Waters Warns Banks, Insurance Companies, Wall Street: “I’m Going to Do to You, What You Do to Us

So we are in favor of big banks fucking us over instead? Got it....

That's exactly what middle class voters are wanting -- to be fucked over by Wall Street...

We'd be better off - and equal too! - with no banks like in Progressive Paradise of Venezuela
For worshippers of corporate power and greed -- i.e. conservatives -- they have no problem with unregulated rule of big banks over our economy --- they don't mind when those banks swindle consumers out of billions while they cause another financial collapse along the way..

So to folks like you --- placing regulations on those banks and providing consumer protections (Which is what Maxine is talking about) -- to you, that is fucking over the banks.....and Venezuela is not progressive....have any other examples of progressive nations? Sweden, Norway, Germany?

Banks are "unregulated"? Did you dress as a clown for Halloween?
No one said banks are unregulated -- can you point me to the comment where anyone on this post said banks are NOT regulated? Or did you have a mild stroke and can't see straight

That's exactly what middle class voters are wanting -- to be fucked over by Wall Street...

We'd be better off - and equal too! - with no banks like in Progressive Paradise of Venezuela
For worshippers of corporate power and greed -- i.e. conservatives -- they have no problem with unregulated rule of big banks over our economy --- they don't mind when those banks swindle consumers out of billions while they cause another financial collapse along the way..

So to folks like you --- placing regulations on those banks and providing consumer protections (Which is what Maxine is talking about) -- to you, that is fucking over the banks.....and Venezuela is not progressive....have any other examples of progressive nations? Sweden, Norway, Germany?

what is it that republicans have wet dreams about daily? Less regulations, less regulations, less regulations

The fewer regulations on big banks and corporations the better for a conservative...

So again...what is it about consumer protections that you hate so much?
So banks are now "unregulated"?

what is it that republicans have wet dreams about daily? Less regulations, less regulations, less regulations

The fewer regulations on big banks and corporations the better for a conservative...

So again...what is it about consumer protections that you hate so much?
So banks are now "unregulated"?
what part of less regulations do you not understand?

In their wildest dreams conservatives would love it if the banks were unregulated --- but until then, trying to strip away as many regulations as possible designed to protect the consumer will suffice..

Now this is my 3rd time asking you...what is it about consumer protections do you hate?

Maxipad wants to crash the financial system. It would be a hoot if she did that. A dangerous disaster but a hoot.

I guess you are one of those folks who feel simply saying "less regulations" is some magical phrase, its not....there are actually regulations that go away when folks say "less regulations"

But since you never educate yourself on what those regulations are -- you don't know until it bites you in the ass -- then you are back on your fake populism song and dance...
Learn something for a change...

Trump signs executive order requiring that for every one new regulation, two must be ...
Politico › story › 2017/01 › trump-signs-...

Jan 30, 2017 · President Donald Trump signed an executive order Monday morning requiring that for every new federal regulation implemented, two must be

Well you institutions have been donors to these bastards forever, you get what you pay for!

Maxine Waters — the future chair of the Financial Services Committee if Democrats win the midterm elections — told supporters if Democrats succeed in taking back the House in the midterm elections — It’s going to be payback time.

Waters warned top US financial institutions, “I’m going to do to you what you did to us.

Via American Mirror:

“I will be the first African-American, the first woman to chair the powerful Financial Services Committee.

“That’s all of Wall Street. That’s all the insurance companies, that’s all the banks. And so, of course, the CEOs of the banks now are saying, ‘What can we do to stop Maxine Waters because if she gets in she’s going to give us a bad time?’” she said.

“I have not forgotten you foreclosed on our houses,” she warned.

“I have not forgotten that you undermined our communities,” she continued with the tone of a preacher.

“I have not forgotten that you sold us those exotic products, had us sign on the dotted line for junk,” she yelled, “and for mess that we could not afford.”

“I have people who are homeless who have never gotten back into a home. What am I going to do to you?

“What I am going to do to you is fair. I’m going to do to you what you did to us,” she vowed.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

No problem.....she'll have forgotten everything she's threatened in a week or two.

As I have said if you ABNORMALS only had low 2 digit IQ's then you might know....

Rep. Waters charged on three counts
The Hill

upload_2018-11-1_18-2-42.jpeg
Aug 10, 2010 · Maxine Waters, who is accused of helping a bank in which her husband owned stock secure federal bailout funds. The committee ..

No one said banks are unregulated -- can you point me to the comment where anyone on this post said banks are NOT regulated? Or did you have a mild stroke and can't see straight

"For worshippers of corporate power and greed -- i.e. conservatives -- they have no problem with unregulated rule of big banks over our economy --- they don't mind when those banks swindle consumers out of billions while they cause another financial collapse along the way."

Tell the mods someone hacked your account to embarrass you

Well you institutions have been donors to these bastards forever, you get what you pay for!

Maxine Waters — the future chair of the Financial Services Committee if Democrats win the midterm elections — told supporters if Democrats succeed in taking back the House in the midterm elections — It’s going to be payback time.

Waters warned top US financial institutions, “I’m going to do to you what you did to us.

Via American Mirror:

“I will be the first African-American, the first woman to chair the powerful Financial Services Committee.

“That’s all of Wall Street. That’s all the insurance companies, that’s all the banks. And so, of course, the CEOs of the banks now are saying, ‘What can we do to stop Maxine Waters because if she gets in she’s going to give us a bad time?’” she said.

“I have not forgotten you foreclosed on our houses,” she warned.

“I have not forgotten that you undermined our communities,” she continued with the tone of a preacher.

“I have not forgotten that you sold us those exotic products, had us sign on the dotted line for junk,” she yelled, “and for mess that we could not afford.”

“I have people who are homeless who have never gotten back into a home. What am I going to do to you?

“What I am going to do to you is fair. I’m going to do to you what you did to us,” she vowed.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com
. Democrats like Waters forced the banks to give loans to people who couldn't afford a house payment.

As I have said if you ABNORMALS only had low 2 digit IQ's then you might know....

Rep. Waters charged on three counts
The Hill

View attachment 226137
Aug 10, 2010 · Maxine Waters, who is accused of helping a bank in which her husband owned stock secure federal bailout funds. The committee ..
waters1209lvb2.jpg

Barney Frank, congresses perennial bankster ....
barney-frank-quotes-hd-picture.jpg

Niether should have Frank

given his history of allegiance

guess what? , it's not to any 'Avg Guy'

~S~

Forum List

Back