Wayne LaPierre is a monster

Of course, we should respect elephants ... they invented electricity.

Electrocuting_an_Elephant_edison_film_1903_frame_shot.png

If you say you hate killing animals, I will ask if you hate killing unborn babies and if your answer is "no" I will write you off as a liberal nutcase.

Who are you to decide what others do? What’s your pathetic problem? Passing judgment you must truly be so righteous.
I don’t agree with killing something I won’t eat but who am I to judge.

Who is ignorant enough to bring up abortion in a hunting thread? A repugnant person. Own it.
Answer my question, or are you afraid to?
How many pregnancies have you had so you can pontificate on birth/abortions?
How many elephants have you killed?

Zero?

Then you have no right to have an opinion on it.
Your obsessive need to "own the Libs" supersedes your humanity. Congratulations.
It's time you realized you being outraged about something does not obligate anyone else to join you in your tantrum.

Do I agree with trophy hunting? No. I don't hunt at all, for food or for trophies.

Do I support responsible wildlife management? Most certainly. And sometimes that responsible management requires killing animals.

Do I wish LaPierre had shot better and killed the animal immediately? Most certainly.

LaPierre's hunt was sanctioned by Botswana; he had legal permission for the hunt and paid handsomely for it. As is always the case, his fees went to support management of the herd.

I expect you're more sickened by who did the shooting than the shooting itself.

Forum List

Back