Watch Trump surrogate Newt Gingrich go off the rails with Megyn Kelly

Go over to ar15.com and see their opinions.

It's polar opposite of yours
Poor Megan, she just couldn't bring herself to calling Bill Clinton a sexual predator after inferring Trump was one.
MSNBC ya I'm sure Trump or Gingrich would get a fair shake over at that hole.
Bill Clinton is not running for president.

Thank you captain obvious.

Well, that is apparently not "obvious" to many NaziCons - including Trump, Gingrich, and the rest of the merry band of liars and spinners.

It's you dicks that keep bringing up sex.

Poor Megan, she just couldn't bring herself to calling Bill Clinton a sexual predator after inferring Trump was one.

Well, that is apparently not "obvious" to many NaziCons - including Trump, Gingrich, and the rest of the merry band of liars and spinners.

Is that why Trump can't stop talking about Bill Clinton? Funny...

It was wild - even shocking! I first learned about it from Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC. Then, Brian Williams was talking about it a few minutes ago. I'll post a link when I find one.

58101e071a00004e2d5bbc9e.jpg

She told him to take his “anger issues and spend some time working on them.”

VIDEO: Newt Gingrich Defends Donald Trump By Accusing Megyn Kelly Of Being Obsessed With Sex

She is no fan of Donald Trump. She still seethes over his getting after her when she moderated a debate.

Trump started that feud. Megyn Kelly has handled it all very professionally. She's a very classy and smart lady.
MSNBC would be a big step down...She wants a network job .She thinks she's the next Barbara Walters:eusa_eh:

We're talking about the video
You guys are hijacking your own thread

Is that why Trump can't stop talking about Bill Clinton? Funny...

What's more funny is that all he's talking about now is Obamacare

Based on how Nicole Wallace reacted to Newt Gingrich - I can only imagine how many women will be repulsed tomorrow - including Republican women. This story will likely have legs for a few days. The entire Trump campaign is dirty and sleazy. I feel unclean just hearing and watching this shit.

before you even saw the video you based your whole agrument on what was said by hacks at MSNBC.
And those of us who actually saw the interview and heard Gingrich bring up Bill's predatory practices you're calling liars.

Based on how Nicole Wallace reacted to Newt Gingrich - I can only imagine how many women will be repulsed tomorrow - including Republican women. This story will likely have legs for a few days. The entire Trump campaign is dirty and sleazy.

Not like the increases in exchange plans.

before you even saw the video you based your whole agrument on what was said by hacks at MSNBC.
And those of us who actually saw the interview and heard Gingrich bring up Bill's predatory practices you're calling liars.

No, dumbass, I based my OP on the fact that they SHOWED portions of the video.

This will likely get a lot of media play tomorrow. I can't wait...

Well, I guess those people who say that morons watch Fox News have at least one data point that supports their claim.

It was wild - even shocking! I first learned about it from Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC. Then, Brian Williams was talking about it a few minutes ago. I'll post a link when I find one.

58101e071a00004e2d5bbc9e.jpg

She told him to take his “anger issues and spend some time working on them.”

VIDEO: Newt Gingrich Defends Donald Trump By Accusing Megyn Kelly Of Being Obsessed With Sex

She is no fan of Donald Trump. She still seethes over his getting after her when she moderated a debate.

Trump started that feud. Megyn Kelly has handled it all very professionally. She's a very classy and smart lady.

No, dumbass, I based my OP on the fact that they SHOWED portions of the video.
You just incriminated yourself by saying "portions"
Which is exactly what I said msnbc would do

Well, I guess those people who say that morons watch Fox News have at least one data point that supports their claim.

Dumbass, they all watch each other - very carefully. That's the nature of the business.

Forum List

Back