🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching a real President

Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.
Lol what the fuck ever. If he didn’t mention them at all you’d say “he’s hiding something because he’s not acknowledging them!” Obviously you’re gonna whine about him regardless of what he says.

President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

Watching a real President LOL! :laugh:

1607995075314.png

Yeah it's all about the speeches for you Liberals, isn't it? Meanwhile when the cameras are off, China Joe will be selling us out faster than you can say "Cash or check"?

No, it's all about the leadership and competence. Two things that we haven't had for four years. Refreshing to hear our soon to be President start to restore some normalcy to our country.
C'ya Trump. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Enjoy dodging the legal system. I have a feeling it's going to keep you busy. :)

The only time I would ever listen to this Biden jerk off is if he went on national TV to apologize to the American people for being a Chinese Operative and for stealing the Republic that so many Americans have sacrificed for.

The only time I would ever listen to this Biden jerk off is if he went on national TV to apologize to the American people for being a Chinese Operative and for stealing the Republic that so many Americans have sacrificed for.

In a country of more than 328 million people, is there a single living soul that really cares who you listen to?

He's just like a puppet on a string

Biden will never be a real President. He is a thieving China Operative fraud.
Or.....Biden won because he convinced 7 million more people to vote for him

That would be an impressive feat considering Joe never appeared anywhere before anyone and said anything coherent. He had no campaign.

Joe Biden was installed by the corrupt deep state.

1679_BananoRub.gif

I can understand why Trumpers are confused. Having someone speak to the nation as a president should, is blowing up your brains.
Whatever Trump is, he tried to be positive in agendas. He talked a lot of things up. If Biden is sworn in, the doom and gloom of the Prog Party will drown out any feel good that we definitely need. Progs crippled the nation with the Covid and Rioting agendas.

Biden will never be a real President. He is a thieving China Operative fraud.
Or.....Biden won because he convinced 7 million more people to vote for him

That would be an impressive feat considering Joe never appeared anywhere before anyone and said anything coherent. He had no campaign.

Joe Biden was installed by the corrupt deep state.

View attachment 429302

He did 23 events in 21 days across 10 states.

"Over the same three weeks, Biden appeared at 23 events in 10 states."

Remember, you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.

Or.....your arguments are such garbage and Trump's chances so poor.....that your argument has devolved into you imagining how other people feel.

I get you want the election fraud to be put under the rug. Just know President Trump isn't going anywhere.

He's moving out of the whitehouse, after that who cares?

Forum List

Back