Watch: Tucker Carlson has had enough of David Hogg rips him to shreds in epic new rant

mislead%2Bthem.jpg
As conservatives mock them as being children or being gay

These “children” assembled a million protestors yesterday. That is a lot of political influence for a child.
Yep.............but it doesn't change the stance of America...........

We will keep the 2nd Amendment.

Hundreds of thousands protest in a nation of hundreds of millions.

Put candidates before the public and let the voters show their will.

Tucker was spot-on on this issue.
Better yet

Make them vote to allow high capacity magazines, block background checks,

I'm sure he could beat Hillary in the primaries. Lol
Which means, if he were old enough, he could be Trump in the popular vote.
Like Hillary did.
Good old innocent Hillary. Republicans still trying to find something on Hillary.
While, every day, the list against Trump grows and grows and grows.
Remember, even is he is impeached, he still has that criminal organization known as the Trump Foundation to worry about. I think they are saving that.
Yeah a guy who wants to take away our guns would win the popular vote. Lol, what color is the sky, in the world you live in?
Why do Republicans support people who shoot children? If they shoot children, they will shoot you.
Do you even have any children? If you don't, then no wonder you don't care about other people's children. Republicans are not exactly compassionate. Something we all agree on.

Why do Republicans support people who shoot children?
Which of the 'killers of children' do Republicans support?

Cruz?

Lanza?

some other 'child killer'?
You support them in obtaining whatever gun is best suited to slaughter small children
Lol, what part of the fact don't you understand? If the laws on the books were used, he wouldn't of gotten the gun. But an Obama school policy stopped the shooters record being reported to police. So why do you support liberal policy, that lets a criminal pass a back ground check? And get a gun that he used to kill children.

I'm sure he could beat Hillary in the primaries. Lol
Like Hillary did.
Good old innocent Hillary. Republicans still trying to find something on Hillary.
Remember, even is he is impeached, he still has that criminal organization known as the Trump Foundation to worry about. I think they are saving that.
Yeah a guy who wants to take away our guns would win the popular vote. Lol, what color is the sky, in the world you live in?
Why do Republicans support people who shoot children? If they shoot children, they will shoot you.
Do you even have any children? If you don't, then no wonder you don't care about other people's children. Republicans are not exactly compassionate. Something we all agree on.

Cruz?

Lanza?

You support them in obtaining whatever gun is best suited to slaughter small children

I support the 2nd Amendment.

I support enforcing the laws about gun ownership on the books.

I do NOT support people violating the laws on the books.

and, I also support your 1st Amendment right to make an ass of yourself.

These “children” assembled a million protestors yesterday. That is a lot of political influence for a child.

Of course you will

But to what degree?
Specify your question
Second amendment is not absolute

Much can be done in banning high capacity magazines, enacting background checks, registration, licensing......all within the second amendment

Those “children” mobilized a million people yesterday
You're the one who keeps saying we can't "attack" their shallow ideas because they're "children."

Carlson treated Pig with enough respect to challenge the MERIT of his IDEAS, while YOI insist that he be treated like a child, immune from criticism.

Of course you will

But to what degree?
Specify your question
Second amendment is not absolute

Much can be done in banning high capacity magazines, enacting background checks, registration, licensing......all within the second amendment
I refuse to go down the path you seek........................as registration of all guns has been the precursor for gun confiscation in countries like Canada..........

Sorry.......don't trust you and your liberal friends.............

In Canada they registered all guns...........then banned them.........then kicked down the doors of those not turning them in............Nah.............

Nice try though..........there are laws on the books banning weapons already.............and new laws will not make the schools any safer..........It will not solve the problem...........

You know your side of the equation wants all guns banned.............and that is what Tucker is basically saying..........

Pay no attention to what children have to say about being shot at

They know more about it than Tucker Carlson

His personal tragedy does not extend him the right to infringe on mine.

Like Hillary did.

Cruz?

Lanza?

Lol, what part of the fact don't you understand? If the laws on the books were used, he wouldn't of gotten the gun. But an Obama school policy stopped the shooters record being reported to police. So why do you support liberal policy, that lets a criminal pass a back ground check? And get a gun that he used to kill children.
Ole rightie thinks policies that allow our children to be killed is funny. Is it because it's liberal policy that allows it? You afraid to go against your party? Thanks for proving you cannot think on your own.

WATCH: Tucker Carlson has had ENOUGH of David Hogg; Rips him to shreds in epic new rant
On Friday night, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson ripped into the media’s obsession with Parkland survivor David Hogg, who has been calling for our guns to be taken away. This deranged young man has also received unending support from the media, which has given him a bigger platform to speak on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course he does anyone who doesn't hate America would shred this pos to the ground.
Hogg is a little to full of himself and if thinks his generation is going to strip the guns lmfao , freedom breeds freedom bitch......... and there will be just as many patriots when you finally grow up which won't be until you are in you 40's but either way........ dream on parasite you ain't gonna break AMerica!!

I'm sick of Tucker.

Then why do you keep watching him?

Forum List

Back