Watch video of CNN crew member hit in the head with projectile at ANTIFA peaceful protest in Brooklyn Center

Fuck you Andy....You probably don't even get that reference without a search engine.

But but but but but but but....We are with you guys! We are CNN! These are peaceful protests!

Will CNN cover this?

Don't go to stupid places, full of stupid people, who are doing stupid shit.

Yeah, but it's media. They don't always get to choose where they go, and society wants transparency (we hope). The problem is of course the bias and narrative tweaking. If media were objective, it would make their job easier and support more unanimously.

But but but but but but but....We are with you guys! We are CNN! These are peaceful protests!

Will CNN cover this?

Wow. Tough old guy working for CNN.
I just heard a report on PMSNBC that the protestors over the Brooklline Center "taser, taser, blam, Oh shit I shot him" shooting are saying the police woman should be tried for murder instead of manslaughter. What a bunch of dumb asses. If they convince the state to come in and take over and charge murder, she will walk scott free, be re-instated (though maybe to desk) and get paid for her time off the job. No way on earth a prosecutor can sell murder to the jury in this case, though I'm pretty sure they have her on manslaughter. She screwed up.

Will CNN cover this?

Wow. Tough old guy working for CNN.
I just heard a report on PMSNBC that the protestors over the Brooklline Center "taser, taser, blam, Oh shit I shot him" shooting are saying the police woman should be tried for murder instead of manslaughter. What a bunch of dumb asses. If they convince the state to come in and take over and charge murder, she will walk scott free, be re-instated (though maybe to desk) and get paid for her time off the job. No way on earth a prosecutor can sell murder to the jury in this case, though I'm pretty sure they have her on manslaughter. She screwed up.

I think she is being charged with 2nd degree manslaughter.

Yep. I suspect that is about all they could convict on.

Will CNN cover this?

Don't go to stupid places, full of stupid people, who are doing stupid shit.

Yeah, but it's media. They don't always get to choose where they go, and society wants transparency (we hope). The problem is of course the bias and narrative tweaking. If media were objective, it would make their job easier and support more unanimously.

True but..... fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

Forum List

Back