WATCH: Miami Police fight off a group of violent protesters in EPIC clash!

Ava

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
At least there's one city gubmint that isn't self-immolating.
Does it look like Nashville TN might be next?

Tenn gov says it ain't happening. They can bitch all they want, but taking over like they did in Seattle? He said no. Interesting to see how it plays out.

I can see it happening in other places though, a little surprised it hasn't. Portland, SF, Chicago. Dem mayors and Dem governors in blue states. This can't be good for the Dems in the Nov elections. Who in their right mind wants this shit?

You just can't play their game in Miami.
I'm sure DeSantis will call out the NG if need be.
If Metro-Dade can't handle it, the NG can. Country blacks and whites from FL will retain order.

We have good black people in FL. We really do. They're in the NG and all kinds of places here.

What a lot of people may not know. If a runaway slave made it south of St. Johns river, he was a citizen of FL and treated as such.

Free men, not many slavers cared to come through that swamp chasing slaves. If they made it that far, they were met with serious resistance from the locals. We ain't got no use for out of state slavers 'round heanh.

True story. Yeah sure, the project LBJ blacks looted Walmart a couple weeks ago. That's not indicative of FL black people by a longshot.
These are real black folk that own acres throughout the state. Their family is just like my family. They ain't no difference, and we will stand together. You anti-American commies better watch out, because we've been here for a long time, and we're not giving you a damn thing.
Not without bullets flying in your direction.

Last edited:
You just can't play their game in Miami.
I'm sure DeSantis will call out the NG if need be.
If Metro-Dade can't handle it, the NG can. Country blacks and whites from FL will retain order.

We have good black people in FL. We really do. They're in the NG and all kinds of places here.

What a lot of people may not know. If a runaway slave made it south of St. Johns river, he was a citizen of FL and treated as such.

Free men, not many slavers cared to come through that swamp chasing slaves. If they made it that far, they were met with serious resistance from the locals. We ain't got no use for out of state slavers 'round heanh.

True story. Yeah sure, the project LBJ blacks looted Walmart a couple weeks ago. That's not indicative of FL black people by a longshot.
These are real black folk that own acres throughout the state. Their family is just like my family. They ain't no difference, and we will stand together. You anti-American commies better watch out, because we've been here for a long time, and we're not giving you a damn thing.
Not without bullets flying in your direction.
And I have known and CARED FOR many of those kinds of black families myself. I have posted this before. They are sickened by what is happening now. And, just now, I see where Asheville, NC is being threatened with the same. What will this weekend bring, other than fear and destruction and loss of lives?

Go, Miami! Show them whose boss when they attack your police patrol car with you in it!

Could not tell the date of the video. Checked news local Miami news sources, only found this from Miami Herald, although many reports from 12-14 days ago. Video at the link. Could it be that the violent protests have greatly settled down and posters are re-hashing the early days of protests that did turn violent?

Miami Herald Logo Protestors at a BLM protest in downtown Miami showed hostility to media covering the march | Miami Herald

South Florida

South Florida Protestors at a BLM protest in downtown Miami showed hostility to media covering the march
By Pedro Portal
June 13, 2020, 9:00 AM

Protestors at a Black Lives Matter protest in Downtown Miami on June 12, 2020 showed hostility to media members covering the march. After a tense stand-off on Interstate 95 with Florida Highway Patrol troopers, the protest ended without incident.

Go, Miami! Show them whose boss when they attack your police patrol car with you in it!

Could not tell the date of the video. Checked news local Miami news sources, only found this from Miami Herald, although many reports from 12-14 days ago. Video at the link. Could it be that the violent protests have greatly settled down and posters are re-hashing the early days of protests that did turn violent?

Miami Herald Logo Protestors at a BLM protest in downtown Miami showed hostility to media covering the march | Miami Herald

South Florida

South Florida Protestors at a BLM protest in downtown Miami showed hostility to media covering the march
By Pedro Portal

Protestors at a Black Lives Matter protest in Downtown Miami on June 12, 2020 showed hostility to media members covering the march. After a tense stand-off on Interstate 95 with Florida Highway Patrol troopers, the protest ended without incident.
This is the date of the article I posted. I suppose anything is possible, though. .
JUN. 12, 2020 1:35 PM BY THE RIGHT SCOOP401 COMMENTS

South Florida

By Pedro Portal

This is the date of the article I posted. I suppose anything is possible, though. .
JUN. 12, 2020 1:35 PM BY THE RIGHT SCOOP401 COMMENTS
Did you bother with the Miami Hearald link from yesterday? I thought it pretty weird for the protesters in the video to be yelling angry crap at the media for covering their peaceful(?) protest. I thought the whole idea of a protest was to get the attention of the media to broadcast their message. I did not hear the cops complaining about being film responding to being attacked by the rioters in the facebook video you posted. I thought the cops did a good job there, by the way.

Bravo to the police in the South.

They realize that bad people respect only stern action.

The South is also to be commended for still having at least a few executions each year.

The bad news, of course, is liberals are moving south, bringing with them their bleeding-heart attitudes toward very bad people.

I noticed the cop car with the broken window and the protester that was on loud speaker saying they were peaceful. Apparently they haven't got enough intelligence to grasp the concept of what peaceful means.
Also, your short quote by Benjamin Franklin..."A republic, if you can keep it." The word republic really doesn't mean much....for instance:
The "Republic of Vietnam." "The Peoples Republic of China." "The Republic of Cuba." "The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)."
All that matters is how we can continue being a nation that holds dear, the principles of keeping people free to live their lives without government interference, unless they commit crimes. Unfortunately, that might mean temporarily suspending the very Constitution we hold dear and forcing out those who would otherwise wish to see this nation fall to Marxism/Leninism and once they've been forced out, the unfortunate task of adding some Amendments to the Constitution to prevent such a recurrence.

These kinds of historical events usually end one of two ways: the protests become violent revolution or the government in question smacks them down. There are so-called conservatives out there calling for our sitting President to allow these toy revolutionaries to have their nationwide tantrums. Beware. They are anarchists, nihilists and communist sympathizers wearing conservatives' clothing. Good for the Miami police.

Last edited:

I noticed the cop car with the broken window and the protester that was on loud speaker saying they were peaceful. Apparently they haven't got enough intelligence to grasp the concept of what peaceful means.
Also, your short quote by Benjamin Franklin..."A republic, if you can keep it." The word republic really doesn't mean much....for instance:
The "Republic of Vietnam." "The Peoples Republic of China." "The Republic of Cuba." "The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)."
All that matters is how we can continue being a nation that holds dear, the principles of keeping people free to live their lives without government interference, unless they commit crimes. Unfortunately, that might mean temporarily suspending the very Constitution we hold dear and forcing out those who would otherwise wish to see this nation fall to Marxism/Leninism and once they've been forced out, the unfortunate task of adding some Amendments to the Constitution to prevent such a recurrence.
Go take a stroll down 54th street in Miami, boy.
If you have the nads to. I would. Ain't skeered, but see..I speak the language.
I remember seeing "FUCK THE WHITES" in 6 foot high letters in spray paint on that street there.
As there was a burnt Nova upside down at the end of my street.
It was one of those ugly green ones, but after burnt it looked pink and black polka-dotted. :dunno:

Paintwise, it was an improvement!
Drivable-wise, probably not.

The numerics are interesting. A numbers guy could tabulate the number of non Leo, to Leo correlation; where the non Leo feel confident enough to engage. In this clip? The protesters were sparse. In others... The cops flat out committed vehicular assault, and fled in order to save their own lives. This social outburst has been a sociological gold mine.

These weren't peaceful protestors. What they did was unlawful, and they we're detained for it. The camera person knows this and is powerless to do anything but bitch about it.

Equating this to peaceful protest is willfully dishonest.

Forum List

Back