Watch: Tucker Carlson has had enough of David Hogg rips him to shreds in epic new rant

Tucker Quote from video.......................

We have to use our White Privilege to make sure all the voices....all of the people who have died.........etc.........

What a Brainwashed kid.............
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Someone feeds him his BS spoonful by spoonful and these idiots on here are too stupid to realize it

Why is a respected conservative like Tucker Carlson ranting about a High School kid?

Hogg must be making progress

Looks like David Hogg is starting to get to Conservatives

Why do you fear a young man?

LOL @ fearing a wet behind the ears shit stain. The lad doesn't have the first clue about life. As soon as he meets the real world he'll be running for a safe space

Pay no attention to what children have to say about being shot at

They know more about it than Tucker Carlson

I don't pay attention to Hogg, he's a mindless moron being used by people like you.

He's doomed to fail in life
For a high school kid....he seems to be doing quite well

That is why Foxnews feels it necessary to attack him

You're sad, very sad. He's a child that doesn't have a clue about life. This is why you leftist's children get devoured, you fail them
This “child” seems to have the Conservative media terrified

Why is a respected conservative like Tucker Carlson ranting about a High School kid?

Hogg must be making progress
Brain Dead Liberals will welcome their new Zombie to their club...........ENJOY.........

Pardon me when I think his parents should have used a condom.

Looks like David Hogg is starting to get to Conservatives

Why do you fear a young man?

Not fear, but loathing that the Democrats would stoop to puppeteering children in an attempt to win an issue they will never win.

Soon the cameras will disappear, the interviews will dry up, the adulation of his Handlers will fade.

He will be left to himself, broken and wondering why he is not the warrior-hero they convinced him he was.

LOL @ fearing a wet behind the ears shit stain. The lad doesn't have the first clue about life. As soon as he meets the real world he'll be running for a safe space

I don't pay attention to Hogg, he's a mindless moron being used by people like you.

You're sad, very sad. He's a child that doesn't have a clue about life. This is why you leftist's children get devoured, you fail them
Brainwashing kids into hating US Constitutional rights and praising communist ideas should scare any rational human being.

That's just in your head. The snot nose doesn't realize how very big the Second is....neither do you evidently. But it's not surprising, you're on the Rdean level, you post for a reaction and with emotion

WATCH: Tucker Carlson has had ENOUGH of David Hogg; Rips him to shreds in epic new rant
On Friday night, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson ripped into the media’s obsession with Parkland survivor David Hogg, who has been calling for our guns to be taken away. This deranged young man has also received unending support from the media, which has given him a bigger platform to speak on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course he does anyone who doesn't hate America would shred this pos to the ground.
Hogg is a little to full of himself and if thinks his generation is going to strip the guns lmfao , freedom breeds freedom bitch......... and there will be just as many patriots when you finally grow up which won't be until you are in you 40's but either way........ dream on parasite you ain't gonna break AMerica!!

I'm sick of Tucker.
lose your remote?

Stop hiding behind CHILDREN and argue the ISSUE like a MAN!
Carlson IS treating him with RESPECT because he is debating PIG like an ADULT.

It is the left not taking Pig's arguments seriously.

Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham, all three are Fox crazies.
Or Russian minions. Doesn't Ingraham have some kind of Russian Connection?
I know her gay brother died of AIDS and now she has decided she doesn't hate gays anymore. That makes her almost unique among Republicans.

I called my Congressman and he said quote.......I ‘d like to help you son, but you’re too young to vote

Why the Parkland students are terrifying Conservatives
Many of these “children” will be voting in 2018. Many, many more will vote in 2020

Elections where many seats will be decided by one or two percent. The exact percent of these young voters

They are mobilizing the vote against those candidates with NRA support

I called my Congressman and he said quote.......I ‘d like to help you son, but you’re too young to vote

Many of these “children” will be voting in 2018. Many, many more will vote in 2020

Elections where many seats will be decided by one or two percent. The exact percent of these young voters

Can't wait to see their faces when they find out what they replace the 'NRA' Congressmen with

That's just in your head. The snot nose doesn't realize how very big the Second is....neither do you evidently. But it's not surprising, you're on the Rdean level, you post for a reaction and with emotion

As conservatives concede defeat
Rather than argue the points these students are making, they universally chant.......pay no attention, they are just children

Can't wait to see their faces when they find out what they replace the 'NRA' Congressmen with

It’s the way our political system works. It swings from left to right and then back again. Making the NRA a political issue is one of those things that can shift the pendulum

The Dems are the party of petulant children. Hogg should be their Presidential candidate in 2020.
I'm sure he could beat Hillary in the primaries. Lol
Which means, if he were old enough, he could be Trump in the popular vote.
Like Hillary did.
Good old innocent Hillary. Republicans still trying to find something on Hillary.
While, every day, the list against Trump grows and grows and grows.
Remember, even is he is impeached, he still has that criminal organization known as the Trump Foundation to worry about. I think they are saving that.

Forum List

Back