Watch Obama Address Gun Violence Again... And Again... And Again...

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
575df4e02200002d00f80832.jpg

“We have to decide if this is the kind of country we want to be.”

Sandy Hook. Aurora, Colorado. San Bernardino, California. Charleston, South Carolina. The list goes on.

And with every mass shooting comes a very similar message from President Barack Obama.

“Our thoughts and prayers are not enough,” Obama said after last year’s shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon.

“This just doesn’t happen in other countries,” he said after the shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado.

Early Sunday morning, Orlando, Florida joined the growing list of U.S. cities left shocked by violent massacres. At least 50 people were killed and 53 more injured in what police are calling the worst mass shooting in modern American history.

In a speech Sunday, Obama called the tragedy “a further reminder of how easy it is for someone to get their hands on a weapon that lets them shoot people in a school, or in a house of worship, or a movie theater, or in a nightclub.”

“We have to decide if this is the kind of country we want to be,” he added. “To actively do nothing is a decision as well.”

More: Watch Obama Address Gun Violence Again... And Again... And Again...

It is so sad that Congress will not support President Obama to help resolve this issue.

575df4e02200002d00f80832.jpg

“We have to decide if this is the kind of country we want to be.”

Sandy Hook. Aurora, Colorado. San Bernardino, California. Charleston, South Carolina. The list goes on.

And with every mass shooting comes a very similar message from President Barack Obama.

“Our thoughts and prayers are not enough,” Obama said after last year’s shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon.

“This just doesn’t happen in other countries,” he said after the shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado.

Early Sunday morning, Orlando, Florida joined the growing list of U.S. cities left shocked by violent massacres. At least 50 people were killed and 53 more injured in what police are calling the worst mass shooting in modern American history.

In a speech Sunday, Obama called the tragedy “a further reminder of how easy it is for someone to get their hands on a weapon that lets them shoot people in a school, or in a house of worship, or a movie theater, or in a nightclub.”

“We have to decide if this is the kind of country we want to be,” he added. “To actively do nothing is a decision as well.”

More: Watch Obama Address Gun Violence Again... And Again... And Again...

It is so sad that Congress will not support President Obama to help resolve this issue.

Despite all caterwauling to the contrary, you have nothing to be upset about. We won't address anything and gun violence in america will continue unabated. Just like you prefer, k?

This terrorist would have done his damnedest, regardless, and in a place like Florida, it wouldn't be that hard to get your hands on an illegal gun. Especially not if you're in security. So gun control isn't exactly the point with the Pulse shooting.
That said, though, I think it would cut down on murders if guns were not so readily available to every Tom, Dick and Harry in this crazy country. It wouldn't eliminate murder or even terrorist attacks, but it would slow things down. That would have to happen at the same time L.E. REALLY cracks down on illegal weapons, however, and they don't seem to be able to get on top of it, for some reason. I don't want to see good people dis-armed when crooks are still rolling in them.

I feel sorry for President Obama. Gun violence weighs heavily on his heart.

And it will keep happening until we address the "why" and forget about the "how". But left wing asshats like you and your president don't give a fat rat's ass about lives. You only care about disarming Americans.

Stupid fucking baby gonna cry? Fuck that asshole. It's an act. He has no care at all for the dead, except to use them to further his agenda. He can fuck himself with a cactus.

Fuck Obama and his Jihadist loving ass. Fuck him I don't listen to the POS.

That asshole allows all these radicals into our country by the thousands, plus illegals, they run amok killing Americans and the bitch refuses to accept his responsibility god but that's typical for a liberal.

That's because he's an idiot. Guns aren't violent. Neither are knives or baseball bats. He's a liberal so he can't deal with reality.

Not really. His administration called off the investigation of the radical Mosque that wants to murder gays.

Last edited:
To my utter amazement, I just learned from a U.S. Senator on MSNBC that if someone is on the terrorist watch list - that does not prevent them from legally buying a gun.

KeefeM20100508B.jpg

The NRA won't even allow this much!

We will soon be at a place where, if there is any evidence that a Muslim guy has a tie to Sharia, your ass is out. You earn yourself an airdrop into Syria with a side of bacon!!:2up:

To my utter amazement, I just learned from a U.S. Senator on MSNBC that if someone is on the terrorist watch list - that does not prevent them from legally buying a gun.

KeefeM20100508B.jpg

Well, last I checked we had this thing called Due Process.

KeefeM20100508B.jpg

Of course they won't you ignorant fuck! Because the government can put anyone it wants to in the list. There are no criteria, the person has no recourse and the government doesn't have to prove anything. They will abuse the power, especially the current tyrant we have in the White House.

Do you EVER think at all?

KeefeM20100508B.jpg

Guess you are not familiar with the thousands of mistakes on the list. Surprised you just learned about this. It has been known for years.

Personally, I believe if you are too dangerous to get on a plane you need to be shipped out of our country. Preferably on a boat.

Forum List

Back