🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching a real President

2020-12-14_19-19-40.png

Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.

Or.....your arguments are such garbage and Trump's chances so poor.....that your argument has devolved into you imagining how other people feel.

I get you want the election fraud to be put under the rug. Just know President Trump isn't going anywhere.

Me? I'm celebrating the election.

"President-Elect Biden". Its just fun to say!

But hey, I'll keep celebrating. You keep telling us about how every one 'feels'.

Deal?

I'll keep celebrating that President Trump won. Then celebrate again if the steal is stopped or if he wins again in 2024. Jokes on you, lame duck.

Or.....you're just going to layer bitter disappointment atop bitter disappointment as you keep swallowing one failed conspiracy theory after another.

And in the meantime....

....the world keeps turning. Keep those eyes screwed shut, guy. It won't matter.

You don't have to show a Fake News link. We know the fix is in and President Trump's support isn't going anywhere. Enjoy your lame duck.

Smiling....is that what OAN told you? Perhaps Newsmax TV?

As the electoral vote today demonstrated elegantly, that horseshit they fed you didn't amount to much, now did it?

Will you go crazy if President Trump wins again in 24?

Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.

Or.....your arguments are such garbage and Trump's chances so poor.....that your argument has devolved into you imagining how other people feel.

I get you want the election fraud to be put under the rug. Just know President Trump isn't going anywhere.

Me? I'm celebrating the election.

"President-Elect Biden". Its just fun to say!

But hey, I'll keep celebrating. You keep telling us about how every one 'feels'.

Deal?

I'll keep celebrating that President Trump won. Then celebrate again if the steal is stopped or if he wins again in 2024. Jokes on you, lame duck.

Or.....you're just going to layer bitter disappointment atop bitter disappointment as you keep swallowing one failed conspiracy theory after another.

And in the meantime....

....the world keeps turning. Keep those eyes screwed shut, guy. It won't matter.

You don't have to show a Fake News link. We know the fix is in and President Trump's support isn't going anywhere. Enjoy your lame duck.

Smiling....is that what OAN told you? Perhaps Newsmax TV?

As the electoral vote today demonstrated elegantly, that horseshit they fed you didn't amount to much, now did it?

Will you go crazy if President Trump wins again in 24?

If he's elected, not at all.

See, that's what makes us so very different: I'm an adult who can handle it when an election doesn't go my way.

You on the other hand suckle on conspiracy binkies to avoid anything that makes you uncomfortable.

Like, say, election results.

President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

You can have him I won't.
President-elect Biden will be OUR President.
Yes he will do a fine job representing the best interests of China, Iran, Cuba and any illegal who wants to dash across our border. He's all yours.

Holy shit youre a pathetic waste of skin

Holy shit youre a pathetic waste of skin
:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Ah yes...the dementia laden, child molesting gaff machine. A lefty hero.

Yes he will do a fine job representing the best interests of China, Iran, Cuba and any illegal who wants to dash across our border. He's all yours.

He promised these Useful Idiots a little more welfare. You know, to get womebody else to pay their bills. They love it. Why should they have to pay for their own health care or college or whatever?

He is the leader of Senility, Inc. He ain't my President. If you support him, you are a Communist like he is.

Wonder who wrote it for him?

And how long did it take for him to memorize it? Or did he just read it off cards as usual.

Joe's a real leader. Just the kind of pressed suit cookie-cutter formulated career jackal government leech stamped out to lead the clueless rabble sheep like you around by the nose.

BTW Slaw, if Joe's so good then why were you never calling for him to run for office before this?

He promised these Useful Idiots a little more welfare. You know, to get womebody else to pay their bills. They love it. Why should they have to pay for their own health care or college or whatever?

Ah, so now is when you guys start blaming the electorate for your loss. Not your candidate. Not your message. Not the GOPs shit record. But the electorate.

In the 'party of personal responsibility', its always someone else's fault.

Biden will never be a real President. He is a thieving China Operative fraud.

Useful Idiot Moon Bats love him but not Americans.

Biden will never be a real President. He is a thieving China Operative fraud.

Useful Idiot Moon Bats love him but not Americans.

Or.....Biden won because he convinced 7 million more people to vote for him than Trump could manage. And is now formally the President-Elect.

Fuck Joe Biden. He might weasel his way into the Oval Office but I will not call him my president. He’s China Joe and the Ho to me.

Not a problem. I suspect most people around you won't be surprised by you mumbling goofy shit.

Forum List

Back