WATCH: Trump denies Don Jr met with ‘Russian government lawyer’ — but son’s emails say otherwise

new-york-post-opinion-neditorial-donald-trump-jr-is-an-24988444.png

Who cares s0n..........lots of idiots out there. Zero effect on the administration. Another unicorn chasing exercise by the mental case OCD's in Radioland who in 2017 are politically irrelevant.:deal::popcorn::popcorn:

IMG_0476.JPG
Sorry, Junior, but listen to the russian attorney herself. She has said in every interview that she has no ties to the russian government. Quit picking and choosing whatever material fits your own crooked smear agenda.
Lol. Russia is known for their lies and propaganda yet you believe them.
How gullible are you!

Sorry, Junior, but listen to the russian attorney herself. She has said in every interview that she has no ties to the russian government. Quit picking and choosing whatever material fits your own crooked smear agenda.
The email Trump received said she was a representative of the Russian government and thats exactly why he went to meet with her.

Give it up. Goldstone was either lying or he was mislead to believe she was. This was a set up. Bottom line this lawyer had nothing to do with the Kremlin or any party affiliated with the Kremlin.

And she was working with the Democrats and Fusion GPS while in America.Deal with it.

The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. and other top Trump campaign officials in June 2016 is a white-collar defense attorney, former prosecutor, and prominent advocate for the repeal of the 2012 Magnitsky Act, a US law that blacklists Russians suspected of human-rights abuses.

The story behind the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. last year

IMG_0477.JPG
Putin : I'm wasn't a KGB agent.
Deplorables: we believe you.
Putin:I didn't try to upend your democracy
Deplorables: we believe you.

The email Trump received said she was a representative of the Russian government and thats exactly why he went to meet with her.

Give it up. Goldstone was either lying or he was mislead to believe she was. This was a set up. Bottom line this lawyer had nothing to do with the Kremlin or any party affiliated with the Kremlin.

And she was working with the Democrats and Fusion GPS while in America.Deal with it.

The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. and other top Trump campaign officials in June 2016 is a white-collar defense attorney, former prosecutor, and prominent advocate for the repeal of the 2012 Magnitsky Act, a US law that blacklists Russians suspected of human-rights abuses.

The story behind the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. last year

= immaterial info :bye1:.......at least to the unicorn chasers:coffee:

lol.......because Trump is right asshole...........she has no connection to the Russian govt. duh
If you believe anything Trumpsays you might as well believe one of Putin's people too.
You crack me up.

he's stating what the facts are s0n..........in the end, the fakery comes out in these pages. We see progressives pwn themselves every day in here with fake stuff.....like Yates/Comey/Flynn/Kushner etc...........all fake stuff bought only by the unicorn chasers.:popcorn:

IMG_0473.JPG
lol.......because Trump is right asshole...........she has no connection to the Russian govt. duh
If you believe anything Trumpsays you might as well believe one of Putin's people too.
You crack me up.

he's stating what the facts are s0n..........in the end, the fakery comes out in these pages. We see progressives pwn themselves every day in here with fake stuff.....like Yates/Comey/Flynn/Kushner etc...........all fake stuff bought only by the unicorn chasers.:popcorn:
Fake stuff? Hahaha

Wrong again. You've been lied to. A talent agent he knew from the past told him this lady wanted to meet to talk with him. That she was an attorney from Russia who had some dirt on Hillary he might want to know about! He went just to see what she might have to say not knowing WHAT she might say, because there had been so many scandals about Hillary he wondered if she might have something more on them. Turns out she only wanted to talk about Putin's banning adoptions from Russia into the USA. Later in another thread I will write, I will tell you exactly why nothing about this is improper or illegal.

You say that, but here is REALITY of what was in the email exachange:

Here is the letter Trump Jr. read and responded to:

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

How the fuck are you going to try to frame this as if it wasn't 100% clear to Jr. that what he is seeking is info from Russian government.

Further, how the hell do you know that what the meeting "turned out" to be about? Because people that already got caught lying about this meeting, are now saying it wasn't about much?

DT is the lyingest politician in the history of American politics. Over 700 documented lies just since January. But these Trump whores want everyone to think its " everyone else " that lies.
Too damn funny.

Robert Mueller knows what's been said and what's been done. You can try to fool each other but you can't fool him.

View attachment 138644
You crack me up.

Fake stuff? Hahaha

Flynn met with Russians as part of the transition team. Didn't lie.

Sessions met with Russians as part of his duties. Didn't lie.

Kushner met with Russians as part of the transition team. Didn't lie.

Donald Trump Jr. wanted to meet with a government official but she wasn't Kremlin linked so in effect he didn't lie either. Seems she was definitely linked to Fusion GPS and the Democrat Party.

:lol:

Wrong again. You've been lied to. A talent agent he knew from the past told him this lady wanted to meet to talk with him. That she was an attorney from Russia who had some dirt on Hillary he might want to know about! He went just to see what she might have to say not knowing WHAT she might say, because there had been so many scandals about Hillary he wondered if she might have something more on them. Turns out she only wanted to talk about Putin's banning adoptions from Russia into the USA. Later in another thread I will write, I will tell you exactly why nothing about this is improper or illegal.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

How the fuck are you going to try to frame this as if it wasn't 100% clear to Jr. that what he is seeking is info from Russian government.

Further, how the hell do you know that what the meeting "turned out" to be about? Because people that already got caught lying about this meeting, are now saying it wasn't about much?
Exactly. We're going to believe junior that " nothing came out of the meeting."
A Trump?
Hahaha ha haha ha

Even the D / Fusion plant said it was about adoptions. And it still isn't criminal. And it sure as hell isn't treason. Get a grip. Try decaff.

View attachment 138644
You crack me up.

Fake stuff? Hahaha

Flynn met with Russians as part of the transition team. Didn't lie.

Sessions met with Russians as part of his duties. Didn't lie.

Kushner met with Russians as part of the transition team. Didn't lie.

Donald Trump Jr. wanted to meet with a government official but she wasn't Kremlin linked so in effect he didn't lie either. Seems she was definitely linked to Fusion GPS and the Democrat Party.

:lol:
Why did they all NOT DISCLOSE the meetings?
Not until the media reported it did they admit it.
Why did they try to conceal the meetings?
You're one naive mfer.

How do YOU know that no crime has been committed? Hannity again?

Alan Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley to name a couple of very prominent lawyers who don't believe in spin or fairy tales. Cripes the left wing whackos are trying to turn contact with any Russian into treason.

And that's just flat out bullshit and they look like fools.
Legally speaking I don't know what it is. What I do know is that it is highly unethical. Not to mention dangerous. If the meeting would provide what the e-mails promise. It would mean that the president of the United States would be indebted to a nation that is not America's friend. Even more it would create a situation where he would even be susceptible to blackmail. Not for nothing Trump's attitude towards Putin strongly suggests this did happen

Post #24.

Now there is absolute proof that the DNC and the Clinton campaign absolutely worked a smear campaign against Trump and associates with the Ukraine.

Still feel the same way now?
I'm sorry tiny can you please be clearer in the point your making, I can't make heads or tails out of it.

I put the link in Post #24 for you. My comment deals with your feelings that no foreign nation should be involved in any other nations electoral campaigns and electoral process.

And by the way I agree with you on that. We western nations do it all the time though and I'm uncomfortable with that as well. Then I pointed out that the Ukrainian government and Ukrainian businessmen colluded with the DNC and the Clinton campaign to run a smear campaign about Trump and his associates.

They were successful in forcing the resignation of Paul Manafort because they spread lies about Trump's campaign manager. That's why I asked do you still feel the same way when the D's have done it?

ETA:

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
Lastly even if it would be exactly the same it would still be wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right.
So yes I still feel the same way.

Forum List

Back