🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching a real President

AOC will run for the NYS Senate and then against Joe or Harris for President in 2024.
She's as pissed off at Biden as a bull in a ring.

I can understand why Trumpers are confused. Having someone speak to the nation as a president should, is blowing up your brains.
It's obvious you never notice how European leaders talk to their people like they're 2 year olds; you would fit right in.
Asian leaders simply shoot their people.

President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

I’m not seeing nor have I seen leadership from Biden, he is another good ol’ white boy. It seems America has elected them for a long long time. I’m not surprised the hypocritical Democrats nominated him, they are always looking out for party over people.
We both know JL is mentally ill.

I’m not seeing nor have I seen leadership from Biden, he is another good ol’ white boy. It seems America has elected them for a long long time. I’m not surprised the hypocritical Democrats nominated him, they are always looking out for party over people.
We both know JL is mentally ill.
If anyone is sick and confused you are. Insisting in calling yourself “Indeependent” when you are nothing but a Trump buttlicker and always have been. European leaders talk to their people like 2 year olds? This coming from a Trumpster? LOL.Save us your stupidity. If anyone knows about two year old discourse it is you. Your avatar is a perfect example of who you are. A joke.

Last edited:
"Look man, I know you people are hurting, at every dinner table you wonder why there's people missing and it's so hard right now. Since elected It's the darkest and gloomiest of times, it's just that Demonics and the folks we answer too have bent the country over with progressive evil 12 years now. But times will get better, I'm President Commie-Kamala, I mean Vice President Joe-Yen, love and good night to all."

He did 23 events in 21 days across 10 states.

23 events? How many actual people were at them collectively besides media, maybe 100? Trump did 5 rallies in just ONE DAY with 30,000 people at every one.

So you're saying Biden's campaign only lasted for three weeks? :21: Three weeks and 100 people. So Joe started campaigning the middle of October.

And Biden didn't campaign in 40 of the states! What were the ten states, CA, NY, PA, Del, NY, PA, PA, Del, NY and DC? :laughing0301:

But TWELVE MILLION more voted for him than your rock legend Barry O'Bumma? View attachment 429317

OH DAMN your so stupid and gullible you're funny! :mm:

So you admit you didn't know what the heck you were talking about when you insisted "Joe never appeared anywhere before anyone and said anything coherent. He had no campaign."

I accept your concession with all the grace its due.

I offered nothing. I was speaking relatively. Admitting Joe campaigned for just 3 weeks at a couple holes in the wall in just 1 out of every 5 states before a a couple of school buses full of people is NO CAMPAIGN.

YOU DON'T GET 81 MILLION VOTES DOING THAT.

Laughing....nice backpedal. And no one said that Joe only campaigned for 3 weeks. I gave you his campaign stats for the last 3 weeks before the election. Your reading comprehension needs as much work as your empty claims.

And obvious, you do get 81 million votes doing that. As demonstrated by the election results.

Remember, you genuinely don't know what you're talking about.

Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.

Or.....your arguments are such garbage and Trump's chances so poor.....that your argument has devolved into you imagining how other people feel.

I get you want the election fraud to be put under the rug. Just know President Trump isn't going anywhere.

Me? I'm celebrating the election.

"President-Elect Biden". Its just fun to say!

But hey, I'll keep celebrating. You keep telling us about how every one 'feels'.

Deal?
We should all be celebrating Trump being voted out of office.

Sleepy Joe being totally confused as to where he is being shuffled off by DOCTOR Jill Biden (an idiot who leads Sleepy Joe around per the DNC instructions) is very sad.

Oh, what a relief it is. But Biden still managed to lay the facts out.

Last edited:
Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.

Or.....your arguments are such garbage and Trump's chances so poor.....that your argument has devolved into you imagining how other people feel.

I get you want the election fraud to be put under the rug. Just know President Trump isn't going anywhere.
Yes, he is! Out of the White House one way or another. I think he will go to his golden palace for Christmas and not return.

Me? I'm celebrating the election.

"President-Elect Biden". Its just fun to say!

But hey, I'll keep celebrating. You keep telling us about how every one 'feels'.

Deal?

I'll keep celebrating that President Trump won. Then celebrate again if the steal is stopped or if he wins again in 2024. Jokes on you, lame duck.
Fantasy much?

I understand the need for unity...but, why now? Why is it that the democrats don't want unity when a republican is in office, but when a Democrat takes office, they want everyone to capitulate to them, and come together.

If you want unity, show me when its not convenient for you. Show me you want unity at any time, not just when you are in power.
We did not screech hate and anger for 4 years. Are now relieved to see it going.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Biden will never be a real President. He is a thieving China Operative fraud.
Or.....Biden won because he convinced 7 million more people to vote for him

That would be an impressive feat considering Joe never appeared anywhere before anyone and said anything coherent. He had no campaign.

Joe Biden was installed by the corrupt deep state.

View attachment 429302

He did 23 events in 21 days across 10 states.

"Over the same three weeks, Biden appeared at 23 events in 10 states."

Remember, you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Yes and between 10and 23 people showed up.for each and every one.

There are times when old Joe can hold it together for a few minutes and give a decent speech.
Thing is, it doesn't matter what he says or he does, the country is broken, and we need a divorce.

Bye, bitch.

I hope to be saying just that, in fact.

What's stopping you? Don't just talk about it, leave.

Actually as I've been saying for several years on this board, I'm moving to Australia as soon as I retire. One of my daughters and her family as we speak are overseeing the construction of my new home which will be ready in just a few more months! I cannot wait, but have a couple more years to go.

Great, they are more liberal than us. Universal healthcare, stronger gun (not that you have one) gun control and a broader appreciation for the rest of the world that you wouldn't find in today's Republican party.

It's their country, they can do what they want. I'll have my own income, and how their country is ran is none of my business. I won't be paying much attention to their politics, I'll be too busy with a new business venture, and grandkids.
As long as I'm here, I will work hard to be as much of a burr in the saddle of Dimocrats as possible.

Really? If I were moving to another country and opening shop I'd very much care about their politics and policies. That' weird, dude.

Over here Medicare for all is a Communist take over, in your new country it's none of your business. OK.

I'm not going to get involved, I don't need the stress.

The only thing "real" about this Biden clown s the fact that he had a record of failure in the Biden administration and that he was elected by fraud. A real turd.

how can anyone in their right mind

And herein lies the problem. Democrats have issues upstairs.

Democrats are ignorant children who can be persuaded by a smooth talker. Facts don’t matter. Actions don’t matter. Policies don’t matter. If a politician can read a teleprompter, which Biden can barely do, and speak like their momma’s telling them a bedtime story, they feel at home and at peace.

Democratic politicians know just how ignorant and gullible there base is and the absolutely LOVE it. Remember Gruber letting it slip when referring to the fact that Obamacare only passed to the “stupidity” of the American voter and a lack of ”transparency”. He was referring to Democrats who fell for the nonsense. This is the kind of stuff the Obama administration talked about behind closed doors...frequently. Obama knew how stupid his sheep were/are and he knows he and other Democrats can pull the wool over their eyes anytime they please by either a well rehearsed and well delivered speech or having his friends in the media censor and/or spin as needed. It has gotten to the point where they can even have the FBI lie for them and the sheep ignore it. Sheep will be sheep.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back