Wayne LaPierre is a monster

La Pierre's hunt was about ffive years ago so it's hardly a current event but hatred has no time limit when it comes to the left. Was Teddy Roosevelt a monster? If a hunter pays for the permit and everything else connected to an elephant hunt he is out close to 100 g's before he pulls the trigger and he can't even take the tusks home. The local African government has to cull rogue elephants from time to time so they make a buck off it. Would you rather see little African kids starve?

La Pierre's hunt was about ffive years ago so it's hardly a current event but hatred has no time limit when it comes to the left. Was Teddy Roosevelt a monster? If a hunter pays for the permit and everything else connected to an elephant hunt he is out close to 100 g's before he pulls the trigger and he can't even take the tusks home. The local African government has to cull rogue elephants from time to time so they make a buck off it. Would you rather see little African kids starve?
That government if this is in the same area was Rhodesia, which then became Zimbabwe. They are not doing to well there. Tree bark is a luxury food item. The nation has been run into the ground and needs help.

This is a disgusting human being, as is his wife.

Why don't you take it up with the Government of that Nation?

Or could it be that your outrage is only selective if it is someone you oppose politically?

How do you know that this elephant was not part of a "herd" management program? If you allow the herd of any animal overgrow its local resources, far more will die. That is much more of a crime than the shooting of a single elephant.

Tell Me, do you know the circumstances of this kill? Was it an old Bull that had outlived his useful life span? Was it diseased? Had it attacked humans in the past?

Your declaration is massively underwhelming.

This is a disgusting human being, as is his wife.

Why don't you take it up with the Government of that Nation?

Or could it be that your outrage is only selective if it is someone you oppose politically?

How do you know that this elephant was not part of a "herd" management program? If you allow the herd of any animal overgrow its local resources, far more will die. That is much more of a crime than the shooting of a single elephant.

Tell Me, do you know the circumstances of this kill? Was it an old Bull that had outlived his useful life span? Was it diseased? Had it attacked humans in the past?

Your declaration is massively underwhelming.

This story is almost certainly fake. I went to the New Yorker article linked in the tweet, and they don't provide the video. Also, they claim this happened eight years ago, yet the video has mysteriously been kept hidden all that time. I think maybe Adam Schiff has it in his safe along with the Trump pee tape. LOL

Conservation programs that have controlled hunting, have done more to protect large exotic species than anything the governments of Africa have tried.

The OP should learn a little something about

. . . and how by privatizing some of these resources, African nations have prevented a lot of these large species from going extinct 50 years ago.

A combination of first, big game hunting, and now, Eco-tourism have sustained their existence.

This thread is nothing but a hit piece.

Question for OP:

What do you think about abortion?
the-nra-literally-doesnt-kill-anyone-planned-parenthood-literally-does-31896768.png

I love hunting. But elephants? Zero challenge, zero stalking,!easy target, too easy to bring down. Zero pride in a kill like that. Shameful as a hunter.

Forum List

Back