🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching a real President

President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

I stopped watch Joe's-ill-Yen Biden 5 seconds in. You're so sad.

You cocks voted for this.......Dark times Biden says, first time he's ever been honest.

PROGS are &(*^)^^.They entertain weakness and victim roles, and then they rape you.

Tell us PROGS, what do you find attractive about a leader who tells stories of doom and gloom to gather your support? That look like a leader to you?

Fucker can't even breathe right.
Not to mention how he stammers and and has Alzheimer’s diseace each saying he was running for the senate and even called Harris PRESIDENT Harris :laughing0301: :lmao: and is a commie loving America hater,sick fucks like this op who love this man,are sick monsters not even human they are such garbage.

You cocks voted for this.......Dark times Biden says, first time he's ever been honest.

PROGS are &(*^)^^.They entertain weakness and victim roles, and then they rape you.

Tell us PROGS, what do you find attractive about a leader who tells stories of doom and gloom to gather your support? That look like a leader to you?

Not to mention how he stammers and and has Alzheimer’s diseace each saying he was running for the senate and even called Harris PRESIDENT Harris :laughing0301: :lmao: and is a commie loving America hater,sick fucks like this op who love this man,are sick monsters not even human they are such garbage.

What's a 'diseace' and maybe before making fun of someone's mental faculty they tidy up their own sentence structure.

Just watched it. Very good speech. Glad I voted for Joe!
President -elect Biden will be a great president.
:shutupsmiley:
Great puppet president fo China America hater,will shit on the constitution as did the fraud Kenyon obomination.

What's a 'diseace' and maybe before making fun of someone's mental faculty they tidy up their own sentence structure.
Sorry the truth hurts so much that you want to change the subject.

You'll stop cheering when the Democrats raise your taxes.

Sorry the truth hurts so much that you want to change the subject.

No, you made your post about the mental capability of our soon to be president and I pointed out that given your ability that maybe you shouldn't be the one making the call.

You'll say that when he breaks all his promises. He's already broken 2.

You mean the Mexicans aren't paying for it?

There are times when old Joe can hold it together for a few minutes and give a decent speech.
Thing is, it doesn't matter what he says or he does, the country is broken, and we need a divorce.

Fuck Joe Biden. He might weasel his way into the Oval Office but I will not call him my president. He’s China Joe and the Ho to me.
:thankusmile: Truth like that seems to always hurt these america haters like the op and idiot Red Sox gal.

The Mexicans have spent money to guard their Southern border with troops so we don't have to use ours.

The Mexicans have spent money to guard their Southern border with troops so we don't have to use ours.

In other words they didn't pay for that wall and in turn use their own 'troops' for whatever they see they need to.

I can understand why Trumpers are confused. Having someone speak to the nation as a president should, is blowing up your brains.
Trumpers did witness a real ...the real ! POTUS speak recently about the vaccine being approved in record time to stop the virus released by democrat ally and Biden handler China ! you know the virus thats killed close to 1.5 million innocent people across the world that dems used as an excuse to commit mass voter fraud ! Trumps operation warp speed was critical in getting out the vaccines !
Sure was fun watching you take these america haters to school. :thankusmile: :up:

There are times when old Joe can hold it together for a few minutes and give a decent speech.
Thing is, it doesn't matter what he says or he does, the country is broken, and we need a divorce.
If you don't like it here, why don't you move?

Forum List

Back