Watching some of the White House protesters tonight, does anyone know if the WH have dogs when needed?

I was thinking of the Simpsons and Mr. Smithers "release the hounds" command whenever there was a problem.

If one of these fools happened to get crazy and a bunch of them jumped the wall, does the WH have such a backup plan for mass jumping of the wall?
You may be Canadian, or you may not, but you fit right in with the tRumpling fascists.

I was thinking of the Simpsons and Mr. Smithers "release the hounds" command whenever there was a problem.

If one of these fools happened to get crazy and a bunch of them jumped the wall, does the WH have such a backup plan for mass jumping of the wall?

You have no idea what defensive and offensive capabilities ring this building and it's grounds. IF barbarians ever breach those gates the President will be faced with two choices: surrender the building and the idling nuclear reactor deep beneath it (not likely) or vaporize the mob and make it rain blood. Make no mistake . . . these savages represent no less than pure chaos out of the darkest ages of mankind whilst the man sitting that office is civilization and order incarnate. Do ya really think the new Praetorians will allow Him to fall? Hate or love or dismiss Him, Donald Trump is, for the present, the icon of the free world.
If the pussy grabber and rape suspect is civilization and order incarnate then we are in for a shit load of trouble. Drumpf is more like the icon for fuckups world wide.
Dont you have somewhere to loot, African?
Don't you have to be a stupid racist somewhere else right now?

You may be Canadian, or you may not, but you fit right in with the tRumpling fascists.

I ask a question regarding the security of the White House. I couldn't imagine 20 agents chasing 20 people if they all breached the fence, but I don't imagine there would be an automatic shooting of those who breech either.

Would you rather people face trained dogs or something much worse as a first defense?

Forum List

Back