Watch Pat Buchanan School Hannity On Iran

Buchanan pointed out that former Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was in power for eight years and “did nothing” to wipe Israel off the face of the earth

LOL Iran wasn't capable of wiping Israel off the map.

Nice anti Semite piece there, do you ever stop the hate?

Buchanan pointed out that former Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was in power for eight years and “did nothing” to wipe Israel off the face of the earth

You people are hysterical its actually hilarious! OH GAWD! HE SPOKE THE TRUTH HE IS ANTI SEMITE! :fu:

You people are hysterical its actually hilarious! OH GAWD! HE SPOKE THE TRUTH HE IS ANTI SEMITE! :fu:

I said the article was anti Semite....like you. It's disgusting

Lol...an article which had it been in a newspaper would be an object is anti semitic....please continue this is getting good!

Lol...an article which had it been in a newspaper would be an object is anti semitic....please continue this is getting good!

Are you going to deny you're an anti Semite? This will be even better because there isn't a person on this board that doesn't know better...if they are paying attention.

By the way, Buchanan is an anti Semite, hence the reason you adore him is my guess.

Sean hannity doesn't know anything about the middle east except what israel's right wing tells him.

It is hilarious that Hannity dragged out something Ahmadinejad said a long time ago and then tried to compare him to Hitler.

It is damned difficult to be a Hitler if you are no longer the leader of Iran. :badgrin:

2e14sbb.jpg

Me?

Hannity is a fearmongering idiot, and you are a bigger idiot for shitting your pants over anything Hannity has to say about it.

Last edited:

Are you going to deny you're an anti Semite? This will be even better because there isn't a person on this board that doesn't know better...if they are paying attention.

By the way, Buchanan is an anti Semite, hence the reason you adore him is my guess.

Oh I am Anti Jew not anti Semite. Also no Buchanan is NOT an anti semite. He is Pro American which as much as you people claim to be the same you are actually pro israel and anti anything that dares go against what Israel wants,says or does.

Hannity was chucking out false dichotomies and straw man fallacies like a desperate retard at the end of the clip.

Which parts were anti-semetic? Could you quote them, please?

So...what is Mahmoud "Wipe Israel From the Map" Hitlerdinejad up to these days?

He started a post-graduate university and is back teaching. He takes the bus to work every day.

2lu5klf.jpg

Today, Greyhound. Tomorrow, the world!!!

Last edited:
The poor bastard doesn't even get a limo or speeches on the mashed potato circuit after being President. He has to work! He probably doesn't even have protection. You could probably walk right up to him on the bus and jab him to death with your flag pin.

And Hannity is still scared shitless of him. Pussy.

Sean hannity doesn't know anything about the middle east except what israel's right wing tells him.

I suspect he knows more than you do.
Meh. If you want to base foreign policy off of the ideas of a college dropout that's your business.

Just be sure you recognize that while hannity has found a niche in entertainment he is surely no great thinker

I think a whole bunch of people miss this point: the people on TV are entertainers, not journalists. Great thinkers need not apply. :thup:

other than inane rhetoric don't expect too much from SIL and you won't be disappointed.

Even if Iran gets nukes they STILL wouldn't be able to "wipe Israel off the map".

Israel has anywhere from 200 to 400 nukes and could wipe OTHER countries off the map and they all know it.

Even if Iran gets nukes they STILL wouldn't be able to "wipe Israel off the map".

Israel has anywhere from 200 to 400 nukes and could wipe OTHER countries off the map and they all know it.
Which, if i were a neighbor israel is openly hostile towards, like iran, that would be pretty strong motivation to get my own weapon

Forum List

Back