of the snubbing of Israel and coddling of its enemies this president and administration has done for the last 6 years, I think it is clear to anyone with half a brain that Obama is a traitor to our nation, or at least, an aid and abettor to these insane Arab (and Persian) diabolical designs.

Last edited:
Iran's Nuke program is ironically limited. They will have enough to produce bombs but not enough to use as an energy source, which is what they say they want the nuclear program for.

They have enough to produce electricity and that is it. whether or not the new deal allows them to enrich uranium high enough to manufacture medical isotopes for cancer research remains to be seen.

Probably not though, Israel wants to keep it's monopoly on that so they can continue to gouge everyone as they have always done.

That is the non truth Obama wants you to buy into. Unfortunately, the opposite is true. This "deal" reduces the amount of centrifuges Iran is allowed to have.

It takes fewer centrifuges to make bomb-grade nuclear material than it does to supply fuel for a nuclear power plant.
A power plant requires tons of fuel each year. A bomb requires about 25 kilograms of U-235 enriched to the 90 percent level. If an agreement limits Iran to about 9,000 centrifuges, that would be sufficient to produce enough bomb-grade material but would leave Iran well short of the capacity to generate fuel to power nuclear power plants.

Do not trust one word that comes out of the mouth of the Obama regime. Obama just put Iran in the bomb making business. He has turned our enemies into allies and our allies into the enemy. Obama hates Israel, Iran hates Israel. We are helping Iran to it's goal of annihilating a nation of people off the face of the earth, on the whim of one ugly Muslim man.

Last edited:
Nazi?

Exactly...

iran-g2.0.0.jpg

PSA to members.....

Time to shovel out the stupid.
Permanent Ignore

Forum List

Back