WATCH: Video Emerges Of Elijah Cummings Calling Baltimore ‘Drug Infested’

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
So Cummings is racist! Wow.

During a congressional hearing in 1999, Cummings said: "This morning I left my community of Baltimore, a drug infested area" where people were "walking around like zombies."

Democrat Rep. Elijah Cummings in 1999: "This morning I left my community of Baltimore, a DRUG INFESTED area" where people are "walking around like zombies."

Using the word “infested” is racist.

So Cummings is racist.

That’s not good.

President Trump's remarks come just weeks after he was criticised for another tweet telling "'progressive' Democrat congresswomen" to "go back" to the "crime infested" places they came from.

Jul 27, 2019 · Trump 'rat-infested' attack on Elijah Cummings was racist, Pelosi says President says oversight chair is 'brutal bully' and slams district Attack follows racist invective aimed at four ...

After suggesting Trump's use of the word "infested" is racist, Blackwell went on to choke up, talking about his own personal history. "The president says about Congressman Cummings's district ...

Jul 14, 2019 · President Donald Trump used racist language on Sunday to attack progressive Democratic congresswomen, falsely implying they weren't natural-born American citizens.

Joe Biden condemns Trump for 'infested' tweets, but balks on calling them racist. by ... The former vice president did not go as far as to accuse Trump of racism as other defenders of Cummings ...

Outrage as Trump brands mostly black Baltimore 'infested mess' US president's outburst came in a series of sharply worded tweets aimed at Elijah Cummings - a high-profile critic.

Only the Left could blame Trump for repeating something Cummings already said about his own District.

These Assholes will be dropping "Baltimore" as fast as they have dropped "Mueller".

Will take a little longer for them to give up "Racist". That's their go to card. Plus, they are slow learners.

Dimms play the racist song more often than the Stones play Satifaction,

Jesus Christ, get a new song.

It’s meaningless at this point.

What’s really unfortunate is that 80% of blacks think Trump is racist according to a poll I heard discussed on the radio.

It’s a shame that the media lies to that demographic. The corporate media is racist as fuck.

Last edited:
The corporate media doesn’t report what Cummings said on purpose.

They lie.

The corporate media doesn’t report what Cummings said on purpose.

They lie.

The Left always takes shots at Fox, Breitbart, and Conservative news outlets for not being “credible”. How credible can a news organization be when they sit on or cover up news stories? That means they are agenda-driven and decidedly in favor of one side over another. Not a lot of credibility from a journalistic perspective.

And people wonder why Fox is in such demand.

Where is the video of Cummings calling it rat infested and that no human would want to live there?

That is what Trump said

During a congressional hearing in 1999, Cummings said: "This morning I left my community of Baltimore, a drug infested area" where people were "walking around like zombies."

Democrat Rep. Elijah Cummings in 1999: "This morning I left my community of Baltimore, a DRUG INFESTED area" where people are "walking around like zombies."

Oops. It used to amaze me that some where at some time, an idiot would open mouth and insert foot, then later on in life, it bites them in their smelly old ass.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Where is the video of Cummings calling it rat infested and that no human would want to live there?

That is what Trump said
notice the retard trying to mix words as typical of a liberal.

Another example.

Obama during his 8 years in office spent on average 1.15 trillion dollars a year.
In Obama first year he racked up 1.5 trillion dollars of debt but then his "rate" went down each year. So the libtards, too stupid to know better were cheering him on, because his rate was going down, not his debt.

That is what Trump said

Trump said that and incorporated drug infested. Cummings said drug infested. Both are correct. Perhaps you should take a stroll through West Baltimore or along North Avenue and see if you can prove Trump or Cummings wrong.

To Quote Mike Tyson:

He Hate Hith Own Damn Thelth
Mike-Tyson.jpg

So you started a new thread even though you know he was talking about needles and aids trying to get clean needles for druggies.

Forum List

Back