Watt absolutely schools Jake!!

Yeah..good thing I like me some ferocious D. Being a Texans fan that may be the only bright side this year.

The Texans will have a D, that is for sure. And we have seen teams with great defenses win plenty of games, including Super Bowls. Of course, being able to score helps a LOT.

I can still visualize the blood streaming down Watt's face in that game in Texas last season.

I don't know what JJ's contract extends to in the future but he is one player I would just love to see want to come to Seattle to help them get a third ring.

If the Hawks are fortunate enough to get-er done this season I can see some of the more deserving players like Watt exploring a shot at getting at least one ring before they retire or have that career ending injury.

I can still visualize the blood streaming down Watt's face in that game in Texas last season.

I don't know what JJ's contract extends to in the future but he is one player I would just love to see want to come to Seattle to help them get a third ring.

If the Hawks are fortunate enough to get-er done this season I can see some of the more deserving players like Watt exploring a shot at getting at least one ring before they retire or have that career ending injury.

I highly doubt the Texans will let Watt go.
Although it's going to be expensive to keep him and Clowney if Clowney pans out.

Although it's going to be expensive to keep him and Clowney if Clowney pans out.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with money. Michael Bennett resigned with the Seahawks this season even though several teams offered him a lot more money, including the Bears which his brother plays for, but he stayed here and was clear that the reason was because of the high probability the Hawks would repeat. That ring is the thing.. intoxicating.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with money. Michael Bennett resigned with the Seahawks this season even though several teams offered him a lot more money, including the Bears which his brother plays for, but he stayed here and was clear that the reason was because of the high probability the Hawks would repeat. That ring is the thing.. intoxicating.

With so much turnover in the NFL these days I dont see the Sea Hawks staying in contention long enough for that to be a factor.

With so much turnover in the NFL these days I dont see the Sea Hawks staying in contention long enough for that to be a factor.

Which is USUALLY the case with a team that just won a Lombardi.

Not so in Seattle. We lost only two players of any consequence and upgraded in those vacancies. Red Bryant was good...not great at stuffing the run but not always as was evidenced by Frank Gore having pretty good days against the Hawks.

Golden Tate went elsewhere but gee wizz... he just read the writing on the wall as it was clear that Percy Harvin would be healthy for this season.

I guess you could say that Brandon Browner could be missed but he was replaced 5 games before the end of last season by Byron Maxwell who went out and immediately grabbed 4 interceptions. It was no longer Browner's job. He was lucky to get signed at all since he is working on his last strike for substance abuse.

And that is about it.. probably the lightest exodus of post Super Bowl winner's players ever.

Forum List

Back