WATCH LIVE: republican leaders warn deep state attempting to trigger shooting civil war

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) warns that civil wars don’t start with actual shooting, but that usually comes at the end:
Watch Live: Republican Leaders Warn Deep State Attempting to Trigger “Shooting Civil War”

BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO LOSING DUE PROCESS BEING TAKEN!!!!! BETTER PAY ATTENTION---
THEY ARE GOING TO CAUSE FALSE FLAGS PPL PAY ATTENTION!!

Got watch and pay attention to all the sneaky slipped in bs the demotwats assholes sneakily spew in there THIS IS ALL THE GAWD DAM FKN DEMOCRATS!!!!! WE ARE ENTERINNG A WAR . STAGED TERROR ATTACKS ARE COMING DISTRACTIONS IS NEEDED.

Why do you keep putting up infowars?
Has he ever been right about any of his nutty theories? :)

are you the brainwashed sheep peach,the one who believes EVERYTHING the government and media tells you even when the facts prove otherwise and the facts prove they lied,or are you the OBJECTIVE peach who understands our government is corrupt and both parties are one in the same,a one party system disguised as two? I am betting on the former because the former cant think for herself where the latter was always objective and reasonable and unlike the former,she did not ignore the evidence.

I take in what all alex jones says with a grain of salt myself but he at LEAST is far more truthful than the corporate controlled media,the ones that came up with that fairy tale warren commission report that JFK was killed by a magic bullet by oswald.the magic bullet theory,or the other incredibly equal unproven theory that bin laden and 19 muslims were behind the 9/11 attacks and that the fires caused the towers to collapse.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:
based on this post you have GOT to be the former,not the latter.the latter peach was always objective and did not dismiss EVERYTHING that alex jones says.

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) warns that civil wars don’t start with actual shooting, but that usually comes at the end:
Watch Live: Republican Leaders Warn Deep State Attempting to Trigger “Shooting Civil War”

BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO LOSING DUE PROCESS BEING TAKEN!!!!! BETTER PAY ATTENTION---

Got watch and pay attention to all the sneaky slipped in bs the demotwats assholes sneakily spew in there THIS IS ALL THE GAWD DAM FKN DEMOCRATS!!!!! WE ARE ENTERINNG A WAR . STAGED TERROR ATTACKS ARE COMING DISTRACTIONS IS NEEDED.
Yeah, they've clearly been trying to set one off. Will no one put Louie out of his misery?

But since you're here anyway, pick up some penis pills.

ENDING SOON!
EVERYTHING MUST GO EMERGENCY SALE
40-70% OFF + FREE SHIPPING + DOUBLE PATRIOT POINTS

It's called mental illness

like the mental illness of believing a theory that fires caused the collapse of the twin towers and bin laden was behind the attacks ignoring what demolition experts have said and witnesses that were there what they said on hearing explosives and ignoring that most of the alleged highjackers turned up alive,THAT kind of mental illness?:laughing0301::lmao::up:

Gosh, I hope not. I barely survived the civil war that was supposed to occur in July. I stocked my motte-and-bailey and filled the canning cellars for nothing. :mad:

I have never trusted the government nor both parties or the news (not since Pres. Clinton) and yes the two are really no different.
Dems are on the fast track to big gov. Control.
R's are just slower at it.

Alex Jones and I ask again, how many times has his theories been right?

are you the brainwashed sheep peach,the one who believes EVERYTHING the government and media tells you even when the facts prove otherwise and the facts prove they lied,or are you the OBJECTIVE peach who understands our government is corrupt and both parties are one in the same,a one party system disguised as two? I am betting on the former because the former cant think for herself where the latter was always objective and reasonable and unlike the former,she did not ignore the evidence.

I take in what all alex jones says with a grain of salt myself but he at LEAST is far more truthful than the corporate controlled media,the ones that came up with that fairy tale warren commission report that JFK was killed by a magic bullet by oswald.the magic bullet theory,or the other incredibly equal unproven theory that bin laden and 19 muslims were behind the 9/11 attacks and that the fires caused the towers to collapse.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:
based on this post you have GOT to be the former,not the latter.the latter peach was always objective and did not dismiss EVERYTHING that alex jones says.
"are you the brainwashed sheep peach,the one who believes EVERYTHING the government and media tells you even when the facts prove otherwise and the facts prove they lied,

No.

or are you the OBJECTIVE peach who understands our government is corrupt and both parties are one in the same,a one party system disguised as two?"

Oh sure.

And Alex is still fulla shit.

I have never trusted the government nor both parties or the news (not since Pres. Clinton) and yes the two are really no different.
Dems are on the fast track to big gov. Control.
R's are just slower at it.

Alex Jones and I ask again, how many times has his theories been right?

When "both" parties grovel to and serve the same donor class, the common goal is simply societal wealth redistribution toward the aristocracy. The system is working exactly as designed, and it will continue to so long as we the people accept it, cooperate with it and participate in it.

I have a legitimate question.

If Mindwars put up a video clip FROM Infowars of President Trump saying the sky is blue, would it get moved to "Conspiracy Theories"?

I have a legitimate question.

If Mindwars put up a video clip FROM Infowars of President Trump saying the sky is blue, would it get moved to "Conspiracy Theories"?

MW starts all of her threads here- in protest.

like the mental illness of believing a theory that fires caused the collapse of the twin towers and bin laden was behind the attacks ignoring what demolition experts have said and witnesses that were there what they said on hearing explosives and ignoring that most of the alleged highjackers turned up alive,THAT kind of mental illness?:laughing0301::lmao::up:

Maybe more like the pathology of believing instead of thinking as matter of how to be in the world. You can show this wealth redistribution graph to most americans, and they will still choose to believe they live in a representative democracy with two oppositional political parties and a free market economic system. Belief requires the purposeful suspension of critical thought.

upload_2019-11-1_13-10-8.png

I do actually have to empty my canning cellar as I am presently swimming in pickled veg and spicy pickles. Every person that has rung the door in the last couple days leaves with a Ball jar. lol

Maybe more like the pathology of believing instead of thinking as matter of how to be in the world. You can show this wealth redistribution graph to most americans, and they will still choose to believe they live in a representative democracy with two oppositional political parties and a free market economic system. Belief requires the purposeful suspension of critical thought.

View attachment 287518
*****WHY DEFICITS STOPPED MATTERING*****
*****WHY DEFICITS STOPPED MATTERING***** | Market Skeptics
Federal+Surplus+or+Deficit_v1-734316.PNG

Deficits = INFLATION
Federal+Surplus+or+Deficit_v2-735828.PNG

INFLATION = HIGHER INTEREST RATES
INFLATION+%3D+HIGHER+INTEREST+RATES-740072.PNG

US-Budget-Deficitsv2v2-738439.png

I am the same peach who came here in 2010 saying both parties are corrupt , got laughed at by dems on here, then falsely accused of being brainwashed by media watching only fox news.
Not a lick of it's true.
Seems to be a common pattern of false accusing with many Dems and has no clue about what cons think.
The labeling has got to go.
We all want what's best for everyone in the Nation.

Louie Gohmert is one of the stupidest people on the face of the Earth.....would be funny to put him in the vanguard of any civil war. Meat shield is a good job for him.

Forum List

Back