Watching a real President

He did 23 events in 21 days across 10 states.

23 events? How many actual people were at them collectively besides media, maybe 100? Trump did 5 rallies in just ONE DAY with 30,000 people at every one.

So you're saying Biden's campaign only lasted for three weeks? :21: Three weeks and 100 people. So Joe started campaigning the middle of October.

And Biden didn't campaign in 40 of the states! What were the ten states, CA, NY, PA, Del, NY, PA, PA, Del, NY and DC? :laughing0301:

But TWELVE MILLION more voted for him than your rock legend Barry O'Bumma?
giggle.gif

OH DAMN your so stupid and gullible you're funny! :mm:

There are times when old Joe can hold it together for a few minutes and give a decent speech.
Thing is, it doesn't matter what he says or he does, the country is broken, and we need a divorce.

Bye, bitch.

I hope to be saying just that, in fact.

What's stopping you? Don't just talk about it, leave.

Actually as I've been saying for several years on this board, I'm moving to Australia as soon as I retire. One of my daughters and her family as we speak are overseeing the construction of my new home which will be ready in just a few more months! I cannot wait, but have a couple more years to go.

Great, they are more liberal than us. Universal healthcare, stronger gun (not that you have one) gun control and a broader appreciation for the rest of the world that you wouldn't find in today's Republican party.

It's their country, they can do what they want. I'll have my own income, and how their country is ran is none of my business. I won't be paying much attention to their politics, I'll be too busy with a new business venture, and grandkids.
As long as I'm here, I will work hard to be as much of a burr in the saddle of Dimocrats as possible.

President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

who wrote it for him?

There are times when old Joe can hold it together for a few minutes and give a decent speech.
Thing is, it doesn't matter what he says or he does, the country is broken, and we need a divorce.
If you don't like it here, why don't you move?

I want you to think of exactly how you have been for the past 4 years. All of the assholish things, all of the snark, and dumb attacks. And think of how much fun we are about to have with your mentally addled mouth breather....

Never happens.

You wish,in your fantasy’s,hey idiot,trump is not the one saying president Harris and this is not the first time I have run for the senate. :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao:

Biden could be a drooling, incontinent, lobotomised paraplegic with a lisping stutter, and he'd still be 10 times the president and man than the Orange Buffoon. And YOU voted for the Orange Buffoon. What does that make you?
Hey stupid fuck,the orange man at least did something no other president ever had the balls to do,come out and tell the truth wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them not to mention he is the first president sense carter not mass murderer of women and children around the globe giving the middle finger to the elite not starting wars for them as they crave,considering The last five administrative clowns we have all had who all were puppets for the elite and gave them the wars the elite asked for, to answer that question on what that makes me? Pretty dame smart obviously.:up:

More Americans have died from COVID than the Korean, Vietnam and Iraq/Afghanistan wars combined. Thanks Orange 'inject-myself-with-chemicals, it's all a hoax' Buffoon.

He maybe 'dame' smart, but I don't think most like being grabbed by the pussy, which makes him dame stupid.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
There goes the stupid fuck commie lover when he can’t refute facts retreating to his debunked crap of the covid hoax killing more people than all wars even though that shit has been debunked by the best doctors in the country who have said on VIDEO the numbers are inflated,that hospitals taking payoffs ruling every death in the world as covid,not to mention it is the dem leaders destroying America with their unconstitutional lockdowns,you being a foreigner of course, you would not know anything about the constitution,that until trump,carter was the last president that followed it despite what biased dem hater moon bat says.miserable fail,no surprise you would retreat to the debunked covid hoax when getting an ass beating,:lmao::laughing0301:

It's their country, they can do what they want. I'll have my own income, and how their country is ran is none of my business. I won't be paying much attention to their politics, I'll be too busy with a new business venture, and grandkids.
As long as I'm here, I will work hard to be as much of a burr in the saddle of Dimocrats as possible.

Why would you want to come here for? Much more liberal than the US.

He did 23 events in 21 days across 10 states.

23 events? How many actual people were at them collectively besides media, maybe 100? Trump did 5 rallies in just ONE DAY with 30,000 people at every one.

So you're saying Biden's campaign only lasted for three weeks? :21: Three weeks and 100 people. So Joe started campaigning the middle of October.

And Biden didn't campaign in 40 of the states! What were the ten states, CA, NY, PA, Del, NY, PA, PA, Del, NY and DC? :laughing0301:

But TWELVE MILLION more voted for him than your rock legend Barry O'Bumma? View attachment 429317

OH DAMN your so stupid and gullible you're funny! :mm:

So you admit you didn't know what the heck you were talking about when you insisted "Joe never appeared anywhere before anyone and said anything coherent. He had no campaign."

I accept your concession with all the grace its due.

There goes the stupid fuck commie lover when he can’t refute facts retreating to his debunked crap of the covid hoax killing more people than all wars even though that shit has been debunked by the best doctors in the country who have said on VIDEO the numbers are inflated,that hospitals taking payoffs ruling every death in the world as covid,not to mention it is the dem leaders destroying America with their unconstitutional lockdowns,you being a foreigner of course, you would not know anything about the constitution,that until trump,carter was the last president that followed it despite what biased dem hater moon bat says.miserable fail,no surprise you would retreat to the debunked covid hoax when getting an ass beating,:lmao::laughing0301:

Unfortunately you get your information from the same source that said the Lame Duck won the presidency.
Mate, I'd just be happy if you could string a sentence together that made sense. Punctuation would help.

1607999620984.png

Bye, bitch.

I hope to be saying just that, in fact.

What's stopping you? Don't just talk about it, leave.

Actually as I've been saying for several years on this board, I'm moving to Australia as soon as I retire. One of my daughters and her family as we speak are overseeing the construction of my new home which will be ready in just a few more months! I cannot wait, but have a couple more years to go.

Great, they are more liberal than us. Universal healthcare, stronger gun (not that you have one) gun control and a broader appreciation for the rest of the world that you wouldn't find in today's Republican party.

Really? If I were moving to another country and opening shop I'd very much care about their politics and policies. That' weird, dude.

Over here Medicare for all is a Communist take over, in your new country it's none of your business. OK.

Just watched it. Very good speech. Glad I voted for Joe!
President -elect Biden will be a great president.
lets hope he will be a better president than he was senator....
Let's hope not. :heehee:

Never happens.

Unfortunately you get your information from the same source that said the Lame Duck won the presidency.
Mate, I'd just be happy if you could string a sentence together that made sense. Punctuation would help.
I did not read anything past your first word,you lost your credibility when you retreated to the debunked covid hoax crap.:iyfyus.jpg:bye:asshole:

View attachment 429319
1607999863218.png

Never happens.

I did not read anything past your first word,you lost your credibility when you retreated to the debunked covid hoax crap.:iyfyus.jpg:bye:asshole:

Is the word 'unfortunately' too many syllables?

Forum List

Back