We all called it. Trump is gone so NOW Cuomo tweets: "We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass... We must reopen the economy

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
We are living in the most deranged and cowardly time.

Let me give you all a hint, in case you've missed it the last few months: all of us in the West are going to be facing the biggest shift in influence in our lifetime. Some were SO dedicated to power, and their brokers behind the scene so determined to maintain it, that they lost much of Europe and Far East to China simply to get this power.

@NYGovCuomo
·
We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open. We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely. #SOTS2021

Last edited:
We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open. We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely. #SOTS2021

Yep, thats obviously not Trump speaking.

Here in New York the guidelines are based on infection rates.

In the summer positive test rates fell well bellow 5% and restraunts were allowed to re-open inside seating. No one accused Cuomo of anything at that time.

But now that positive test rates went up again eating in was correspondingly shut down again.

Last edited:

Let me give you all a hint, in case you've missed it the last few months: all of us in the West are going to be facing the biggest shift in influence in our lifetime. Some were SO dedicated to power, and their brokers behind the scene so determined to maintain it, that they lost much of Europe and Far East to China simply to get this power.

@NYGovCuomo
·
Where's the hypocrisy?

@NYGovCuomo
·
So we no longer need to worry about the Kung Flu.

Or is Benito Cuomo just trying to kill off another large portion of his electorate?

@NYGovCuomo
·

Is there a bigger ASS HOLE than Cuomo? I don't think its possible in the history of mankind. When he's concerned about the economy its now good? before it was only selfish and shortsighted

@NYGovCuomo
·
Where's the hypocrisy?
Death to you and your infants.

@NYGovCuomo
·

Is there a bigger ASS HOLE than Cuomo? I don't think its possible in the history of mankind. When he's concerned about the economy its now good? before it was only selfish and shortsighted

Now? New York reopened after poistive test rates went way down at the end of spring into early summer.

They go up, we shut down, they go down we re-open. It's called sane dealing with the problem. Where is the inconsistency?

@NYGovCuomo
·

This is feigning. Cuomo and other mass murderers will now come out publicly against COVID-19 lockdown restrictions while tightening them much like Canada and the UK. See, if it's one thing mass murderers desire most it's plausible deniability. Cuomo and others will continue to kill with lockdown restrictions but claim they are against them, all in the name of pretense of caring about public health and the economy. In the end Cuomo will say something like, "Well, what I was supposed to do, huh? My hands were tied and people were dying. I wanted to reopen the economy but they wouldn't let me." They'll hail the motherfucker as some kind of COVID hero.

@NYGovCuomo
·

Cuomo already killed 60,000, what does he care if a few more hundred thousand die? At least now he doesn't have to worry it might reelect Donald!

@NYGovCuomo
·

Now? New York reopened after poistive test rates went way down at the end of spring into early summer.

They go up, we shut down, they go down we re-open. It's called sane dealing with the problem. Where is the inconsistency?
Why did Benito Cuomo write a book to make money telling us how he kicked the Kung Flu's ass?

@NYGovCuomo
·

I believe that this ^^^ comment from Cuomo is sorta
in defiance of billy-joe-stalin DeBlasio ???? it is trumpy

It's 1935 all over again!
The difference is, Hitler had the police and army.
They're on our side this time.
trumplimo2.jpg

@NYGovCuomo
·
What was he saying before that contradicted this statement? I haven’t been keeping up on Cuomo

Forum List

Back