Watch live & discuss: Jan6 hearing about Trump's "connections" to white supremacist Oath Keepers & Proud Boys who wrecked Congress on that fateful day

"Every single one? Every single judge is corrupt? Even the ones WE APPOINTED?"

:auiqs.jpg:

Liz Cheney: "President Trump is a 76 year old man. Not an impressionable child. Like every other American, he is responsible for his own actions." --Cheney, bodying the man again.
I heard her speech and the next one as well. Both were the stuff vomitus is made of--bad food that leaves the body by force!

Chairman Thompson says Trump and "any American leader...should have said 'we did our best and we came up short'" following the 2020 election.

Awaiting Thompson's indictment of almost every Democrat on the J6 Committee and in Congress who refused to accept Clinton's 2016 loss
Oh, that's different. Chairman Thompson believes Democrat lies and bongs don't smell like sin.

So Donald Trump is both the frontrunner for the 2024 Republican nomination AND is too dangerous to be on a social media platform

Liz Cheney: "President Trump is a 76 year old man. Not an impressionable child. Like every other American, he is responsible for his own actions." --Cheney, bodying the man again.
How Come Pedo Peter (Joe Biden) cannot stop sexually molesting children and why did he take showers with his sexually mature teenage daughter? Can't Joe's teenage daughter wash her own body, or trim her own pubes in the shower? Why is Pedo Peter-Joe Biden naked in a shower with his teenage daughter rubbing up against her and washing her naked body most likely with his bare hands?

Too bad, Donny doubled down on the dark side. He's marked himself for life.
Are you suggesting that the election wasn't stolen????

I wonder if you could answer this question, which will put the issue to rest:

A question, the correct answer to which, will prove that no such election result occurred.

Think carefully before you answer, because I know the right answer.

There were a number of changes up to and into the 2020 election, including but not limited to....

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Alter times methods of voting

How long after dates can votes be counted

Signing of absentee ballots.

Who has the lawful right to alter the “time, place, and manner” of national elections.....you know.....like the 2020 presidential election?

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

election commissions......

...all of these.....

Or.....some other body?????

I ain't watchin your idiotic dog and pony show.

Talk to me about election security, I'll listen

But I do not care what Trump did or didn't do.

Because I'm a security expert. I know how these things work. I know MORE and BETTER than any Congress critter, left or right.

These hearings are a complete waste of time. Their purpose is to knock the opposing front running candidate out of the box, nothing more

Friends of Stone. HA HA HA HA HA

I imagine Roger Stone's Nixon tattoo is crying right now.

The committee has shown F.O.S. "Friends of Stone" encrypted chats between Roger Stone, Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes, Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio & Stop the Steal rally leader Ali Alexander.

Two are in jail without bond on seditious conspiracy charges.

I ain't watchin your idiotic dog and pony show.

Talk to me about election security, I'll listen

But I do not care what Trump did or didn't do.

Because I'm a security expert. I know how these things work. I know MORE and BETTER than any Congress critter, left or right.

These hearings are a complete waste of time. Their purpose is to knock the opposing front running candidate out of the box, nothing more

Point of clarification: the issue of the election is not what Trump did, it is what the Democrat agencies did to steal the election.

“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Know what Democrat state officials did???

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Alter times methods of voting

How long after dates can votes be counted

Signing of absentee ballots.

Now……who has the exclusive right to make these alterations in the “time, place, and manner” of elections.

Katrina Pierson text to Kylie Kremer says Trump “likes the crazies”

In a text to Meadows Pierson asked him for details on Jan. 6 event: “things have gotten crazy and I desperately need some direction”

tweet not sent by Trump

FXfL_v0XgAMYy4w

Holy shit. Ali Alexander says on a text message

“Elipse then US Capitol. Trump is supposed to order us to Capitol at the end of his speech but we will see”

Putting aside for the moment the absolutely batshyte crazy, meeting Cipolonne described that took place, disgracing the Oval Office, with the vulgarity and Rudy calling anyone not willing to join the coup conspirators p*ssies....................

the early part of the hearing revealed how those in the inner circle had to very gingerly try to coax Trump in to accepting the reality of his defeat. This, after he had repeatedly been told Biden's victory was irrevocable. Like he was a sulking child whose parents were afraid to tell they didn't get the x-mas present he really wanted. An erratic, petulant, spoiled child who was detached from reality.

Forum List

Back