WATCH LIVE: Charges against Jussie Smollett dropped, attorneys say

Regarding the sudden white washing of Jussie Smollett's crimes, to paraphrase Lt.Escobar in the movie Chinatown,
Forget it Jake. It's Chicago.

Once more our system of justice is politicized and made a joke. I'm not suggesting Smollett should have gotten the chair for his inflammatory hoax. But to completely drop all charges is absurd. Highly absurd!

He most of told them that he was doing a scene in his show. That everybody was actors. The studio probably has came up with false documents. Saying that they had a permit from the city to pull this stunt.
where is any of this being reported?

that said - this is bullshit. he did it, he was found to have lied, finish it.

Guess he was not found to be lying after all.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Time for Chicago PD to reopen the investigation then. Let's see some real police work!

The Globalist are probably going to have Smollett killed. And then push the narrative that it was an angry MAGA guy. But this time, that they will have a real White guy wearing a MAGA hat and wearing a Hillary 4 prison T-shirt, holding a sign saying Obama handover your birth certificate. having Smollett hang by rope that was made in the U.S.A. And have a check in his pocket, that will be written out to Pres.Trump to build that wall. So that the DOJ will be afraid to investigate Hillary and Obama.

The prosecution said they dropped the charges because of Smollett’s “work in the community”. What a crock of shit. Charges were not dropped because of lack of evidence, it was dropped because he is a far left liberal and the liberals run that kangaroo court. This is Obama land after all.

Oh, my

The rightwing bigots and racists aren't happy about this.

So you are happy charges were dropped on someone that filed a false police report and tried to divide our nation based on race? Not surprised at all.

Forum List

Back