WATCH: Tucker Carlson drops trailer for new Trump documentary

Well, I know enough that Trump says that Xi is a “great guy” and has praised the communist dictatorship.

He always sweet talks people when he believes he can get the better of them. Look at the Mexican president.

Trump had them using THEIR military to defend two borders, including the U.S and Mexico processed asylum applications there.

The West is going to lose and I have an idea of the litany of poor policies for 30 years that have lead to our demise. We have to stop pretending, this is the reality.

He always sweet talks people when he believes he can get the better of them. Look at the Mexican president.

Trump had them using THEIR military to defend two borders, including the U.S and Mexico processed asylum applications there.

The West is going to lose and I have an idea of the litany of poor policies for 30 years that have lead to our demise. We have to stop pretending, this is the reality.
Yada yada yada…. get off your ignorance that Trump sweets talks people. He caves, That is what he does best with his authoritarian friends. It’s their acceptance he craves.

Last edited:
Yada yada yada…. get off your ignorance that Trump sweets talks people. He caves, That is what he does best with his authoritarian friends.

Is the Iranian leadership authoritarian? How about the Taliban who were given billions in U.S military goods and hundreds of millions in donations?

You no longer delineate between ally and enemy. You don't demand that Europe builds their military capacity, you just throw money around without requirements.

No matter how much people attack China, they have a plan and they are going to executive it. China has been encouraging citizens to save and the government has been stockpiling. Why?

The charade can't continue. Of course, with California looking to bankrupt America, perhaps the good times can roll for another couple of years.

This was from 2008, the numbers are even higher today:

The figure shows that China's personal saving rate is about 25 percent and national saving is roughly 47 per- cent of GDP (in 2005, compared with 0.5 percent personal saving and 12 percent national saving in the United States)— and these savings rates have increased in recent years.

Forum List

Back