🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching a real President

58cf83547f7eff7f0b7106f6803d178c.jpg

President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

The senile Child Sniffer Blob is a lying piece of feces.

Just watched it. Very good speech. Glad I voted for Joe!
President -elect Biden will be a great president.
lets hope he will be a better president than he was senator....

You can have him I won't.

Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.

Or.....your arguments are such garbage and Trump's chances so poor.....that your argument has devolved into you imagining how other people feel.

I get you want the election fraud to be put under the rug. Just know President Trump isn't going anywhere.

Me? I'm celebrating the election.

"President-Elect Biden". Its just fun to say!

But hey, I'll keep celebrating. You keep telling us about how every one 'feels'.

Deal?

I'll keep celebrating that President Trump won. Then celebrate again if the steal is stopped or if he wins again in 2024. Jokes on you, lame duck.

You can have him I won't.
President-elect Biden will be OUR President.

I can understand why Trumpers are confused. Having someone speak to the nation as a president should, is blowing up your brains.
Trumpers did witness a real ...the real ! POTUS speak recently about the vaccine being approved in record time to stop the virus released by democrat ally and Biden handler China ! you know the virus thats killed close to 1.5 million innocent people across the world that dems used as an excuse to commit mass voter fraud ! Trumps operation warp speed was critical in getting out the vaccines !

Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.

Or.....your arguments are such garbage and Trump's chances so poor.....that your argument has devolved into you imagining how other people feel.

I get you want the election fraud to be put under the rug. Just know President Trump isn't going anywhere.

But hey, I'll keep celebrating. You keep telling us about how every one 'feels'.

Deal?

I'll keep celebrating that President Trump won. Then celebrate again if the steal is stopped or if he wins again in 2024. Jokes on you, lame duck.

Or.....you're just going to layer bitter disappointment atop bitter disappointment as you keep swallowing one failed conspiracy theory after another.

And in the meantime....

....the world keeps turning. Keep those eyes screwed shut, guy. It won't matter.

how can anyone in their right mind support a pedophile, crooked, do nothing, geriatric dementia patient, let alone a home wrecking whore? you demonRATs are very sick, deranged idiots

Has he pooped his pants yet?

81AqYD6HibL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Trump has been called Diaper Don since his TV reality show days by rhe shows employees.

Biden says he's gonna cure cancer if elected. Does that mean all you vile leftist scum will be gone? personally I just wish he'd cure season 8 of game of thrones!

Deal?

Or.....you're just going to layer bitter disappointment atop bitter disappointment as you keep swallowing one failed conspiracy theory after another.

And in the meantime....

....the world keeps turning. Keep those eyes screwed shut, guy. It won't matter.

You don't have to show a Fake News link. We know the fix is in and President Trump's support isn't going anywhere. Enjoy your lame duck.

Has he pooped his pants yet?

81AqYD6HibL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
XL is Trump’s size.

Deal?

And in the meantime....

You don't have to show a Fake News link. We know the fix is in and President Trump's support isn't going anywhere. Enjoy your lame duck.

Smiling....is that what OAN told you? Perhaps Newsmax TV?

As the electoral vote today demonstrated elegantly, that horseshit they fed you didn't amount to much, now did it?

Forum List

Back