🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching a real President

He did 23 events in 21 days across 10 states.

23 events? How many actual people were at them collectively besides media, maybe 100? Trump did 5 rallies in just ONE DAY with 30,000 people at every one.

So you're saying Biden's campaign only lasted for three weeks? :21: Three weeks and 100 people. So Joe started campaigning the middle of October.

And Biden didn't campaign in 40 of the states! What were the ten states, CA, NY, PA, Del, NY, PA, PA, Del, NY and DC? :laughing0301:

But TWELVE MILLION more voted for him than your rock legend Barry O'Bumma? View attachment 429317

OH DAMN your so stupid and gullible you're funny! :mm:

So you admit you didn't know what the heck you were talking about when you insisted "Joe never appeared anywhere before anyone and said anything coherent. He had no campaign."

I accept your concession with all the grace its due.

I offered nothing. I was speaking relatively. Admitting Joe campaigned for just 3 weeks at a couple holes in the wall in just 1 out of every 5 states before a a couple of school buses full of people is NO CAMPAIGN.

YOU DON'T GET 81 MILLION VOTES DOING THAT.

He did 23 events in 21 days across 10 states.

23 events? How many actual people were at them collectively besides media, maybe 100? Trump did 5 rallies in just ONE DAY with 30,000 people at every one.

So you're saying Biden's campaign only lasted for three weeks? :21: Three weeks and 100 people. So Joe started campaigning the middle of October.

And Biden didn't campaign in 40 of the states! What were the ten states, CA, NY, PA, Del, NY, PA, PA, Del, NY and DC? :laughing0301:

But TWELVE MILLION more voted for him than your rock legend Barry O'Bumma? View attachment 429317

OH DAMN your so stupid and gullible you're funny! :mm:

So you admit you didn't know what the heck you were talking about when you insisted "Joe never appeared anywhere before anyone and said anything coherent. He had no campaign."

I accept your concession with all the grace its due.

I offered nothing. I was speaking relatively. Admitting Joe campaigned for just 3 weeks at a couple holes in the wall in just 1 out of every 5 states before a a couple of school buses full of people is NO CAMPAIGN.

YOU DON'T GET 81 MILLION VOTES DOING THAT.

But they say they did and there's a good chance the Chinese will have the White House.

That's what we actually have to deal with....right wrong or indifferent

President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

Just watched it. Very good speech. Glad I voted for Joe!
President -elect Biden will be a great president.
lets hope he will be a better president than he was senator....
Let's hope not. :heehee:
why?....you want the country to suffer?...

1608004631211.png

Then you can't complain that we treat him like you folks treated Trump.
You'll treat Biden exactly the way you treated Obama. Trump has nothing to do with your actions there. That's what you folks do
You folks are just mad you can't call us racist when we criticize Creepy Joe. I see investigations and impeachment in the future. Thanks for setting the bar so low.

Put the country first Republicans
Sen. Lamar Alexandar (R-TN) on Monday urged President Donald Trump to accept the fact he lost the 2020 presidential election.
“The presidential election is over,” Alexander noted. “States have certified the votes.”
“Courts have resolved disputes,” he continued. “The electors have voted.”
“I hope President Trump will put the country first and help president-elect Biden get off to a good start,” Alexander continued.

Sen. Lamar Alexander
@SenAlexander

My statement on the presidential election.

Which is what is exactly I said would happen the fact we got the most corrupt court system in the world.Idiots like you can’t get past your sad hatred for trump to understand that what is at stake here is what lillte freedoms we have had sense we became a fascist dictatership in the year 1913,that any chance of us Having the chance to get them back will be gone forever if commie china lover Biden gets in and that America will cease to be America again if he is installed as potus not to mention thst if the elite and the dems are allowed to get away with election fraud this time,they always will.

you trolls are too stupid to understand this is November 22nd all over again where a coup took place installing a transfer of power from a president who was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the United States and not a puppet for the elite,to a president that was a puppet for them who gave them the wars they were asking for and committed high treason.

That is EXACTLY what will happen again if this illegitimate president gets put in office as Johnson did.our right to freely elect our own president was taken away from us back then and history will REPEAT itself if this is allowed again. You stupid ass fucks will be Horrified at what you have done by helping them and will have carved yourself a place in hell for doing so.

Not to worry,
They'll all become Republicans magically overnight and deny they ever voted Democrat if Democrats ever face the real music for the treachery.
Yep,once they see how lying biden and the commie Harris who soon replaces him in a year turn america into commie chinatown,yeah it’s a given they will then claim they voted for trump,that for sure is a given. :lmao: :laughing0301:
How can you speak of lying when you support the former president who's lied the most? That's the problem with you trump-supporting-assholes, you are brainwashed to the point you cannot even speak logically. Your inferior feeble brain IS fried!

So which one are you?

mark-1bz6znu-2iivdrx.jpg

Biden absolutely obliterated Trump and his toadies and praised those not willing to engage in Trump's dangerous hoax. Good stuff. That was his defining and likely final message on the pathetic Team Trump effort to steal the election. He didn't sink to Trump's level and "punch down". He framed all of his remarks within the legal framework and institutions of the country. These two "old white rich men, hahahahah", as the more cynical among us like to point out, could not be more ideologically, intellectually, ethically, or morally contrasted as they now are. Biden knows what the is doing, and he knows affirming America's choice as the correct one is of utmost importance. And he does so not by classlessly and shamelessly saying "I am the best, I know the best words, I have the best people", but by showing it. Show, not tell.

Put the country first Republicans
Sen. Lamar Alexandar (R-TN) on Monday urged President Donald Trump to accept the fact he lost the 2020 presidential election.
“The presidential election is over,” Alexander noted. “States have certified the votes.”
“Courts have resolved disputes,” he continued. “The electors have voted.”
“I hope President Trump will put the country first and help president-elect Biden get off to a good start,” Alexander continued.

Sen. Lamar Alexander
@SenAlexander

My statement on the presidential election.

Which is what is exactly I said would happen the fact we got the most corrupt court system in the world.Idiots like you can’t get past your sad hatred for trump to understand that what is at stake here is what lillte freedoms we have had sense we became a fascist dictatership in the year 1913,that any chance of us Having the chance to get them back will be gone forever if commie china lover Biden gets in and that America will cease to be America again if he is installed as potus not to mention thst if the elite and the dems are allowed to get away with election fraud this time,they always will.

you trolls are too stupid to understand this is November 22nd all over again where a coup took place installing a transfer of power from a president who was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the United States and not a puppet for the elite,to a president that was a puppet for them who gave them the wars they were asking for and committed high treason.

That is EXACTLY what will happen again if this illegitimate president gets put in office as Johnson did.our right to freely elect our own president was taken away from us back then and history will REPEAT itself if this is allowed again. You stupid ass fucks will be Horrified at what you have done by helping them and will have carved yourself a place in hell for doing so.

Not to worry,
They'll all become Republicans magically overnight and deny they ever voted Democrat if Democrats ever face the real music for the treachery.
Yep,once they see how lying biden and the commie Harris who soon replaces him in a year turn america into commie chinatown,yeah it’s a given they will then claim they voted for trump,that for sure is a given. :lmao: :laughing0301:
How can you speak of lying when you support the former president who's lied the most? That's the problem with you trump-supporting-assholes, you are brainwashed to the point you cannot even speak logically. Your inferior feeble brain IS fried!

So which one are you?

mark-1bz6znu-2iivdrx.jpg
Yeah no sense in even giving this sock puppet a reply.another looooooonnnnngggggggg list of sock puppets that keep making their rounds hee.lol

You think that senile child molester WROTE that speech?

You're dumber than he is.

Why didn't he mention that HIS OWN SON forgot to report at least 400 grand in income from Burisma?

Just watched it. Very good speech. Glad I voted for Joe!
President -elect Biden will be a great president.
lets hope he will be a better president than he was senator....
Let's hope not. :heehee:
why?....you want the country to suffer?...
lol.

No. I know what Biden has done as a Senator.

um. . . the Omnibus terror legislation which was the blueprint for the Patriot Act. The Crime Bill. etc. etc. etc.

He is a pawn of the stake holders that want more control over your life, and less freedom and liberty for all.

If he IS a better president than he was a Senator, THAT is the point, the nation WILL suffer. :sigh2:

I’m not seeing nor have I seen leadership from Biden, he is another good ol’ white boy. It seems America has elected them for a long long time. I’m not surprised the hypocritical Democrats nominated him, they are always looking out for party over people.

Forum List

Back