WATCH: Trump denies Don Jr met with ‘Russian government lawyer’ — but son’s emails say otherwise

Brumbelben I'm sorry to tell you this but Trump is right. Nothing we know suggests the lawyer was affiliated with Russia. The e-mails refer to a position that doesn't exist in Russia " crown prosecutor". It's a lame excuse since don jr took the meeting precisely because he thought she was affiliated with Russia but saying she wasn't is probably the truth.

Sorry, Junior, but listen to the russian attorney herself. She has said in every interview that she has no ties to the russian government. Quit picking and choosing whatever material fits your own crooked smear agenda.

Brumbelben I'm sorry to tell you this but Trump is right. Nothing we know suggest the lawyer was affiliated with Russia. The e-mails refer to a position that doesn't exist in Russia " crown prosecutor". It's a lame excuse since don jr took the meeting precisely because he thought she was affiliated with Russia but saying she wasn't is probably the truth.

The email that Jr, received specifically said that she was a government attorney. Can you be any more specific than that?

Sorry, Junior, but listen to the russian attorney herself. She has said in every interview that she has no ties to the russian government. Quit picking and choosing whatever material fits your own crooked smear agenda.
The email Trump received said she was a representative of the Russian government and thats exactly why he went to meet with her.

fake-tweet20170713-9-zwld7.jpg

Brumbelben I'm sorry to tell you this but Trump is right. Nothing we know suggest the lawyer was affiliated with Russia. The e-mails refer to a position that doesn't exist in Russia " crown prosecutor". It's a lame excuse since don jr took the meeting precisely because he thought she was affiliated with Russia but saying she wasn't is probably the truth.

The email that Jr, received specifically said that she was a government attorney. Can you be any more specific than that?
She didn't send the emails Goldstone did. I'm on your side, and like I said it's a lame excuse, the intent was there and that intent invalidates the Trump administration's narrative. My point is that although Trump has told many lies, chances are this is not one of them. It's a bizarre defence but not a lie.

She didn't send the emails Goldstone did. I'm on your side, and like I said it's a lame excuse, the intent was there and that intent invalidates the Trump administration's narrative. My point is that although Trump has told many lies, chances are this is not one of them. It's a bizarre defence but not a lie.
If I go to rob a house because I am told there are valuable there, but there aren't and I get caught. Is my defense good when I say there wasn't anything there anyway?

The email Trump received said she was a representative of the Russian government and thats exactly why he went to meet with her.

Give it up. Goldstone was either lying or he was mislead to believe she was. This was a set up. Bottom line this lawyer had nothing to do with the Kremlin or any party affiliated with the Kremlin.

And she was working with the Democrats and Fusion GPS while in America.Deal with it.

Give it up. Goldstone was either lying or he was mislead to believe she was. This was a set up. Bottom line this lawyer had nothing to do with the Kremlin or any party affiliated with the Kremlin.

And she was working with the Democrats and Fusion GPS while in America.Deal with it.
How exactly do YOU know that she had no affiliation with the Russian government? Probably because Hannity told you so.
While you are at it, tell us also how YOU know she was working for the Democrats. More Hannity?

If I go to rob a house because I am told there are valuable there, but there aren't and I get caught. Is my defense good when I say there wasn't anything there anyway?
Of course your defence wouldn't be good. But saying you didn't get what you were after wouldn't be a lie. Read my posts carefully, you will see I in no way excuse the act. I do say that this OP's premise is flawed. Trumps denying her status in the Russian government is probably truthful, it just sucks as an excuse.

By the way even if she had been a Kremlin lawyer no crime would have been committed. If you want to try to make any and all contact with a Russian <fill in the blank> a criminal offense well you can throw both parties and their supporters in jail.

:lmao:

By the way even if she had been a Kremlin lawyer no crime would have been committed. If you want to try to make any and all contact with a Russian <fill in the blank> a criminal offense well you can throw both parties and their supporters in jail.

:lmao:
How do YOU know that no crime has been committed? Hannity again?

Of course your defence wouldn't be good. But saying you didn't get what you were after wouldn't be a lie. Read my posts carefully, you will see I in no way excuse the act. I do say that this OP's premise is flawed. Trumps denying her status in the Russian government is probably truthful, it just sucks as an excuse.

Tony Podesta brother of John and Hillary's major bundler was WORKING for the Kremlin's bank for crying out loud during the campaign to lift sanctions.

Tony Podesta brother of John and Hillary's major bundler was WORKING for the Kremlin's bank for crying out loud during the campaign to lift sanctions.
Link please since I don't know the story.

Of course you can furnish a link to that!

Forum List

Back