Watch: Tucker Carlson has had enough of David Hogg rips him to shreds in epic new rant

LOL @ fearing a wet behind the ears shit stain. The lad doesn't have the first clue about life. As soon as he meets the real world he'll be running for a safe space

Pay no attention to what children have to say about being shot at

They know more about it than Tucker Carlson

I don't pay attention to Hogg, he's a mindless moron being used by people like you.

He's doomed to fail in life
For a high school kid....he seems to be doing quite well

That is why Foxnews feels it necessary to attack him

You're sad, very sad. He's a child that doesn't have a clue about life. This is why you leftist's children get devoured, you fail them
This “child” seems to have the Conservative media terrified

Fraid it's the other way around

You would think Republicans attacking children was a step too far.

Guess, for once, about Republicans, I was wrong.

The Dems are the party of petulant children. Hogg should be their Presidential candidate in 2020.
I'm sure he could beat Hillary in the primaries. Lol
Which means, if he were old enough, he could be Trump in the popular vote.
Like Hillary did.
Good old innocent Hillary. Republicans still trying to find something on Hillary.
While, every day, the list against Trump grows and grows and grows.
Remember, even is he is impeached, he still has that criminal organization known as the Trump Foundation to worry about. I think they are saving that.
Yeah a guy who wants to take away our guns would win the popular vote. Lol, what color is the sky, in the world you live in?

I was unaware of Tuckers comments until watching that video.............

This was an informative thread for me...................enough to know that he will be a good liberal zombie.........

I called my Congressman and he said quote.......I ‘d like to help you son, but you’re too young to vote

Why the Parkland students are terrifying Conservatives
Many of these “children” will be voting in 2018. Many, many more will vote in 2020

Elections where many seats will be decided by one or two percent. The exact percent of these young voters

They are mobilizing the vote against those candidates with NRA support
Can't wait to see their faces when they find out what they replace the 'NRA' Congressmen with

It’s the way our political system works. It swings from left to right and then back again. Making the NRA a political issue is one of those things that can shift the pendulum

This is all of your mentalities ,so clueless to anything gun related

upload_2018-3-25_9-20-12.png

Watch: Attack of the Misinformed

The finger is the LEFTARDS ony argument and IQ level video after video , photo after photo nothing but gun grabbers giving the finger they are sickening.

Last edited:
Did conservatives see all those people protesting yesterday?
Are they scared? Bet your ass they are

In a close election year, these children are doing something other gun protestors couldn’t do.......mobilize the vote

Getting NRA money?
Explain it to voters who are sick of the killing

The Dems are the party of petulant children. Hogg should be their Presidential candidate in 2020.
Like Hillary did.
Good old innocent Hillary. Republicans still trying to find something on Hillary.
Remember, even is he is impeached, he still has that criminal organization known as the Trump Foundation to worry about. I think they are saving that.
Yeah a guy who wants to take away our guns would win the popular vote. Lol, what color is the sky, in the world you live in?
Why do Republicans support people who shoot children? If they shoot children, they will shoot you.
Do you even have any children? If you don't, then no wonder you don't care about other people's children. Republicans are not exactly compassionate. Something we all agree on.

Hundreds of thousands protest in a nation of hundreds of millions.

Put candidates before the public and let the voters show their will.

Tucker was spot-on on this issue.

Like Hillary did.
Why do Republicans support people who shoot children? If they shoot children, they will shoot you.
Do you even have any children? If you don't, then no wonder you don't care about other people's children. Republicans are not exactly compassionate. Something we all agree on.
You do know if the present gun laws were used, the shooter wouldn't of been able to buy the gun, but we can thank Obama and his school policy for blocking the shooters record. So who has blood on their hands? Who supports gun free zones?

Like Hillary did.

Why do Republicans support people who shoot children?
Which of the 'killers of children' do Republicans support?

Cruz?

Lanza?

some other 'child killer'?

Like Hillary did.
Straw man............we don't support the crazy that killed the kids.................

We don't think banning guns will stop it and believe the 2nd Amendment SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.............and we will fight you tooth and nail over that.

Like Hillary did.

Cruz?

Lanza?

He is crazy.
28168170_580205399002956_6209409537330187847_n.jpg

Like Hillary did.

Cruz?

Lanza?

You support them in obtaining whatever gun is best suited to slaughter small children

Forum List

Back