🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching a real President

Have you noticed PROGS rarely say anything meaningful? I think that's code for they're [insert description].

Even the few who try fail to recognize they're only parroting & projecting. Pick any narrative and we can prove it. But nah, they're cowards too. Comes with the territory I figure, when you're intellectually dishonest surely it comes in snowflakes.

Have you noticed PROGS rarely say anything meaningful? I think that's code for they're [insert description].

Even the few who try fail to recognize they're only parroting & projecting. Pick any narrative and we can prove it. But nah, they're cowards too. Comes with the territory I figure, when you're intellectually dishonest surely it comes in snowflakes.

Biden won the election and the electoral vote.

That's pretty damn meaningful.

how can anyone in their right mind support a pedophile, crooked, do nothing, geriatric dementia patient, let alone a home wrecking whore? you demonRATs are very sick, deranged idiots
Lol..You just described Trump to a tee.
You wish,in your fantasy’s,hey idiot,trump is not the one saying president Harris and this is not the first time I have run for the senate. :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao:

And the popular vote....
Trump was the Biggest Loser...

There are times when old Joe can hold it together for a few minutes and give a decent speech.
Thing is, it doesn't matter what he says or he does, the country is broken, and we need a divorce.

Bye, bitch.

I hope to be saying just that, in fact.

What's stopping you? Don't just talk about it, leave.

Actually as I've been saying for several years on this board, I'm moving to Australia as soon as I retire. One of my daughters and her family as we speak are overseeing the construction of my new home which will be ready in just a few more months! I cannot wait, but have a couple more years to go. :huddle: :beer:

You wish,in your fantasy’s,hey idiot,trump is not the one saying president Harris and this is not the first time I have run for the senate. :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao:

Biden could be a drooling, incontinent, lobotomised paraplegic with a lisping stutter, and he'd still be 10 times the president and man than the Orange Buffoon. And YOU voted for the Orange Buffoon. What does that make you?

There are times when old Joe can hold it together for a few minutes and give a decent speech.
Thing is, it doesn't matter what he says or he does, the country is broken, and we need a divorce.

Bye, bitch.

Actually as I've been saying for several years on this board, I'm moving to Australia as soon as I retire. One of my daughters and her family as we speak are overseeing the construction of my new home which will be ready in just a few more months! I cannot wait, but have a couple more years to go.

What part of Aussie, DD?

And the popular vote....
Trump was the Biggest Loser...

And the initial count, every recount, hand count, physical ballot count, electronic tally, certified results, or certificate of ascertainment.

Biden could be a drooling, incontinent, lobotomised paraplegic with a lisping stutter, and he'd still be 10 times the president and man than the Orange Buffoon. And YOU voted for the Orange Buffoon. What does that make you?

Yeah, digs on Biden never made sense to me. As whatever you allege Biden is.......that still kicked Trump's ass.

Bye, bitch.

Actually as I've been saying for several years on this board, I'm moving to Australia as soon as I retire. One of my daughters and her family as we speak are overseeing the construction of my new home which will be ready in just a few more months! I cannot wait, but have a couple more years to go.

Great, they are more liberal than us. Universal healthcare, stronger gun (not that you have one) gun control and a broader appreciation for the rest of the world that you wouldn't find in today's Republican party.

I understand the need for unity...but, why now? Why is it that the democrats don't want unity when a republican is in office, but when a Democrat takes office, they want everyone to capitulate to them, and come together.

If you want unity, show me when its not convenient for you. Show me you want unity at any time, not just when you are in power.

Hey stupid fuck,the orange man at least did something no other president ever had the balls to do,come out and tell the truth wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them not to mention he is the first president sense carter thats not a mass murderer of women and children around the globe giving the middle finger to the elite not starting wars for them as they crave,considering The last five administrative clowns we have all had who all were puppets for the elite and gave them the wars the elite asked for, to answer that question on what that makes me? Pretty damn smart obviously.:up:

watching a real Chinese President! :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 429280
1607998974818.png

Hey stupid fuck,the orange man at least did something no other president ever had the balls to do,come out and tell the truth wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them not to mention he is the first president sense carter not mass murderer of women and children around the globe giving the middle finger to the elite not starting wars for them as they crave,considering The last five administrative clowns we have all had who all were puppets for the elite and gave them the wars the elite asked for, to answer that question on what that makes me? Pretty dame smart obviously.:up:

More Americans have died from COVID than the Korean, Vietnam and Iraq/Afghanistan wars combined. Thanks Orange 'inject-myself-with-chemicals, it's all a hoax' Buffoon.

He maybe 'dame' smart, but I don't think most like being grabbed by the pussy, which makes him dame stupid.

Forum List

Back