WATCH: Trump denies Don Jr met with ‘Russian government lawyer’ — but son’s emails say otherwise

Better yet, if this had been Chelsea Clinton on behalf of her mother, would the story still be "no big deal" to conservatives?
/---- most likely we'd never had heard about it.
Don't bullshit a bullshitter sweetie, you would be demanding imprisonment from day 1. Its just different when your kind does it.
/---- I t would have never surfaced if it were horseface.
Your kind are incapable of investigative reporting?

Better yet, if this had been Chelsea Clinton on behalf of her mother, would the story still be "no big deal" to conservatives?
Don't bullshit a bullshitter sweetie, you would be demanding imprisonment from day 1. Its just different when your kind does it.
/---- Sure but you instantly screech Fox Snooze Lies and Fake News.

/---- Sure but you instantly screech Fox Snooze Lies and Fake News.
Fox news does lie, constantly, but they are still capable at times of doing some good investigative reporting. Got any more excuses? How about one for why a russian intelligence officer attended Trump Jr's meeting? Surely your handlers have given you an answer by now.

Forum List

Back