WATCH: Video Emerges Of Elijah Cummings Calling Baltimore ‘Drug Infested’

Where is the video of Cummings calling it rat infested and that no human would want to live there?

That is what Trump said
notice the retard trying to mix words as typical of a liberal.

Another example.

Obama during his 8 years in office spent on average 1.15 trillion dollars a year.
In Obama first year he racked up 1.5 trillion dollars of debt but then his "rate" went down each year. So the libtards, too stupid to know better were cheering him on, because his rate was going down, not his debt.

Still looking for your video

Dimms play the racist song more often than the Stones play Satifaction,

Jesus Christ, get a new song.

It’s meaningless at this point.

No you don't.

Here you go. He also says crime infested area, talking about needled and AIDS in 1999 on Cspan,

Cummings Live in Drug Infested | C-SPAN.org

Put this on tramps twitter feed.

He will probably take it down.

Cummings was talking about exactly what Trump was talking about.

Do you even know what you are arguing at this point?

So Cummings is racist! Wow.

During a congressional hearing in 1999, Cummings said: "This morning I left my community of Baltimore, a drug infested area" where people were "walking around like zombies."

Democrat Rep. Elijah Cummings in 1999: "This morning I left my community of Baltimore, a DRUG INFESTED area" where people are "walking around like zombies."

So you started a new thread even though you know he was talking about needles and aids trying to get clean needles for druggies.

It's STILL that way and now it has Rats.
You're ok with that aren't you?

How odd is it that the Left can NEVER accept their own failings?

During a congressional hearing in 1999, Cummings said: "This morning I left my community of Baltimore, a drug infested area" where people were "walking around like zombies."

Democrat Rep. Elijah Cummings in 1999: "This morning I left my community of Baltimore, a DRUG INFESTED area" where people are "walking around like zombies."

So you started a new thread even though you know he was talking about needles and aids trying to get clean needles for druggies.

All inner cities have rats esp down south. Kushner apts had rats.

LOL, accept the fact that your side are idiots and racists too. Put your big girl panties on.

Dimms play the racist song more often than the Stones play Satifaction,

Jesus Christ, get a new song.

It’s meaningless at this point.

No you don't.

Here you go. He also says crime infested area, talking about needled and AIDS in 1999 on Cspan,

Put this on tramps twitter feed.

He will probably take it down.

Cummings was talking about exactly what Trump was talking about.

Do you even know what you are arguing at this point?

No he wasn't, and you know it. Drug infested is everywhere. He was concerned, but Tramp was putting him down and Baltimore down.

He is the Potus, why is he cutting all social programs. He doesn't care.

LOL, accept the fact that your side are idiots and racists too. Put your big girl panties on.

Accept that the GOP and Tramp are racist and bigots.

I think any qualified black equal to my expertise should be paid as much as I am.
You're too stupid to think for yourself.

I think any qualified black equal to my expertise should be paid as much as I am.

I know tramp is a racist and bigot. Also he loves the poorly educated, Putin, and Kim.

You need to provide evidence

These tweets were not racist as all thinking people know

I know tramp is a racist and bigot. Also he loves the poorly educated, Putin, and Kim.

No you don't, you believe what the Media says about him. You don't have a brain in your head.

Holy shit. Trump is the master. Cummings being in government for the last 40 years seems concerned in the last 20 drugs have become an issue. Is it racist to say this guy is a retard?
And? He's been there for 40 years. Calling that a failure is racist?

Forum List

Back