All Milo does is show us the abject stupidity of the right.

Which is why you lefties have to riot and shut him up?

R-i-g-h-t.

The only argument the left ever has is "He's a racist! Shut him down! Don't let him talk! Attack, hive! Attack!"

.We don't have to make that argument. The right does it very well themselves.

Too stupid to understand that calling someone a name is not an argument.

Which is why you lefties have to riot and shut him up?

R-i-g-h-t.

The only argument the left ever has is "He's a racist! Shut him down! Don't let him talk! Attack, hive! Attack!"

.We don't have to make that argument. The right does it very well themselves.

Too stupid to understand that calling someone a name is not an argument.
It's worked for the regressives for a LONG time.

And their hypocrisy. Cons are convinced that all gays are child molesters and yet when a gay who talks about the joys of sex with preteen boys comes along they embrace him.

1. Your inability to understand those you disagree with is noted, and your slander dismissed as mindless drivel.

2. Your lies about milo are noted. You are a bigot and an asshole.

Actually black guys in their 20's have the most to worry about. He loves the black cock.
You sound like a skinhead.

Why?

Milo would probably approve of the statement. He likes black dudes.
So what?
If he was a liberal you wouldn't even mention it. Does his politics erase his protected status somehow??

I was just doing it to get a rise out of oldschool. I don't care what he does with his personal life, as long as he keeps pissing off progressives.
Problem is, liberals don't seem to have a sense of humor,....unless it's at somebody else's expense.
"liberals don't seem to have a sense of humor..." Milo supports sex with young boys......you're right....that's really hysterical....Ha Ha.

Problem is, liberals don't seem to have a sense of humor,....unless it's at somebody else's expense.

Not my problem, theirs. Also, Milo is known for his self depreciating humor, so its not like I'm ragging on someone who doesn't rag on themselves.

A big part of Milo's appeal is his indifference to being made fun of.
Apparently he reached his limit recently.

I think it was a tactical move on his part, slink away for a bit, then come back.

The public's ire is usually shallow, fickle, and short lived.

Milo's 15 minutes are up. He can come back but no one will care.

He's raised $10 million during his break, so, as usual, you're talking out of your ass about something you know nothing about.
Oh....I'm sure he's been given LOTS of support money from the RussianW.

Also, did he really get called an anti-semite? Do liberals realize that Milo is Jewish?
Well, that's not unusual...George Soros gets called anti-semitic and a NAZI all the time.

It might not be unusual, but MIlo is not anti-semitic and Soros did collaborate.

THe left can't refute what Milo says, so they attack him personally.

They are scum that way.

Well, in many ways, but that one specifically, relevant to the topic.

Not my problem, theirs. Also, Milo is known for his self depreciating humor, so its not like I'm ragging on someone who doesn't rag on themselves.

A big part of Milo's appeal is his indifference to being made fun of.

I think it was a tactical move on his part, slink away for a bit, then come back.

He's raised $10 million during his break, so, as usual, you're talking out of your ass about something you know nothing about.

Where oh where were all you tough guy libs during the Cold War, when the Soviet Union was actually a threat?

Where oh where were all you tough guy libs during the Cold War, when the Soviet Union was actually a threat?
Serving my country in the Navy......not hiding at home talking tough.

Or When Obama, himself, was caught red-handed conspiring and colluding with Putin:

I don't recall seeing a single, faggot liberal calling for an investigation into Obama's ties to Putin/Russia.

I hate to see him come back. All it means is more lies from scum.

Anything that cause the Left so much pain, is a good thing.
Ah.......now that's interesting. Someone comes back in the limelight who talked about sex with young boys and.........that's a good thing.

The fact that you feel a need to lie shows that you know you are in the wrong.

Yet you choose to actively be the bad guy, and attack and viciously smear people who don't deserve it.

You are a piece of shit.

Serving my country in the Navy......not hiding at home talking tough.

I'm not talking tough. I want peace.

I was a supporter of a strong anti-soviet policy when it was actually needed.

Now, I'm happy that those in the military, such as the Navy don't need to be put in harms way, at least against Russia.

Forum List

Back