Watch: Tucker Carlson has had enough of David Hogg rips him to shreds in epic new rant

The Dems are the party of petulant children. Hogg should be their Presidential candidate in 2020.
I'm sure he could beat Hillary in the primaries. Lol
Which means, if he were old enough, he could be Trump in the popular vote.
Like Hillary did.
Good old innocent Hillary. Republicans still trying to find something on Hillary.
While, every day, the list against Trump grows and grows and grows.
Remember, even is he is impeached, he still has that criminal organization known as the Trump Foundation to worry about. I think they are saving that.
Yeah a guy who wants to take away our guns would win the popular vote. Lol, what color is the sky, in the world you live in?
Why do Republicans support people who shoot children? If they shoot children, they will shoot you.
Do you even have any children? If you don't, then no wonder you don't care about other people's children. Republicans are not exactly compassionate. Something we all agree on.

Why do Democrats support the people that shoot up innocents? You morons always go after the guns and the law abiding citizens that own guns. You never go after the criminal thugs, Islamo-terrorists, or the mentality ill.

Amazing these cops see demons in the NRA but have said NOTHING about the paid government workers (cops) who failed them. Yet they think disarming the innocent and forcing everyone to depend on the cops will save them.

The SC already ruled that the police have NO DUTY TO PROTECT YOU.

All the Great Tucker Carlson can do is attack them for being children

He can’t argue their points or political influence

Let’s see these
“Misguided children” mobilize a protest vote against pro NRA congressmen

Pay no attention to what children have to say about being shot at

They know more about it than Tucker Carlson

His personal tragedy does not extend him the right to infringe on mine.
Gives them a right of protest
Saw that yesterday

And we have a right to criticize when their protests are misguided

when that happens, go for it :thup:
Standard liberal tactics.............

Use a tragedy to push their agenda......

And then use straw men arguments to attack anyone who disagrees with the issue.........

Going on very strong right now......

If you don't agree with the agenda the kids are presented............well obviously you hate kids............

Polarize....................tragedy................

His personal tragedy does not extend him the right to infringe on mine.
Gives them a right of protest
Saw that yesterday

And we have a right to criticize when their protests are misguided

when that happens, go for it :thup:
Standard liberal tactics.............

Use a tragedy to push their agenda......

And then use straw men arguments to attack anyone who disagrees with the issue.........

Going on very strong right now......

If you don't agree with the agenda the kids are presented............well obviously you hate kids............

Polarize....................tragedy................

how long have you been a lib?

LOL @ fearing a wet behind the ears shit stain. The lad doesn't have the first clue about life. As soon as he meets the real world he'll be running for a safe space

I don't pay attention to Hogg, he's a mindless moron being used by people like you.

He's doomed to fail in life
For a high school kid....he seems to be doing quite well

That is why Foxnews feels it necessary to attack him

You're sad, very sad. He's a child that doesn't have a clue about life. This is why you leftist's children get devoured, you fail them
This “child” seems to have the Conservative media terrified
Nope. Just fodder for sarcasm and ridicule.

Forum List

Back