Watching a real President

He finally got something right. He works for China. They pay well. Enough to pay Hunter Biden's cocaine bill.

1608032608309.png

how can anyone in their right mind

And herein lies the problem. Democrats have issues upstairs.

Democrats are ignorant children who can be persuaded by a smooth talker. Facts don’t matter. Actions don’t matter. Policies don’t matter. If a politician can read a teleprompter, which Biden can barely do, and speak like their momma’s telling them a bedtime story, they feel at home and at peace.

Democratic politicians know just how ignorant and gullible there base is and the absolutely LOVE it. Remember Gruber letting it slip when referring to the fact that Obamacare only passed to the “stupidity” of the American voter and a lack of ”transparency”. He was referring to Democrats who fell for the nonsense. This is the kind of stuff the Obama administration talked about behind closed doors...frequently. Obama know how stupid his sheep were/are and he knows he and other Democrats can pull the wool over their eyes anytime they please by either a well rehearsed and well delivered speech or having his friends in the media censor and/or spin as needed. It has gotten to the point where they can even have the FBI lie for them and the sheep ignore it. Sheep will be sheep.
That is truly a funny post coming from a Trump supporter!

I will lay it out to you why we support Biden. First he will choose competent people to lead the various branches of Government.

Second he will not micro manage their actions, pulling a hissy fit and firing them every time they do the least thing he does not like.

Third he does not carry grudges. His choice of Harris proved that. We will have a separate Justice Department again while Biden will be busy cleaning up the incompetent mess of the last 4 years. That will be a massive job

President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

A real President?? Don't make us laugh. Hell Biden has been sucking off the tax payer tit for 50 years and hasn't accomplished a damned thing.

If he does what he says he will do you and the other lefty idiots on this board will be regretting your Biden vote big time. Find the list of what that bat shit crazy man wants to do and then let us know what you really think. LOL

A real President?? Don't make us laugh. Hell Biden has been sucking off the tax payer tit for 50 years and hasn't accomplished a damned thing.

If he does what he says he will do you and the other lefty idiots on this board will be regretting your Biden vote big time. Find the list of what that bat shit crazy man wants to do and then let us know what you really think. LOL
More whine, after Trump a dog catcher would be more competent!

Trump hasn't lost yet. Oh and you can thank the biggest fraudulent election in history for Biden's supposed win.
Good gawd, come on.
Putin Congratulates Biden!

I'm out of adjectives to describe this denial and fantasy. It ain't good, I know that.

Ya lying, dog-faced pony soldier!

Trump hasn't lost yet. Oh and you can thank the biggest fraudulent election in history for Biden's supposed win.
Good gawd, come on.

Well he hasn't. As long as the suites are out there he hasn't lost. Of course you support Biden who won in the biggest fraudulent election in history.

If Biden does get sworn in you will be regretting your vote big time once he starts doing what's on his list.

Good gawd, come on.

Well he hasn't. As long as the suites are out there he hasn't lost. Of course you support Biden who won in the biggest fraudulent election in history.

If Biden does get sworn in you will be regretting your vote big time once he starts doing what's on his list.
A President is not omnipotent. You don't know what the future holds.

You have been conned. You have been provided poor information.

Even Trump-appointed judges agree.

Good gawd, come on.

LOL Nothing conned about that list he made. Hope you like it. Oh and this was the biggest fraudulent election in out history. Evidence all over the place. Evidence you don't want to belief.

Carbon Tax.

Amnesty for 22 million illegals.

Green shit that no one can afford.

End of fracking and the beginning of higher gas prices.

Oh the list goes on. Find it and check it out. As I said. Anyone that voted for Biden will be regretting it in one big hurry.

Good gawd, come on.

LOL Nothing conned about that list he made. Hope you like it. Oh and this was the biggest fraudulent election in out history. Evidence all over the place. Evidence you don't want to belief.

Carbon Tax.

Oh the list goes on. Find it and check it out. As I said. Anyone that voted for Biden will be regretting it in one big hurry.
Okay, I'm sure you can see into the future. That must be a great skill to have.

Tell me this: Why do Trump-appointed judges agree with me on the election?

Have they gone Deep State Commie Hitler?

Good gawd, come on.

Carbon Tax.

They are all entitled to their opinions but you can bet none of them wanted to see the evidence and there is plenty of that.

Oh and as far as the future goes doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the results of what Biden wants to do.

Good gawd, come on.

Carbon Tax.

They are all entitled to their opinions but you can bet none of them wanted to see the evidence and there is plenty of that.

Oh and as far as the future goes doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the results of what Biden wants to do.
They saw your evidence and concluded it meant nothing. Have you seen what they saw? Lawyers can't lie to a judge.

And again, you can't predict the future.

People that you trust are lying to you. They make a good living doing that.

Good gawd, come on.

Carbon Tax.

They saw your evidence and concluded it meant nothing. Have you seen what they saw? Lawyers can't lie to a judge.

And again, you can't predict the future.

People that you trust are lying to you. They make a good living doing that.

Oh you can bet they didn't look at the evidence. They want nothing to do with it. If they actually looked at the evidence and read the affidavits they would have made a different ruling.

Oh and I don't have to predict the future to figure out What Biden's list will do to every American. Look it up. Its on this board. Tell me if that's stuff you are comfortable with.

As for trust. I trust very few and I make up my own mind.

how can anyone in their right mind

And herein lies the problem. Democrats have issues upstairs.

Democrats are ignorant children who can be persuaded by a smooth talker. Facts don’t matter. Actions don’t matter. Policies don’t matter. If a politician can read a teleprompter, which Biden can barely do, and speak like their momma’s telling them a bedtime story, they feel at home and at peace.

Democratic politicians know just how ignorant and gullible there base is and the absolutely LOVE it. Remember Gruber letting it slip when referring to the fact that Obamacare only passed to the “stupidity” of the American voter and a lack of ”transparency”. He was referring to Democrats who fell for the nonsense. This is the kind of stuff the Obama administration talked about behind closed doors...frequently. Obama know how stupid his sheep were/are and he knows he and other Democrats can pull the wool over their eyes anytime they please by either a well rehearsed and well delivered speech or having his friends in the media censor and/or spin as needed. It has gotten to the point where they can even have the FBI lie for them and the sheep ignore it. Sheep will be sheep.
That is truly a funny post coming from a Trump supporter!

I will lay it out to you why we support Biden. First he will choose competent people to lead the various branches of Government.

Second he will not micro manage their actions, pulling a hissy fit and firing them every time they do the least thing he does not like.

Third he does not carry grudges. His choice of Harris proved that. We will have a separate Justice Department again while Biden will be busy cleaning up the incompetent mess of the last 4 years. That will be a massive job

You are full of shit as usual. Biden has sucked off the tax payer tit for 50 years and never accomplished a damned thing. He will choose people he owes political favors to. That's what all politicians do. He will certainly throw a fit if things don't go his way. That's what politicians do, in private of course.

Oh and you can bet he carries grudges and he will get even with those he can. He's no saint. He's fucking politician. LOL

Lets see what you have to say when Biden starts on his list. I'd bet you won't be singing his praises then. LOL

Forum List

Back